Chapter 132

"This is the partition door. It's just an improvement on the existing partition. No problem, don't worry, I can do this." The craftsman agreed, "I don't know what requirements you have for the carved patterns?" Qing

  He Said: "No, you can carve according to the fashion of the rich and noble people in the city, but don't be clichéd." "I don't know about you,

  Mrs...." The craftsman suddenly felt a sinister energy behind him, and goose bumps appeared all over his body. The hairs stood on end. The craftsman was so frightened that he stopped halfway through his speech. He carefully peeked back and saw nothing behind him, so he turned his head with a sigh of relief. Just as he was about to speak, he saw Kui Wu with a dark face opposite him glaring at him.

  It turned out that the evil spirit came from here.

  The craftsman swallowed his saliva in a fright, and changed his words: "Then, what, I understand, husband, please go slowly."

  The jealousy of his family is really helpless. It's just a title, but a surname must be added, otherwise he will be jealous and frightening.

  Qinghe sighed, "I don't know how many days it will take me to pick it up, I'm in a hurry, if possible, can you please add a few more people, I can add money to the silver." The craftsman seemed to come back to his senses now, thinking about it and

  said "This is a combined partition door. The upper sill, the hanging sill, the lower sill, and each door can be made separately. If there are enough people, seven days will be enough." The craftsman added another sentence, looking at Kui Wu's expression

  , "If possible, I have to take a look and measure it."

  Qing He said: "Yes, I can take you there now."

  The craftsman turned around and packed up his things, and said, "Let's go."

  Kui Wu suddenly said: "You go by yourself."

  "Huh?" He went by himself, which made him look for it.

  "Kui's Restaurant." Kui Wu said: "You tell the shopkeeper that we asked you to do the partition, and he will tell you."

  "Okay." Of course he knew about Kui's Restaurant, which is now very famous in the imperial capital. It is said that Mr. Kui's restaurant is a black-faced evil spirit, and seeing him now, he really deserves his reputation.

  The craftsman drifted away, as if riding the wind

  , in Qing He's eyes, the speed was unreal.

  Kui Wu said in a good mood: "Let's go, let's go home."

  Qing He took two steps back unconsciously, begging for mercy: "Da Lang, can... not go back?"

  "No." Kui Wu ruthlessly refused.

  Qing He wants to cry but has no tears, why did he just tease Da Lang on a whim just now in order to appease Da Lang?

  In the early morning of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the facades of all stores are decorated with a new look. Kui's Restaurant was also decorated beautifully and luxuriously, and hung a pennant with the words "Drunk Immortal" written on it. People from the city will come to the store to drink at this time.

  Zhou Shilang and a group of friends came to the restaurant as usual, swaggered into the room and said to the shopkeeper: "Shopkeeper, there are people on the second floor. If there are people, don't put them up later, I will reserve the floor.

  " "Mr. Shi Lang doesn't need to rent out a building today. We already have a formal Xiangge on the second floor of our house."

  Shi Lang wondered: "How come, I haven't seen your house being renovated, why did you suddenly have a Xiangge? Could it be that there are more buildings?" There are a few screens to fool people."