Chapter 16

However, some people still like this, Qingping was actually made more jealous by Li Changfu's words, and screamed: "I am your unmarried wife, he is a... ah!"

  Qingping Before Ping could finish cursing, she let out piercing screams.

  The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-02-22 14:06:05~2020-02-23 15:49:07~Thanks to the little angels who voted for

  mines Little angel: 々白眼, wolf 1;

  thanks to the little angel for irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Wenwen, Mengmeng; 々白眼, wolf, goat is 4 bottles of shrimp; thank you

  very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 13 Revenge

  Li Changfu was kicked on the chest by Kui Wu and fell to the ground amidst her scolding. How can such a big face dare to covet my husband, and dare to talk about the word dislike?"

  After Kui Wu punched down with two punches, Li Changfu's rather polite face instantly swelled into a pig's head.

  "Such a face is big enough." Kui Wu sneered.

  "Brother Changfu, Brother Changfu..." Qingping rushed forward and held Li Changfu's head with both hands, all she saw was a bruised face, what she wanted to say was choked in her throat, and she stopped abruptly. Facing this face, it is really difficult to show a deep and unrepentant expression.

  The elders of the Qing family were frightened out of their wits. Seeing that Kui Wu beat Li Changfu like that with just two punches, they immediately thought of the rumors about Kui Wu in the city. It was said that he had killed a tiger with his bare hands.

  The second elder of the Qing family shivered and hid aside, wishing he could find a dog hole to get in, as long as he disappeared in front of Kui Wu immediately.

  Kui Wu looked at Qingping coldly, and saw that although she was still upset, she was more afraid, and she didn't dare to curse dirtyly, so she showed a satisfied expression.

  He pointed at Qingping and said, "Go and find me a rope."

  After all, Qingping has not been so brave for love that she is not afraid of life and death. come over.

  Kui Wu ordered again: "Go, tie me up."

  Qingping suddenly raised her head and stared at Kui Wu, Kui Wu bared her teeth immediately, "Why, I ordered you not to move!" Li Changfu gave a kick.

  Li Changfu is just a frail scholar, and his physique may not be as good as Qingping, a rough-raised peasant girl. After being punched and kicked by Kui Wu a few times, he shrank aside and couldn't get up, screaming loudly.

  Qingping shrank her neck from Kui Wu's yelling, and the tears in her eye sockets fell down.

  "I'm sorry Brother Changfu, I'm also doing it for your own good. If I don't tie you up, he will still beat you."

  Li Changfu was so painful that he couldn't speak, he could only stare at Qingping to express his unwillingness . But she was still tied up by Qingping.

  "That's right, it's tied very firmly." Kui Wu nodded in satisfaction, and pulled Li Changfu up from the ground like a dog pulling a length of rope specially left on Li Changfu's body. "Let's go, I'll take you home."

  Qingping wiped her tears and followed behind, weeping.

  Kui Wu was in a good mood and led the way, humming an untuned tune, in a good mood.