Chapter 131

Qi Qing didn't care at all, he picked up the beer and poured himself a bowl, and then saw the orange color, and the snow-white foam popped up shortly after it was poured out, quickly spreading over the rim of the bowl.

  "What kind of wine is this? I've never seen it in my life. How can it be more miraculous than fine nectar wine, and it's still foaming?"

  The servant hurriedly stepped forward to wipe Qi Qing's clothes, "Oh my god, it's all spilled on my lord. body."

  Qi Qing didn't care about this, what he cared more about was that this wine can sparkle, which is too amazing! He has never seen this kind of sparkling wine, it's so interesting.

  "It's all right, don't need to wipe it. The carriage on the left and right of my house is parked outside. After this meal, I will go back to the house directly. No one can see it." The servant hurriedly wiped off the spilled wine on the table

  . The liquid receded, so as not to delay the two adults from drinking.

  Zhang Lei also became interested. He summed up Qi Qing's lesson, and when he poured it for himself, he felt that it was almost done, so he stopped immediately. But he had never tasted this kind of wine, so he couldn't grasp it accurately, and the wine foamed out as soon as he saw it. He quickly lowered his head and took a deep breath, taking a mouthful of the wine and foam.

  The wine is mixed with foam and eaten in one bite. The taste is unexpectedly good, and the taste is slightly bitter, but the bitterness is not only not annoying, but it adds to the sweetness of the beer and makes it taste better.

  "Good wine! Strange wine! Strange wine!" Zhang Lei sighed three times.

  Qi Qing also couldn't wait to eat, and then praised it.

  There are only five beers, less than a catty, and two people share it. On average, each person gets two and a half, which is not enough to eat.

  Zhang Lei sighed and said, "If Kui's Restaurant has a serious compartment, you and I will definitely not return today if we are not drunk.

  " After half an hour, the wine was all drunk.

  "Forget it, there is still wine, come and drink."

  The two then ate the wine. Drinking white wine and beer is always the most intoxicating. How did Zhang and Qi know this, and they still drank the usual amount, but this time they both passed out halfway through the drink.

  The servant sent Qi Qing back to the Qi Mansion, and the servant of the Qi Mansion supported his drunken gentleman and sighed: "Since the Kuijia Restaurant brewed fine wine, my husband has been drunk like this several times. It has never happened before, and it has never happened before. I don't know if I can wake up tomorrow,

  but the sage won't allow wine to miss the court."

  The servant of Zhang's mansion also had a bitter face, "Who says it's not. Originally, my husband was afraid of getting drunk, so Tete only wanted Wuhe nectar. In this way, each of you and your husband are less than two and a half, and you can eat a little drunk. Who knows that by chance, his family has brewed a new wine, which is called beer. The beer is not obvious when you drink it for the first time. It seems that it has no alcoholic properties. But who knew that the two adults just drank a lot of fine wine and both became drunk." "

  This beer is too strong, maybe even stronger than fine wine."

  The servant didn't know that beer and white wine could not Drink it mixed, otherwise the energy will be stronger than drinking a certain kind alone, and you will complain like this.