Chapter 83

It turned out that the old man and Sister-in-law Xiang were of the same family, and they were distant relatives. The old man knew that Sister-in-law Xiang and Kui Wu had gone to Shang. Before, he had persuaded Mrs. Xiang, saying that their orphans and widows could not live in the city, so they had to find a man. Either sister-in-law Xiang will marry, or the young lady will marry.

  Sister-in-law Xiang is unwilling to marry, fearing that her daughter will be wronged. The old man advised her to marry the little lady.

  I just said that it is good to see Kui Wu, capable and capable, the family does not live with her mother-in-law, and it is a great thing to marry her without having to serve her in-laws. Although Kui Wu is a bit ugly, he is capable and earns a lot.

  But Miss Xiang is unwilling. At that time, she was holding her father's large amount of compensation in her hand, she had never seen so much money, she thought it was a lot of money, and she looked down on Kui Wu very much.

  Just do this.

  Later, the old man met Mrs. Xiang by accident, and told Mrs. Xiang about it.

  "I think that husband is fair and handsome. Looking at it from a distance, I thought it was someone's young man who was studying. I didn't say that he looked whiter than your little lady, and he was even more well-raised." Fine."

  The old man said again: "You don't know, during the time of farming, the husband of Kui's family delivered meals to Kui Dalang every day, and there was meat in every meal, and the smell made the people around him so greedy that their saliva almost didn't flow down. .I heard that his family's business in the city is very good. Mr. Fu Yin and the prince all go to his house to buy things. Is this true?" The sister-in-law Xiang really didn't know, even if   she

went to the street to buy things,

But Di Shui City is so big, I really didn't notice it.

  Sister-in-law Xiang said: "No, it can't be. What kind of business can attract the governor and the prince to buy it, it must be bragging." The

  old man shook his head, "I don't think so, the Kui Dalang's family also bought cattle, if Can you do that much harm if the business is not good?"

  "Yes, but his family used to carry a basket to sell a few pennies of candy?"

  "Oh, it's a pity, the little lady is not so lucky. I said it at the beginning. Kui Dalang is capable, so I can't go wrong marrying him." The old man shook his head and sighed.

  Sister-in-law Xiang couldn't let it go, so she went out to find out, and even bought a pack of milk powder and came back.

  Xiang's sister-in-law opened the curtain and saw her daughter sitting on the bed doing embroidery. The afternoon sun hit the daughter's side face through the thin window paper. She was cute and gentle, and the more she looked at it, the more she liked it.

  The sister-in-law of the Xiang family couldn't help feeling proud, this beautiful little lady was raised by herself, even if the man died, so what, the little lady in the family was raised so well by her, people from all over the world came to ask for her.

  "Little lady, what do you think in your heart, why don't you tell me?" Xiang's sister-in-law asked while sitting by the bed.

  The needle and thread in Miss Xiang's hand stopped slightly, "Aniang, I don't understand what you are talking about.

  " Small, but after the new year you will be sixteen, not young anymore."

  Sister-in-law Xiang said: "You disagree with the first two, I can understand, there are many brothers in the family, and the man is nothing, guarding that place all year round, When you married in the past, you also suffered. But this one, the top seven sisters are already married. There is only such a young man in the family, with ordinary eyes, who has been enlightened to read books early. It is said that all the four books and five classics are opened. Why are you still unwilling?"