Untitled Part 160

He Man lowered his head, Liu Shu groaned for a while before saying: "Xiaosheng, Xiaosheng appreciates it too."

Little lady... In the future, if there is anything that the little lady doesn't understand, feel free to ask Xiaosheng. I think Xiaosheng's reputation for raising people can still teach the little lady a thing or two. "

He Man covered her hot face and ran back to the house. Mrs. He Si had already noticed that her little lady was one step behind. She peeked out the window just now and saw her and Liu Shu whispering there.

Mrs. He Si looked at He Manduo taking out a clam oil and fiddling with it on the tavern, and slightly raised the corners of her mouth.

However, Qinghe and Kuiwu who came out to get things overheard such a romantic talk from a child, Qinghe was quite embarrassed. Kui Wu was much more generous, he said to Qing He: "Fu Lang, you see, there is no man who does not eat sex. All men are the same, without exception, scholars are not calm at this time. "

Qinghe: "..."

Yang Bao set off from the imperial city one month before the Chinese New Year, and arrived at Dishui City after half a month's quick walk. After seeing Feng An and his wife that day, he turned to the kitchen to brew wine.

The business in Dishui City was well managed by Kui Xiaohua, and she even bought a shop. Since she got the shop of Kui's family, her daily income has more than doubled.

During the Chinese New Year, the restaurant of Sun Kui's family was not closed, because her family only brewed fine wine. As soon as the gentlemen were notified, a large number of customers flooded into the restaurant, and the flow of customers continued until after noon.

It was originally planned to give the workers in the restaurant a holiday after noon, so Xiaohua could only say: "Today, you all work harder and leave later. In addition to the normal benefits, I will reward you with money. Add an extra hour I will give each of you an extra 20 Wen, and 50 Wen for every two hours. If there is less than one hour, it will be counted as one hour, and I will give it immediately after the work is over."

Now the workers in the restaurants are not in a hurry. Twenty cents for one hour and fifty cents for two hours are all money. Whoever is in a hurry, they are quite active.

"Miss Kui also likes to read tabloids?" Zhang Langjun came to the Kui's restaurant to buy fine wine, and took a look at the fresh dishes in the restaurant today, and planned to buy a few to take home. As soon as he entered the restaurant, he saw Kui Xiaohua lying on the counter and seriously reading the tabloid.

This tabloid deserves to be written by King Kang Jing, with the support of the government behind it. It was only a few days after it was said to open, and it was opened one after another throughout Yongqilu. The sage gave King Kang Jing the general supervision right over this matter, and King Kang Jing only gave Qing He the right to manage the tabloids in the imperial city, and he still controlled other places. But because they had no experience and no one knew how to manage it, King Kang Jing asked them to borrow it first.

Based on Kui's family's handling experience, tabloids in various places are now using the content selected by Qinghe.

The Kui family is one of the shareholders. After the establishment of the tabloid office in Dishui City, the first copy was sent to the palace, and the second copy was sent to their Kui family.

Kui Xiaohua liked to read it quite a bit, but she still said humbly: "I just learned some characters, and some of them I can't quite understand."

Zhang Langjun looked over and saw that Kui Xiaohua's tabloid was full of circles, presumably they were all words she didn't know.