Chapter 172

Kui Wu took a sip of herbal tea. Now that the weather is getting hotter, hot milk powder is no longer suitable, so Kui Wu no longer eats milk powder.

"You want to advertise in the tabloids."

"Well, not only to advertise, but also to do an interview." Qinghe thought about it seriously, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was feasible, "I think the interview with Xinke Zhuangyuan Lang is very attractive to both scholars and young women in the boudoir." It should be undeniable."

"Have you figured out who to invite for this interview?"

Now the Kuijia Newspaper has a lot of civilian reporters. These reporters are like the self-media in the prosperous age, and they can speak freely. The Kui family will give a minimum guarantee fee of 200 articles per month, regardless of the job of these reporters, as long as they can submit a few good interview manuscripts every now and then, and these interview manuscripts will be paid separately according to the quality. Of course, there are also some idlers who pretend to be idlers, or literati who think highly of themselves, but in fact their talents are not worthy of real talent.

Now those who can get off at the newspaper station are those who have their own

A person with a certain strength.

Although these people are very capable, and if he comes forward, those people will definitely be able to write a very brilliant interview, but Qinghe doesn't plan to find them among these people.

Qinghe smiled and said, "Why bother to look far away."

Kui Wu also laughed, "He Man."

The two went to He's house and explained the reason to He Man. He Man blushed, but she didn't refuse, but was a little flustered. She said, "I'll get a pen and paper."

"There's no need for pens and papers. You just need to bring yourself. It would be even bigger news if we Xinke Zhuangyuan Lang's family doesn't even have pens and papers."

He Man blushed so much that she was about to bleed, "I, I'm going to change clothes."

After a while, He Man came out in men's clothing. He Man's men's clothing was very handsome, just like a wealthy young gentleman.

"Let's go." The three got into the carriage and went straight to Liu Shu's house.

Liu Shu opened the door and stared straight at He Man. After greeting Qing He and Kui Wu, he seemed to lose sight of them.

Qing He pressed her fist against her lips and coughed twice.

Liu Shu just woke up like a dream, felt a little embarrassed, blushed, but still tried to calm down and said: "There is nothing wrong with me, but I am worried about the government... After all, the tabloid has the shares of the government. Will you be unhappy when it comes to the empress's palace?"

Qing He smiled, "It depends on how to write it."

Of course, the report can be reported. Although Liu Shu rejected the royal marriage in name, but to beautify it with language, readers will read it again, that is, the saint queen is broad-minded, courteous and corporal, and reuses talents. Saints are extremely willing to see such articles published.

He Man's writing skills are very good. Although she is a writer, she is also superb in writing a short interview with refined words.

The sages and empresses in her interviews are all generous and gentle, benevolent monarchs who love their courtiers and people, and at the same time cherish talents very much.

And the reason why Liu Shu in He Man's works is treated differently by the empress is entirely because he put on makeup and lipstick. Lipstick is a very magical cosmetic, no matter whether a man or a woman puts it on, his face will be radiant and energetic immediately.