Chapter 12

Qingping looked around, thinking about it, "Not only do you have to ask him for my material money, but you also have to ask for the cotton he bought. Aniang, think about so much cotton, let's save it , put less in the clothes, you, father and younger brother can also use it, with so much cotton added, the cotton clothes will be much warmer. At that time, I don't want my share, I will give it to my younger brother, my younger brother is so small, I can't let him suffer Frozen, what to do if it is frozen, it is the root of our Qing family."

Auntie of the Qing family was moved by her little lady, but she still hesitated a little and said, "Would the Sha God be willing? If I mention it, will he hit me?"

Qingping suddenly thought of that Kuiwu pierced the head of the Fu with a knife just because she said a few insignificant bad things about Qinghe. Just thinking about it like this made Qing Ping tremble with fright again, and the feeling of fear at that time came back in an instant.

But she won't tell her mother about these things, otherwise she wouldn't dare to mention them because of her mother's fear of Kui Wu. She had to let her mention it, it was her wedding dress, her face.

Qingping said ignorantly: "No, A Niang. You are his mother-in-law, and Dad is his father-in-law. As long as the two of you open your mouths, how can he not give it? If you take ten thousand steps back, he will at most not give it." , we just open our mouths and we have nothing to lose. If we don't give it, we won't give it. As for beating people, that's absolutely not the case. We've heard so many prestige from Shashen, have you heard half of the rumors that he killed his parents? No, it can be seen that although he is a bit fierce, he must still respect his parents."

After being persuaded by Qingping, Auntie of the Qing family finally made up her mind, "That's okay, it happens that tomorrow is the day when Brother Qing will return home in three days, let me ask."

"But there is one thing I want to tell you. If you can get the money out, you can make it your wedding dress. If you can't get it out, the cloth will be kept, and it will be used for your brother's wedding. Such a good cloth, you It would be decent for my younger brother to marry anyone and send him there."

Qingping bit her lips in hatred, and at the same time secretly prayed that she must bless her mother to get money from Brother Qing.

Qing He and Kui Wu took advantage of the confusion to leave the shop, and Kui Wu, who was rare on the road, secretly looked at Qing He's expression several times, wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask, for fear of making him sad again.

Qing He was made a little funny by Kui Wu's actions, but at the same time felt heartwarming. No matter how rough a person is, as long as he has a heart and you in his heart, then he can see what he wants to see, your joys and sorrows.

"I'm fine, Da Lang." He's not the original owner, and he has no feelings for the Qing family. If he doesn't have feelings, he won't have expectations. If he doesn't have expectations, he won't be disappointed. If he doesn't disappoint, he won't be sad.

"As early as when they were unwilling to even give me antipyretics when I had a high fever, I gave up on them, so I won't be sad now."

"It's better not to be sad. People like that have nothing to miss. You have me in the future, and you are my husband. I will treat you well. Don't worry, I will make money to support you, and let you eat and wear warm clothes." Wearing warm clothes is probably the most romantic love story that the rough Kui Wu can think of.

Exactly, this is exactly what Qinghe from the last days needs most.

Kui Wu originally wanted to slap Qinghe's shoulders twice to show comfort, but when he was about to fall, he realized that his husband's small and fragile shoulders might not be able to bear his two slaps, so he silently took them back.