Chapter 102

Qinghe glanced at it strangely, and had a vague impression, as if it was the little beggar who stole food from the stall before and was frightened by him.

But Xiaohua seemed to be very familiar with her and stepped forward and said, "Xiao Bao, why are you here? Are you hungry? Wait a minute and let my brother-in-law get you something to eat."

"No need." Xiaobao was anxious, and even reached out to grab Xiaohua's arm. It wasn't until Xiaohua looked back at him that he realized what was going on, and let go of his hand in a hurry. But there was still a dirty finger print on Xiaohua's clean sleeve.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Xiao Bao lowered his head and rubbed his feet, feeling ashamed.

"It's okay, whoever we are with whom." Kui Xiaohua said carelessly.

"What's the matter, Xiaohua?" Qing He came up at this time, and he asked, "Do you know each other?"

Kui Xiaohua hurriedly introduced: "Brother, this is Xiao Bao, the hungry one, the grandma who picked him up and raised him, hoped that he would be able to eat a full meal in the future, so he named him such a name. "

Qinghe remained calm, but he had some calculations in his heart. It turned out that the little beggar really had a grandma, and he was not lying that day.

But the little kid suddenly cried, tears pattering on the ground.

"Oh, don't cry, tell me what happened?" Kui Xiaohua asked anxiously.

Xiao Bao bit her lip and said after a long time: "Sister Xiaohua, can you give me one hundred Wen?"

"Okay, but can you tell me what happened?"

Xiao Bao finally couldn't help crying, "My grandma is gone, just yesterday. I want to buy a coffin for her, but I don't have the money. Grandma raised me, what can I get? I don't want her to die, and I don't even have a coffin. Sister Xiaohua, don't worry, I borrowed the money, and I will definitely pay you back."

As if afraid that Xiaohua wouldn't believe it, Xiao Bao hurriedly explained: "I sometimes meet kind-hearted people, and I can get up to ten yuan a day!"

Xiaohua's eyes turned red when she heard this, "Brother, lend me a tael of silver, I want to buy a better coffin for Xiaobao's grandma."

"At that time, I went out of the city to find my elder brother's brother. On the way, someone stole my money bag. Xiao Bao found it and stole it for me. He was beaten for it. If it wasn't for him, the money would have been lost. I don't have the money to manage it, and I can't find it so smoothly.

The few people my elder brother asked me to find. I don't know how many twists and turns I will suffer. "

Qing He didn't expect that the dirty beggar in front of him would actually be someone who helped them, so he looked at Xiao Bao differently.

"Da Lang." Qing He called Kui Wu over, explained the matter to Kui Wu, and said: "You bring more money and go with Xiao Bao, how can he arrange to understand these things as a child. You find a few people to help bury him The old lady. Afterwards, you can ask Xiaobao what he means, if he has no place to go, he can come to our stall to work, seeing that he is also ten years old, he can help clean up the dishes and so on. "

"Okay." Kui Wu agreed, but looked at Qinghe with strange eyes.

Qing He couldn't help touching her face, thinking that there was something dirty on her face, "Da Lang, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Xiaobao?" Kui Wu repeated with gusto, "You've never called me that before!"

What and what? The name of the child is Xiaobao! Besides, it's not that treasure, it's the fullness of the hungry.