Chapter 28

"Thirty-two cents a catty, why don't you buy a catty after Chinese New Year?"
Butcher Zhou was annoyed, "Okay, you've done business like me. Alright, I'll buy a catty for the sake of your first time doing this kind of business."
Originally, he wanted to go home and cook for Qing He, but when he thought that there was still sugar in the basket that had not been sold out, Kui Wu turned around and went to Beijiao Street.
The location is still the same old place. In order to be able to sell the sugar, Kui Wu imitated Qinghe's way of yelling. He also attracted a few customers, but after asking the price, he looked up at Kui Wu's face full of evil spirits, and he backed away in fright.
Half an hour later, one tael was not sold. Kui Wu was thinking about Qinghe, and was anxious, not knowing what Qinghe was doing at home. Later, there was really no other way, so I bit the bullet and found a few partners I knew before running the business.
Those people knew that Kui Wu was in the candy business, and they all bought a catty to express their support.
Looking at the short-sold panniers, Kui Wu breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried home with the meat. Passing by the door of Xiang's mother and daughter, they knocked on the door deliberately.
"Sister-in-law of the Xiang family, my husband is not feeling well today, can I ask you to help me cook a meal? The wages will be the same as before."
The lady of the Xiang family turned her head to look at her daughter. Seeing that Miss Xiang turned her head slightly and didn't say no, the lady of the Xiang family knew that her daughter agreed.
"Sure." The sister-in-law of the Xiang family smiled and said, "My little lady has to follow. I don't worry about her being at home by herself."
Kui Wu nodded, absent-minded.
Qing He fell asleep again after Kui Wu left, he was really tossed hard. When I woke up from this sleep, I saw that the sun was already high. But it's been a while, and Kui Wu hasn't come back yet, he's hungry. Kui Wu ran for a whole morning, and he was probably going to starve to death with his appetite, but why hasn't he come back yet?
Qinghe stood at the door and looked out for a while and saw people, then went back home, suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, and couldn't help but feel uneasy.
For a while, I was worried about the business of Li's mansion, and for a while, I was afraid that Kui Wu would guess his secret and ask the Taoist priest to take him in. For a while, he was drenched in cold sweat in the cold room without a fire.
I don't know how long I sat on the bed thinking wildly, when I suddenly heard the wooden door at home. Qinghe jumped off the bed like a frightened cat, and ran out the door in fear and apprehension.
The author has something to say: V entry announcement: Tomorrow, Saturday, 3.7, entry V will drop 4D on that day. Thank you for your support, love, and love! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-03-04 18:05:35~2020-03-06 00:06:47 oh~
Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 biscuit dropped;
Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Qingxin. 6 bottles; 3 bottles of Situ Qingli; 1 bottle of shenfeiwowo;
Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 22 The Rose Descends

The people who saw Kui Wu were not some gods and ghosts, Taoist masters, but the mother and daughter of the Xiang family. Qinghe breathed a long sigh of relief, and her hanging heart finally fell back into her stomach.

"Da Lang, you're back." Qing He looked at Kui Wu cautiously, and greeted tentatively.
Seeing that Kui Wu nodded with the same expression, "You are not feeling well, I bought pork, and I asked Xiang's sister-in-law to help."

Kui Wu put down the pannier on his body and showed Qing He what was inside. Seeing the meat and various internal organs in the basket, Qing He's eyes lit up, and his already empty stomach became even hungrier.

At the same time, Kui Wu also breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiang's sister-in-law observed Qinghe secretly, and she didn't seem to be in poor health. Although the folk customs of Yongqi Dynasty were open, the requirements for the young lady and her sons were not so strict. Widows were allowed to remarry, and the young lady opened the door to do business. Even for young couples with no elderly at home, the wife would sleep until the hour of the morning and lazily get up from the bed when she heard the hawkers yelling in the streets. Five cents, and then call down from the window, and a pancake vendor will put two mustard pancakes in a small basket, and ask the little lady to pull them back along the window.