Chapter 145

Fu Yin was so angry that he felt that the official authority was being provoked, and he was furious, "Reverse, reverse, all the people who come here will be caught by this official and beaten severely. If they don't beat them, their flesh and blood will be bruised. They don't know how powerful this official is!" !"

  At this time, those Hu merchants spoke of Yongqi's words, "Who dares!"

  After drinking, he took out a few pieces of paper from his body, Fu Yin didn't want to read it, so Ma Si presented it.

  "My lord, you'd better take a look, these Hu people seem to be not simple."

  Fu Yin didn't take it seriously at all, and sneered, "It's just a few Hu merchants, what's not so simple! Ever since the sage opened the exchange market, I've seen this kind of person a lot, and I thought we Yongqi was in the past, and we could let them run amok..."

  Fu Yin said, Ma Si had already unfolded the identity documents, Fu Yin glanced over them inadvertently , When he saw a certain place, he fell off the chair immediately, the official hat was crooked and he forgot to hold it up.

  "You, you are..."

  Fu Yin didn't dare to say anything, and immediately sent someone to rush the case to the palace. Who would have thought that Yaohe, the prince of the barbarians, would come to Yongqi privately in a micro-service, and even start a business, not to mention that important things were stolen.

  At this time, Fu Yin has completely believed that these barbarians really lost their things. Even if the dignified prince wants to break the contract, he has some means, so he definitely can't commit slander.

  Fu Yin complained to Cao Zhi in private: "You are really a broom star in this world, whoever gets involved will be unlucky. This crime and the people you offend are worse than each other!" The case quickly spread into the palace, and the saint was very

  angry Pay attention to. Just because the Hu people had already negotiated peace with Yongqi, it was even more impossible for the prince to be wronged in their Yongqi. At that time, people from Dali Temple were sent to take over the investigation.

  After this investigation, everyone was dumbfounded. It turned out that the Huren prince had indeed lost something. Not only did he lose it, but he also lost a very important border defense map.

  Yao He said: "We and our neighbors will see that the war is coming soon. We know that Yongqi has a baby called milk powder. It is thanks to it that we won the last time. So my father sent me to sneak in some milk powder to go back to fight the war. Use it."

  "Because I had to transport the milk powder directly to the battlefield, I was afraid that I would not be familiar with the layout of the border defense, so I kept the layout map with me to discuss and study with my subordinates, and ended up doing business with the Cao family by accident, and stayed at his house. When I got up at night to look at the picture, I was bumped into by his guy named Zhang Liu, and even peeked at it a few times, but I didn't expect it to disappear this morning."

  Zhang Liu hurriedly knelt down and shouted for injustice, "Your lord, I've clearly checked, but the villain really didn't steal it. Please let the adults decide for the villains."

  Yao He said: "Then why did you sneakily watch us at the door last night? You think we are all drunk, but you don't know that a mere amount of alcohol can only make us slightly drunk Forget it, we saw that you had malicious intentions."

  "Villain, villain..." Zhang

  Liu was so guilty that he couldn't speak, and looked at Cao Zhi frequently. At this time, Cao Zhi wished he could poach Zhang Liu's eyeballs, but he didn't dare to speak at this moment, so he could only keep giving Zhang Liu winks.