Chapter 155

Qinghe secretly wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, pretending to be relaxed and said with a smile: "Why are you still awake? When did you not sleep like a dead pig at night, and you won't wake up even when thunder strikes!

  " Tucked into the bed, and found a hand stove for Qing He to hold and warm his hands.

  "I know when you get up." Kui Wu's expressionless eyes in the past are full of seriousness at this moment, and when you look closely, they are

  full of tenderness and deep nostalgia.

  Qinghe's heart became softer and messier, and she couldn't put it away anymore. He curled up in the warm blanket, smelling the unique scent of Kui Wu at the end of his nose, but he still felt that it wasn't enough, and wanted to hug him tightly with the powerful embrace that was only opened for him.

  Qing He stared back at Kui Wu's gaze, and said like a cat, "Da Lang, I'm cold."

  Kui Wu climbed onto the bed and hugged his husband tightly.

  "Fu Lang, don't think about other people. No matter who you think of, I will replace him and treat you twice as well. So don't be sad."

  Qing He buried her head in Kui Wu's chest, wondering if it was tonight This snow made him extra fragile and also extra happy!

  The winter days are getting shorter and colder every day. In the first month of the Chinese New Year, Yang Bao came to Qinghe and said that he had learned how to make wine and wanted to return to Dishui City. Qing He knew that he missed Feng An and his wife, and the couple took care of him like their own son, and Yang Bao had just lost his grandmother who raised him since he was a child, so naturally he was extremely dependent on Feng An and his wife.

  "Okay, you can go back, and hand this letter to Aunt Xiaohua by the way." Yang Bao beamed happily when he heard that Qinghe asked him to go back.

  Qinghe gave Yang Bao some broken silver and bank notes, and took the broken silver with him, and asked him to sew the bank notes under the cotton insoles to prevent accidents. When he was leaving, he took care of the most famous bodyguard in the imperial city, and brought a lot of snacks to eat on the way.

  After sending Yang Bao away, Qinghe also started to buy new year's goods. It's strange to say that as long as one day is less than the day of the new year, there will be endless things to buy at home.

  In the past, Liu Shu and his mother could just eat a dry meal during the New Year, and they dared not think about meat or not. Seeing Qing He tossing all the big and small bags at home, it is inevitable to feel emotional, but it is only emotional, and I will never be jealous.

  Not to mention how much the Kui family helped him, but how much money he saved by allowing him to borrow, and how much money he earned by allowing him to write stories and publish them in tabloids. When Yang Bao left, he gave Yang Bao all the money he had with him back to give to his mother for the New Year. There were five taels, which was enough for his mother to have a prosperous year. These are not counted, Qinghe also asked Yang Bao to send some milk powder and other things to his mother when the time comes, and if he brews wine, he will also give two jars, and a ginseng clam oil.

  If it is said that the dairy products are sent over, his mother may still keep them as New Year's goods, so how can his mother know how to eat and use the wine and clam oil? Liu Shu understood that it was Qinghe who was afraid that he would not

  accept , so he took such a detour. The wine and clam oil sent by Qinghe cost at least thirty taels. This winter, it would be enough for his mother to have a good year.