Chapter 119

Thanks to the little angels who threw the landmines: chuji, zhang Xixi (˙︶˙) 1 piece;

  thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: post 155 bottles of strawberries; zhangxixi (˙︶˙) 30 bottles; big steamed buns 20 bottles of stepmother; 10 bottles of Tangtang; 7 bottles of Youyu; 5 bottles of Qiqiya, Little Cute; 1 bottle of Fanhua and Shuying; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard

  !

Chapter 60 Competing Wine

  "Mr. Xiao." Qing He cupped his hands and said.

  Xiao Shilang naturally knew the two people in front of him, they were one of the most prosperous imperial merchants in the current imperial capital - the Kui family.

  It is said that before this, the Kui family had never been well-known, but it was just a small street vendor in a small town on the edge of the border. Mr. Piansheng Kui's family is a courageous man. When the court and the Hu people were in full swing, he dared to enter and leave the hinterland of the Hu people. It was this extraordinary courage that made him get a book of delicious recipes from the Western Regions. Kui's husband is good at studying the way of gourmet food, and he can always research it, but it will be sooner or later.

  Such as the hot ice cream and wine in the imperial capital. Which one can't support the whole shop by one person, but they are all gathered together by the sunflower family, earning a lot of money, and everyone in the imperial capital, from seventy-year-olds to three-year-olds, knows No one knows.

  It's just that his Xiao family and the Kui family have never had any contact, but he doesn't know what the Kui family and his wife sent a post to the door today.

  Xiao Shilang suppressed the doubts in his heart, showed a commercial smile, and said with a spring breeze, "Mr. Kui Lang and Kui Fu Lang, who have admired their names for a long time, are finally able to meet each other today. What a blessing!

  " But he smiled more eagerly than Xiao Shilang, "Fortunately."

  "I have long heard that the head of the Xiao family is both wise and courageous, unparalleled in strategy, and has his own talent in business. Today, I finally have the opportunity to cooperate and ask for advice."

  It turned out that we came to talk about cooperation, but what kind of cooperation does his family make with kilns and a restaurant with Kui's family?

  Then I heard Qinghe laughing and saying: "Mr. Xiaolang also knows that my family sells wine now and needs some wine jars."

  Xiao Shilang suddenly realized, and secretly resented his inaccurate business vision. Come to the door, if the Kui family does not come, and instead cooperates with others, wouldn't it be a missed deal. There is nothing terrible about missing a single business, but what is terrible is that he did not smell the business opportunity, which invisibly made him miss many opportunities.

  Xiao Shilang was annoyed secretly, and quickly put this random thought behind him, and concentrated on discussing business with the Kui family and his wife.

  "We don't have any special requirements for the wine jars, just purple grapes. There is a big sunflower character on the body of the front jar, and there are four small characters of grape wine on the lower corner of the sunflower character. The wine utensils used to hold the wine should be azure, moon White, sweet white and other colors, five sets of each color." "

  In addition, we also need wine jars ranging from five to ten liters. Then burn the fine wine."

  Xiao Shilang listened, and he was already thinking about how to make it, and after hearing Qinghe finished speaking, he immediately said, "I wonder when Kui Fulang will want it?" "The sooner the better.