Chapter 152

He Si seemed relieved.

  Qinghe Kuiwu pushed open the door of Zhuangyuan Pavilion and was taken aback. She didn't expect so many people to come.

  Kui Wu was in the front, Qing He was in the middle, and Hao the shopkeeper of the newspaper was behind. The three of them walked in. Just as they took their seats on the chair, Qing He raised his eyes and saw Liu Shu in the crowd. He immediately smiled and said, "Liu Shu!" Lang Jun, why are you here? Both Da Lang and I know what you are capable of. If you want to write a story, you can just give it to us at home. Why come to an interview?" Liu Shu couldn't help but blush, but still

  insisted He said: "At first, Mr. Kui Lang and Kui Fu Lang agreed to allow me to stay overnight in your mansion. I was already very grateful. How can I add trouble to it? What's more, since it is a serious interview, I naturally have to follow the rules."

  The reason why Qinghe takes a fancy to Liu Shu is because of Liu Shu's character of knowing right from wrong.

  Qinghe laughed on the spot and said: "It's not as serious as what I said. If Liu Langjun wrote a script, just give it to me. I will only read the script from left to right. If it is good, I will use it. Then others will give you whatever price."

  Liu Shu smiled and thanked.

  Qinghe said: "If Liu Langjun is not afraid of trouble, please help us to read the manuscript together."

  Liu Shu hurriedly agreed, and took the pen and paper from the main table by the way, and sat on the lower table wisely. Kui Wu is very satisfied with his understanding.

  Qinghe said: "Okay, now gentlemen, just show us the booklets you brought, not all of them, just the first time. If it's short, just tear it up in half and show it to me. Sign it on the spot after reading it." Qi, Qizi is the same template in Liu Langjun's place. The authorship of the story book belongs to the writers, but if you agree to vote on my tabloid, you cannot vote on other newspapers, etc. If the contract

  is , it can be published separately

  ." After Qing He finished speaking, these people were automatically divided into two teams, one team went to Qing He to submit the manuscript, and the other team went to Liu Shu to submit the manuscript.

  Qinghe can read now, but not completely. Like many scholars who deliberately show off their literary talents, he can't understand the articles piled up with gorgeous words.

  Qing He didn't bite the bullet and forced himself to read it, and directly picked out the article, "Mr. Lang is very knowledgeable, and I think he will be named on the gold list in the future.

  " Baozi, but before he finished his complacency, he heard Qing He change the subject, "Lang Jun's literary talents are too outstanding, and he is really not suitable for our tabloid." The

  man immediately blew his beard and stared, and said arrogantly: "Someone wrote so well You didn't even use it, don't say it's just a small newspaper like yours, but if someone has a little bit of connections and can get someone into the palace, even if you vote in front of the saint's case, the saint will be full of praise and applause, on the spot Select someone as the number one scholar, and give someone a Jinshi and rank."

  The smile on Qing He's face faded, and the brows and eyes were faint, "Since Mr. Lang is so good at writing, he must have won the Juren in this exam, so I wish Mr. Next year, Chunwei will go to high school in one fell swoop."

  The man's face flushed immediately, he participated in Qiuwei this year, and it's been the sixth year, but it's a pity that he still failed. But this cannot be blamed on him, he has outstanding literary talents and outstanding knowledge, but he was born with bad luck, that is, he did not meet Boya or Ziqi who knew how to appreciate him.