Chapter 70

The clerk wiped the sweat from his forehead and said with a bitter face: "Mr. Sir, milk powder is really hard to come by. There is really no small store."

  Zhou Youqian snorted coldly, "Isn't your restaurant the biggest restaurant in the entire imperial capital? There is no milk powder!"

  The man was almost frightened by the accusation and begged for mercy. I heard a businessman make a rescue: "Mr. Zhou is a newcomer to the imperial capital and may not understand the situation in the imperial capital. Now milk powder is popular in the imperial capital, but it is not easy to buy it. Even many high-ranking officials are holding You can't buy it with silver."

  This is simply saying that Zhou Youqian has no foundation in the emperor.

  Some people echoed: "Mr. Zhou may not have a solid background and doesn't know much about these officials, but this milk powder is really rare. It is normal that there is no one in the restaurant. Mr. Zhou don't have to embarrass a fellow." Zhou Youqian

  Leng Hmph, don't let that guy back down. Seeing him like this, some people couldn't help laughing at Zhou Youqian because he was a country bumpkin who came to the city and didn't understand anything. Hearing that the wind is rain, I don't know how rare milk powder is. This can only show that Zhou Youqian has no contacts in the imperial capital, otherwise, after a little inquiry, he should know that milk powder is not available to everyone among the officials in the court and China, it depends on the official position.

  "Mr. Zhou doesn't believe our words. You should believe Mr. Cao! No one in this imperial capital knows that Mr. Cao has a powerful network."

  Mr. Cao leaned against the high officials in the court. Unspoken thing. That's why everyone wants to recommend him as the leader of the business this time. Those who were able to attend the meeting of the heads of the Shang Dynasty knew that this was just a formality, and that the position of the head of the Shang Dynasty in Cao Zhi was just to get something out of it.

  Only then did Cao Zhi speak in a coherent way: "That's true. And according to reliable sources, this milk powder came from the Imperial Academy. It is said that it was also a gift from a friend, and it was produced in the Western Regions. Now many businessmen are in contact with each other in private. Merchants from the Western Regions cooperated, but they didn't find any merchants from the Western Regions who knew about this drink."

  Cao Zhi's words seemed to have nailed Zhou Youqian to death, and many people even showed contempt for Zhou Youqian. It is said that the meeting of the head of the Shang Dynasty should not allow any cats and dogs to participate. It really is a bumpkin.

  Some people's winks

  were explicit and straightforward, and their contempt was not concealed at all. They even got up and changed seats, sitting far away from Zhou Youqian, as if he was some stolen goods, and showed their attitude with actions.

  Cao Zhi saw that the effect was almost achieved, so he pretended to cough twice, and said in the attitude of a business leader: "It's not because Zhou Langjun is ignorant, he just came to the imperial capital, and he doesn't understand many things. Tell him about it. After all, the imperial capital is not comparable to other places. There are too many nobles here, so it would be bad if you offend any nobleman with your words." The more

  Cao Zhi said this, the more others felt that Zhou Youqian had a shallow foundation and no one. The more people you have, the more you squeeze him out.

  Cao Zhi is very satisfied with the effect, this is what he wants. Who told Zhou Youqian to be just a newcomer, it was fine if he was born in the imperial capital, and he was not as respectful and flattering to him as others. He even didn't take him seriously, so he just took this opportunity to teach him a lesson and let him know that the imperial capital is no match for other places. No matter where he walked sideways in the past, when he came to the emperor, he came to his territory, and he had to walk sideways.