Chapter 78

"Don't look." Feng An turned around to prevent Feng Tangshi from seeing his bloody face, "Go out first, don't be scared by me."

  Feng Tang broke down in tears, "Sir, why did you do this?"

  Feng An said He was bitter, how could he ever want to, this is his appearance, if it wasn't really helpless, how could he be so determined to ruin his face.

  "Miss, we are now working in the Kui family. The Kui family is kind-hearted and willing to take us in, but we can no longer cause trouble for others. Seeing that the business of the Kui family is getting better and better, it will become bigger and bigger in the future. It will be merchants from all over the world, who knows who will recognize me. Although Kui Dalang can protect us, but that person is also very powerful, it is hard to say what will happen at that time. Even if he barely protects us in the end I lost you and me, but our vitality

  was greatly injured by it. What face do we two have to face the Kui family?" This life will be fine."

  Feng Tangshi's eyes were dim, and with trembling hands, he put a hemostatic drug on Feng An's face.

  Afterwards, Qinghe also asked craftsman Feng to make a human tamper. This thing is made of wood, put the ready-made solid milk powder into it, and use the force of people to put stones to hit the wooden pile, and the solid milk tablets can be pressed into powder. And the big stone weighs a hundred kilograms each, which is very similar to the method of human stupid oil extraction, but it is slightly improved on it. With it, a lot of time can be saved, and there is no need to crush and mash one by one like before.

  In the Cao Mansion of the imperial capital, Cao Zhi sent a letter to Di Shuicheng, requesting that no matter what, the formula for making milk powder must be obtained. At the same time, Zhou Youqian had already obtained milk powder and other items, and set off to return to the imperial capital.

  The defeated Hu people were brought to the imperial capital by King Kang Jing to negotiate peace years ago, but they were left in the inn and ignored all the time. The sage gave him a big blow. Finally, Hu envoy was summoned to the palace today to talk about peace.

  The process went very smoothly, and the Hu people ceded the land for compensation. Later, as a subsidiary state of the Yongqi Dynasty, they would pay tribute every year. This is a victory won by the young saint after he succeeded to the throne, how could he be unhappy.

  As soon as he raised his hand, the hall instantly became lively, with gongs and drums blaring, singing and dancing.

  The sage was in a good mood sitting at the top, "Aruda envoy, you can also try our Yongqi's food, how is it compared to yours?"

  Arruda naturally praised it, and he was very flattering. The sage Longxin was overjoyed, and with a wave of his hand, a group of palace attendants entered one by one. Each palace attendant placed two small cups on their food table, opened the small cup of ink and green hills, and there was a yellowish powder inside.

  "This is milk powder. It is a kind of drink. It is

  a popular drink made by the people in my court. I don't know if the envoy has ever eaten it?"

  The milk powder was presented by the courtiers to please the sage. Well, let's show off at the envoy Yan this time. He also heard what his subordinates said was the practice of the Western Regions, but in the eyes of the sage, since I have learned it from the common people, and I have done it to the common people, there is no need to pay attention to the source.

  Hu Ren's envoy quickly drank a glass of it in trepidation, but this time he really liked it. The delicacies I ate before did not meet the tastes of Hu people, but because of the saint's face, he flattered him with conscience. But milk powder is just in line with their taste, they already like dairy products.