Chapter 92

The Liao army was hungry and frightened, but it turned out to be a soldier who surrendered without fighting!

  When the Liao army surrendered and the news of the general's capture was sent back to the Liao Kingdom, the Liao Lord was furious.

  "It's unreasonable. Didn't you say that Yongqi's food and grass were burned a while ago, and he was about to win a big victory. Why did he suddenly lose the battle and be captured today?

  " After our army burned the food and grass of the Yongqi army, the other soldiers had no food to eat, and all of them starved to death. Then General Yongqi opened the altar and recruited the dead Yongqi soldiers from the underworld. No food, no food, strong body, fierce and fearless, endless kills, our side is no match." "

  Nonsense! No one in the world can summon Yin soldiers!"

  "Your Majesty, if Yongqi people can't summon Yin soldiers, How can you survive without eating or drinking for ten days? Our army has only been three days, and all the soldiers are already showing signs of fatigue." "

  This..." Lord Liao couldn't explain it either.

  What is different from the Lord of Liao is Longyan Dayue, the sage of Yongqi!

  "Okay, you are worthy of being named a great general by my own family. He is indeed wise and brave. He and King Kang Jing are both my capable generals!

  " Congratulations to the saint.

  After getting up, Minister of the Ministry of War came out, "Saint, the victory of this battle is thanks to King Kang Jing's strategy and the milk powder sent. Before, the Liao people were treacherous. Seeing that our army is strong, they knew that they were invincible, and they never wanted to fight head-on. , has been constantly disturbing. Whenever our army fights, the Liao people will shrink back. When our side returns, the Liao people come to disturb again. This makes all the soldiers very annoying, but they can't destroy the Liao people. This is what the Liao people used Fatigue tactics."

  "Later, our army was exhausted by the harassing army, and our guards were neglected. The Liao people burned their food and grass. Those Liao people thought that they would win a big victory, and they would easily capture our army without fighting. Then I wanted to wait for our army to starve to death before fighting, but I didn't expect our army to burn the food and grass. Besides, our army has milk powder, and the soldiers don't need to light a fire to cook. They can eat after washing with water. So the soldiers were not killed or injured, but they

  did They acted like they really believed it. And because the food and grass were burned, they had to fight head-on, trying to annihilate our army as soon as possible, but they were annihilated by our army if they didn't want to." The saint laughed and praised again and again

  .

  "Rewards, everything is rewarded. King Kang Jing made meritorious contributions by donating milk powder. He rewarded a thousand taels of gold, a hundred pieces of brocade, ten Persian blankets, two emerald gold and jade belts, and a pair of seven-color glazed bracelets...

  " , seal the town of the North Marquis, quasi-hereditary. Hundred taels of gold, brocade..."

  The story of the general King Kang Jing's joint defeat of the Liao people has long been spread in the imperial capital. At the same time, milk powder once again entered the eyes of the people and officials in the imperial capital. Everyone knows the irreplaceable and decisive role of milk powder in this battle, and they are more and more curious about it.

  At this time, Zhou Youqian, who transported milk powder back to the imperial capital, had already made a fortune. Milk powder has really become a price without a market, and those who have no way to ask for it can't get it even if they come with thousands of dollars.