Chapter 55

Well, no matter who you talk to, you always laugh before you speak, which is always the most gentle. As for Kui Wu, he was born with awe-inspiring suffocation, Kong Wu is powerful, and is as strong as a bear. He looks at people with knives in his eyes, scraping bones and flesh, and showing a cold edge. It's creepy to look at.

  Therefore, those insidious methods to deal with Li Qiushi must have been done by Kui Wu's vicious people. Qinghe is a pure white lotus, precarious in the wind and rain, and can't do anything. Now, if he gives away the things he sells for money, will he be beaten when he returns home?

  Qinghe understood the look in the stall owner's eyes, and looked back at Kuiwu with a half-smile. Kui Wu pressed the tip of his tongue to his upper teeth, and snorted coldly, "Go home and spank your ass!"

  Immediately, the stall owner gave Qing He a sympathetic look, full of worry. Sure enough, a good man matches his wife, and a good wife matches a man, but it's a pity that a flower is stuck on the cow dung.

  When Zheng Kaize happily rushed to Mrs. Chen's house holding a sugar rose, he saw Liu Shu was there too.

  "This is milk flakes and milk beans, which are very suitable for children and are said to be very nutritious." Liu Shu said to Mrs. Chen: "I heard that Sanlang didn't like to eat these days, so I took the food that the master gave me. If Saburo likes it, just tell me and I'll buy it again."

  Mrs. Chen is a very gentle and kind woman. Although she heard that she fed a milk tablet and Saburo, she said: "I I know that you are writing for a businessman. I think it is because of your good work that people reward you with food. I am happy that you think that Saburo will give it to him. But how can I let you buy it again? Sick mother. In the future, if you get good things, you are not allowed to send them back. You must bring them back to your mother to taste. Every kindness and filial piety is the first." Liu   Shu

  lowered his head and replied: "Yes."

The piece was stuffed into Mrs. Chen's mouth, "Mother, eat, it's delicious."

  Mrs. Chen immediately smiled, "It's good that Sanlang likes it." At the same time, the milk piece melted in her mouth, and it was unexpectedly delicious. Madam couldn't hold back and ate another slice.

  The author has something to say: The Sui Dynasty began to open courses to recruit scholars, and at first it was also for scholars. In the early Tang Dynasty, the scholar was a kind of regular examination. But later the Xiucai Department was abolished, and the word Xiucai once became a general term for scholars. In the Song Dynasty, all those who passed the examinations of various local governments, no matter whether they passed the exam or not, could be called scholars.

  Therefore, scholars in the Song Dynasty did not need to take exams, and scholars could be called scholars. Scholars are worthless, thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-03-19 19:55:14~2020-03-20 22:00:19~Thanks to the little angels who cast mines

  : 2 sweet-scented osmanthus at the door of the house;

  thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of sweet-scented osmanthus at the door of the house; 1 bottle of yuyu;

  thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 34 Distressed

  "This milk tablet is really delicious." Mrs. Chen ate another milk bean, and was even more pleasantly surprised. This kind of food is really delicate."

  Mrs. Chen looked at the sweet Saburo and asked: "The Kui family also has a child as picky as San Lang?" "

  No." Liu Shu said: "The Kui family last year We only got married in October, and it's only been half a year now, and Kui Fulang is a twin and it's not easy to conceive, so there is no child in the family. It is said that these things are delicacies from the Western Regions, and Kui Dalang found them." Mrs. Chen said: