Chapter 51

Now Qinghe is also a little embarrassed.

  Sanlang coughed, cleared his throat, and changed the topic, "Yesterday, Da Zhuang led us to negotiate with us again. His family promised us that we will give priority to our family in providing milk in the future. It's just goat's milk. Milk is too rare. We asked several households." They

  don't make it, they only supply the wealthy households in the city."

  It was Erlang Saburo who was always talking, and Chu Dazhuang and the others sat aside and ate tea and sweets, and only occasionally added something that the two brothers had missed, but Qinghe knew that during this period, the four of Chu Dazhuang must have contributed the most.

  When it was time to leave, Qinghe deliberately let Erlang Saburo go ahead, and he and Chu Dazhuang were half a step behind.

  "Thank you brothers. Erlang Saburo doesn't understand anything, so you brothers need to worry more. If there is anything wrong, just tell Dalang and ask Dalang to teach his two brothers." Chu

  Dazhuang The four of them never thought of asking for merit. After all, Erlang Saburo is Kui Wu's brother. Without the two of them, Kui Wu may have done the good work himself, and maybe it would not have fallen to their brothers. I understand that I understand, but I have put in a lot of hard work, so of course I want to be affirmed.

  The four of Chu Dazhuang excitedly said: "Don't worry, brother, brother's brother is our brother, and our brothers will never hide anything."

  Qinghe said a few more words of relief in a warm voice. When everyone left, Qing He stared at Kui Wu hard, "Did you scare my little sister yesterday? She is only seventeen years old, and she is half a child. Don't be aggressive with her in the future." Kui Wu touched her

  embarrassingly Sniffing her nose, she said guiltily, "I'll go over to see her right now. She likes to eat mutton. I'll buy some for you.

  " eat this. "Let's go, I'll go with you."

  "No!" Kui Wu suddenly shouted loudly, which startled Qing He and almost dropped the things in his hand.

  Qing He asked strangely: "Da Lang, what's wrong with you."

  Kui Wu don't open his eyes, his expression is gloomy, "Aniang asked the great god to go over."

  Qing He was stunned for a moment, and then slowly said: "Then I won't go over, you can give this to my little sister, and talk well."

  "Yeah."

  About half an hour later, Kui Wu came back, "Aniang said that the little sister is fine, but she was frightened, and it will be fine to rest at home for a few days."

  Qinghe was relieved, he looked at Kui Wu. With the look of nature, he knew that he must have been cleaned up by Sunflower.

  They were talking, when the steward of Fu Yin's house came, "Is Kui Dalang at home?" "

  Yes." Kui Wu and Qing He rushed out to greet him.

  Qinghe smiled and said: "Why did the steward come here today? I thought there was

  something wrong with the house, so I won't be here today." It's something, but it's a good thing for Kui Dalang and Kui Fulang."

  Qinghe and Kuiwu looked at each other, and they both knew it. But I still had to pretend to be confused and said: "May I ask the steward what to say about this good thing?"

  The steward smiled and said: "It's the milk beans you presented, and my little man likes it very much. No, my wife asked me to come and tell you From now on, milk beans will be needed every day."