Chapter 151

In the end, the family property was divided according to what Sister He said, and He Si didn't get anything except the house he lived in. The hundreds of copper plates in her hand were made by Mrs. He Si doing needlework and embroidery by herself.

  He Si was angry that he was nothing, that he was so cowardly and incompetent that he went out and got drunk.

  He Si's wife, mother and daughter waited and waited for He Si to come back, they were so anxious that they would start a prairie fire, and they didn't care about the

  chaos in the alley at night, so they went out together to find someone.

  "He Dalang, He Si..." Mrs. He Si shouted.

  He Si's daughter, He Man, also called out: "Daddy, Daddy..."

  The two searched for a long way, and finally a kind-hearted man passing by pointed out: "Go over there and have a look. When I came over, I saw a man over there drunk." The

  mother and daughter of the He family went over to see that it was indeed He Si, and helped him back. There was so much commotion at night, they all lived in the same yard, and no one from the He family came out to watch.

  Sister He's daughter came to visit her mother today, and stayed with Sister He by the way. The sound of doors closing in and out disturbed her sleep.

  She actually said: "It's just going out to have a drink. Who doesn't drink, and comes back after eating. It's worth making such a fuss in the middle of the night. I think it's clearly a way to use the day's affairs!" "

  Children It's none of your business!" Sister He reprimanded her like that, but she actually thought so deeply in her heart.

  He Man and her mother wiped their father's face, changed their clothes and stuffed them under the bed, so they were in the mood to think about this messy day.

  Mrs. He Si couldn't help but feel sad, "How do you live these days? All the money in the family is in those two rooms, and there is only a little rice in the jar. If it means that the crops in the field will come next year, now this solar term, every family will be very happy." The cat is in winter, and there is no work to do."

  Mrs. He Si suddenly said again: "Miss, it would be great if you were a boy, they can't treat the second child's family like this." He Man

  bit her lip, she actually had a kind of dissatisfaction in her heart, boy How can it be. The second uncle's family is a kid, and the whole family supports him, but he can read and read, but he can't recognize as many characters as she, who often eavesdrops. She read her cousin's books a lot, and when she met those classmates who didn't understand, they stayed together and asked her cousin, there was always someone willing to tell her.

  He Man said silently: "Mother, I was born a girl, and I will be a girl all my life. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a girl. And I think I am no worse than most men in the world. !"

  After that, he went to the ground in a fit of anger, packed He Si's clothes and planned to dry them for him. At this moment, a piece of paper with some blurred marks and crumpled fell from He Si's clothes.

  He Man curiously picked it up and looked at it, and saw that the author was actually recruiting to write a storybook. Suddenly, a bold idea popped up in He Man's heart, causing her heart to beat wildly.

  The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-05-02 22:52:00~2020-05-03 12:58:16~ Thanks for the