Chapter 141

He laughed out loud at the end.

Wan Sheng finally regained his breath. Just as he was about to rush forward to pinch Cao Fei for revenge, he heard a sharp voice saying: "Master Wan will keep someone under his command for the time being, and let the miscellaneous family take Master Cao back to the saint. If you come back, don't worry about it." It's not too late to start."

"Eunuch Du."

The few people who made a mess just now got up quickly.

Du Gonggong said: "Master Cao, let's go with the miscellaneous family, sage

welcome. "

On the way, Cao Fei asked Duke Du why the sage invited him.

Eunuch Du winked and said, "Good thing, the prince's job, you'll know when you get there."

When Cao Fei arrived at the main hall, the sage showed Cao Fei the drawings of wooden movable type printing and the big wheel turntable without saying a word.

"I plan to open a newspaper office, so I use the method written on this paper to assign you to serve as the curator concurrently. Maybe you can do it well?"

"I will definitely live up to the grace of the sage." After Cao Fei thanked him, he said excitedly, "May I ask which educated person created this prescription. Will I have the honor to see it?"

The sage said in a good mood: "I don't know if Qing knows the Kui's restaurant. This recipe was presented by the Kui's couple, but it was not created by the two of them."

Cao Fei said: "The Kui family and their husbands are merchants. They didn't get this recipe out of nowhere to make money, but to dedicate it to the sages and benefit the world's scholars. It is rare and righteous."

The sage laughed, "There are Gao Yi, but the two of them also have to do business. I have promised them to build a separate one for them in the newspaper office, and open another door to give them a blessing."

The saint smiled and said: "King Kang Jing has already chosen the location of the newspaper, you can follow him to have a look in a while, meet the Kui family and his wife by the way, and ask them what suggestions they have for the newspaper that belongs to them. I'm satisfied. If there is anything you don't understand about this prescription, you can also ask directly."

"yes."

The author has something to say: Cao Zhi, "I eat more salt than Kui's and his wife, please make fun of me!"

Qing He looked at Kui Wu, the idiot, and said in admiration: "That's not dead, you are still amazing!" The little angel who voted for me or irrigates the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Lucky Big Treasure (≧^.^≦) Meow~ 30 bottles; Yaya 10 bottles; Qiqiya 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 71 The Aoi Family Fights Back (Part 1)

"Mr. Kui Lang, Kui Fu Lang, King Kang Jing sent someone to ask you to go to the newspaper office, saying that the address has been selected. In addition, the curator appointed by the saint is also there, saying that there are still some things that I don't understand. I also want to ask the two gentlemen for advice."

Qing He said to the little servant: "Okay, I see, you go to get a car and come here, let's go now." Turning around, he said to Liu Shu: "Let Sun San take you back to the mansion first. Take a nap to relieve fatigue, and we will have dinner together when we come back."

"There are no servants in the house, but you have to boil water and wash yourself."

Liu Shu hurriedly said: "I'm not a rich man, I'm used to doing these things at home, so it's good not to bother you two."