Chapter 91

Another big heart problem in the Yongqi Dynasty was the Liao Kingdom. The Liao Kingdom often provokes and always takes the initiative to provoke wars. When the first emperor was in power, he offered his princess for peace, in exchange for a short-lived peace. As a result, as soon as the first emperor died, the Liao Kingdom became restless. The new emperor has been holding his breath in his heart about the former emperor's offer of the princess to ask for peace, thinking about how he made such a bad breath.

  "General, the milk powder secretly sent by King Kang Jing has arrived." The deputy general clasped his fists and saluted.

  General Fan raised his head from the map, "You ask someone to share two water bags full with each of your brothers, and tell them not to eat these milk powder unless necessary, and if they do, remember to replenish it in time. Forget."

  "Yes." The deputy general took the order and returned to the barracks after instructing his subordinates.

  "General, the Liao Kingdom has been restless recently. There have been a few small moves. Should we be more prepared

  ?

  " Understood, let's make arrangements."

  The author has something to say: Thanks to the little one who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-04-07 22:36:01~2020-04-08 23:52:27 Angel~

  Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Lian Dianrui;

  thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 50 The Fat Woman

  A few soldiers got together and untied the sabers around their waists, and said with a smile: "Milk powder is really delicious, better than milk, and it tastes creamy and sweet." Another

  soldier said: "It's really good. I don't know the selling price, but it's best for the elderly and children to eat for digestion and health."

  Another little soldier asked: "Isn't this something to coax children? I don't know why the general sent us this, so I just relieved my greed. They are all snacks for children. This kind of thing, after I was seven years old I'm not allowed to eat it at home."

  "I don't know, it seems that if you eat it, it doesn't matter if you don't eat food." "No

  , it's food, why can't it satisfy hunger like food?"

  The three soldiers started at night We gather together at night to mutter quietly, but during the day we dare not make rash comments. King Kang Jing is well-known, he runs the army strictly, rewards and punishments are disciplined, and the generals in the army are not dissatisfied, but he is really afraid.

  The three of them were talking excitedly when they suddenly smelled smoke, and when they looked up, there were already fireworks in the distance.

  "It's not good, it's on fire." The little soldier ran out without even picking up his pants. After running two steps, he tripped over the pants that had fallen to his calf, and lay on the ground with his bare buttocks pouted. The direction of the fire was the place where the grain and grass were stored, "Hurry up, put out the fire, the grain and grass have been burned!"

  This loud shout was like a pan of oil pouring into water, and it boiled instantly. But after a short breath, the soldiers ran out fully dressed.

  Pots of water were poured on it, but the fire was too strong, and eventually the food and grass were burned. The soldiers sat on the ground, ignoring the black ashes all over their faces, and all looked sad.