Chapter 175

Therefore, Kui Wu absolutely does not allow Qinghe to come forward in this kind of thing. In the past, Qinghe knew that she would not ask to go to this level, but this time, it probably has something to do with Qiangweilu. What's more, just now Qinghe said that he can make rose dew, because he is afraid that he will suffer a disadvantage in the matter of rose dew.

Since Qing He wanted to go, Kui Wu agreed. After all, this is a banquet organized by King Kang Jing, he didn't mean that, and those big cannibals would definitely not dare to make trouble, and besides, he can protect his husband, so that he doesn't even want to attend a banquet The ability to bring him in and bring him out safely.

Kui Wu said: "Then let's go together."

Kui Wu, who is a gentleman, said so, so Zhang Si didn't persuade him, and took the two of them into the carriage of the palace with a smile.

When they arrived, King Kang Jing was already inviting these big cannibals to enjoy the singing and dancing. Seeing Qinghe following, he was startled for a while, but he soon returned to normal.

King Kang Jing joked: "Kui Dalang, you still have such a personality. You have tried every means to trick a husband into your hands, and you can take it with you wherever you go. You wish you could wear it on your belt!"

King Kang Jing said this on purpose to tell these big cannibals that although these two children also came to the banquet, they were not brought by Kui Wu to entertain them, let alone they could flirt with them at will.

"My husband came to watch me because he was afraid that the prince would spoil me." Kui Wu knew what King Kang Jing meant, and he also joked with him, but when he said jokes, his face was expressionless, and he didn't mean anything at all. The look of the joke.

Qinghe just smiled shyly.

King Kang Jing invited the two of them to a banquet and introduced them to Mai Jiaer and others.

McGarr said: "I want to do business with you, Kui Dalang. I still have two bottles of rose water here. I am willing to exchange these two bottles of rose water for 500 pieces of clam oil and lipstick. I will give both of these things. Sheng's,

You have to let me inspect the goods first. "

McGarr said very confidently, without any detours, he thought he was sure about this transaction. After all, how rare rose dew is in Yongqi, even the saints only have a dozen of them. It can be said that apart from him, the Kui family has no place to buy it at all. This is something that has a price but no market. As for the things in the hands of the Kui family, they can be continuously produced and manufactured, and they are not at the same level as the rose dew in his hands. He thinks that if the Kui family has any brains, they will not refuse this opportunity. Even if the rose dew in his hand is definitely not as good as the one offered to the saint, it must be hard to find.

Kui Wu remembered that Qing He said before that he would make this thing. If so, it would be too whimsical to exchange two bottles of rose water for five hundred of them.

Kui Wu didn't answer in a hurry, turned to Qing He and said, "Fu Lang, what do you think?"

Kui Wu didn't agree happily, which was different from McGarl's imagination. What shocked him even more was Kui Wu's attitude towards Qinghe. For such a big matter, Kui Wu actually let a pair of children make the decision. It seems to be true. King Kang Jing was very afraid of guilt.

"I don't agree." Qing He directly refused.

With one thing he knows, he wants to exchange five hundred pieces of his clam oil and lipstick, all of which are top-notch. Can he make it in minutes by himself?