Chapter 15

Seeing her like this, people who don't know thought that it was Qinghe and Qinghe who snatched the meat from the tiger's mouth, and it was life-saving meat.

  Dare to bully his husband like this in front of him, if he is not here or before his husband married him, would it be more excessive than this! Kui Wu was about to go out with his fists clenched, but was

  caught Qing He grabbed his wrist violently, and Qing He met his gaze silently to comfort him.

  It doesn't matter, I can handle it here, let me do it.

  Kui Wu endured and endured, but the breath was still stuck in his chest, but Qinghe seemed to want to vent his anger, so he could only bear it.

  "Yes." Qinghe simply said one word, but everyone in the room stared at him blankly, as if they didn't understand what he said.

  Qingping thought that Qinghe would have many answers, pretending to be dumb or directly denying it, but she didn't expect him to admit it outright. For a moment, I didn't know what to say, it was the ten-year-old Qingguan who broke the strange atmosphere by screaming.

  "I want to eat meat, I want to eat mutton!" Qingguan yelled, his eyes fixed on Qinghe as well.

  Qing He could still laugh out loud, "Then eat it, let Auntie buy it for you, one hundred and eighty yuan a catty, although it's a bit more expensive, but it doesn't matter, the Qing family should still be able to afford it.

  " After a while, he finally realized, and said in a bitter voice: "Qinghe, you pretend to be confused by pretending to understand, you clearly know what the younger brother means. You bought such a big leg of lamb, don't you want to take it back to honor your parents? Dad Is it easy for mother to pull you up with shit and urine, you just forget your roots like this!"

  "Brother Qing, it's not easy for mother and father to raise you once, you and your son-in-law bought a whole leg of lamb that big, A Niang doesn't want to ask for everything, it's always okay to take back half to honor your parents." Qing Mu looked deeply at Qing He, as if she was so disappointed in him that she became disheartened.

  "Then again, these ladies don't care about you. I think you ate all the meat when you were young and ignorant. But what about your second sister?"

  Qing Mu stared straight at Qing He, waiting for him to make a statement, hoping that Qing He could continue the conversation and take the initiative to say something to make up for it. However, Qinghe disappointed her again.

  "Brother Qing, it's just this one kiss for your younger sister. Once you become an older brother, you should add more dowry." Mother Qing thought that the leg of lamb had been eaten up by Qinghe Kuiwu, so she thought about the meat now. If it's not here, it would be nice to ask for some money.

  "Aniang doesn't blame you too much. You paid for the few rice cloths Qingping bought. You should treat your third sister as a tribute to us, and you are honoring us." Qinghe didn't pay attention to Qingmu

  , Instead, he turned his head to look at Father Qing. Qing's father is the head of the Qing family and doesn't care much about family affairs, including the children's upbringing. I don't know if it's because of this reason, but the original owner has a deep admiration for Qing's father, and always feels that Qing's father is majestic and just.

  It's just that he retrieved the memory of the original owner. From the perspective of a bystander, this is an irresponsible, cowardly and incompetent scumbag father.

  Even if it was the last confession to the original owner, Qing He asked: "Father, what do you say?

  " When the person in charge of the family said this, it was a final decision, and it was Qinghe's fault that he was crucified.