Chapter 20

The two brothers of the Feng family were dumbfounded, their mouths wide open in a daze. Carpenter Feng wiped the sweat from his brow with a sweat towel, "This little brother is so good, he is worthy of being a businessman. Just for a penny, the old man's mouth is worn out. It is not enough to buy some ointment." Erlang said

  stupidly , "You are amazing, you are the first one who can bargain with my father for a penny for such a long time, and finally annoyed my father's ink marks. Usually, others despise my father's ink marks, and in the end even if you get a few more Wen bought a clean one."

  Qinghe smiled, "Life is not easy, and a penny is money."

  Feng Dalang opened and closed his mouth, and after a long while he could utter a sentence, "When you come next time, you must find me. I want to know what you and Daddy, who can win."

  As soon as the words fell, Carpenter Feng slapped his head with his backhand and scolded: "Pig brains, you can't even argue with a pair, what use are you for?" Waiting for

  Dalang to cover He shook his head and murmured unconvinced: "You have never fought before."

  Craftsman Feng blew his beard and stared, "What did you say?"

  "Oh, Father, I forgot that I still have work to do." Feng Dalang hurried Ran.

  Qing He laughed and asked Kui Wu to pay, and they continued to walk towards the fruit.

  The Yongqi Dynasty did not have greenhouse technology, and the only off-season fruits in winter were those stored in the ice cellar. The prices were ridiculously expensive, and they were not suitable as raw materials for making candies. the cost is too high.

  But if it is not made into various flavors, it will only be sweet, and I am afraid it will not sell well.

  "The price is too high?" Kui Wu is also considered a businessman, so he can see the problem at a glance. "Did you buy fruit just for seasoning?"

  Qing He nodded with a bitter face.

  Kui Wudao: "So you can use candied fruit."

  Qinghe suddenly realized.

  Candied fruit works just as well, and is much more suitable. Fruit prices are high, but preserves are not necessarily. Shown based on fruit prices before compote.

  He can also specify prices according to taste.

  "Da Lang, let's buy candied fruit."

  The shopkeeper said with a smile, "We have it in this store, please come here, two guests." There are

  few kinds of fruit in this season, but there are many kinds of candied fruit, although the price is slightly more expensive than summer and autumn. , but it is the season when candied fruit is selling well.

  There is even a special area in the shop to sell candied fruit, each with its own wooden lattice. The price ranges from five to thirty-five coins according to the type of fruit.

  Among them, the cheap ones, which can be bought for five cents, are common fruits, such as preserved apricots and preserved plums. There are also common preserved peaches, preserved pears, dried loquats, preserved plums, preserved red plums, preserved plums, etc., which are common in price. And the expensive dried lychee, dried longan and so on.

  Looking at it as a whole, Qinghe chose more than a dozen kinds of candied fruit that are relatively cheap. Such as dried lychee and dried longan are also less.

  Because of the relationship with the imperial concubine of the former dynasty, litchi is very popular among dignitaries.

  Finally, they bought five catties of sugar, and the two returned home.