Chapter 80

"Then I'll go back and ask."

  Kui Wu turned around and went to Kui's mother's house, "Mother, the yamen is going to open an exchange market, and my husband and I plan to move our stall to the exchange market, and this side will be vacant by then. Thinking about the location here Very good, in order to be able to rent it, I also found a relationship, so I came back and asked if the family wanted it, and if I wanted it, I would not exchange it to others." Before Mother Kui could speak,

  Kui Erlang and his wife said first: " I want it, I want it. Brother, I want it at home."

  Kui Mu's face immediately sank, "You want it, that's fine, I ask you what kind of business you will do then?"

  Qin's mother-in-law was scared when she saw her mother-in-law like this, but Thinking of money, she still had the courage to reply: "In the past, my elder brother's family was doing business, and my family was still doing business."

  Kui Mu asked again: "Do you have the skills of your brother-in-law?"

  "We can learn." Qin Shi Immediately said: "Little sister can learn it, why can't we learn it."

  Mother Sun picked up the feather duster at the side and gave Qin Shi a hard blow, "You eat everything I said before, and then pull it out? I said I didn't say it, it's the skill of your elder brother and brother-in-law, why should I teach you for nothing, how could you have such a big face!" "The

  most important step is making fried buns and stuffing. No, why are they all fried buns? What others make is not as delicious as your brother-in-law and his stall. But what your little sister learned is just the way of frying buns." "Furthermore, if you take over the

  stall , do you still want to do the work of collecting milk? If you do, you, a little lady, can do it at the stall? If you don't, your third brother is busy collecting milk, so naturally you shouldn't divide your

  money "

  Although the two families now hand over all their money to the public, Mother Sunflower turns a blind eye to the fact that they have hidden some small money in private.

  The Qin family didn't dare to say anything now. Whether the business at the stall is good or not depends on others, and the real money is earned by collecting milk. Especially now that my eldest brother's family has received several big business orders.

  Kui Mu said: "The family is very busy, and there are not enough people. I definitely can't cook with this skill, and I can't bear to put those seasonings. My heart hurts. If I have this mentality, I will definitely miss the mark when I put in the seasoning. The food tastes good. It's different."

  Kui Wu didn't force it, the stall at home was so good, if he was willing to make the exchange, as long as he said something, many people would specifically beg him.

  Mother Kui thought for a while and said, "Let me ask your eldest sister. Her family has a large population. If she is willing, let her run the business. As for what to sell, let her figure out her own way." "Well, it's settled like this.

  " Kui Wu said: "Mother, then I'll go back."

  "Well, let's go home."

  Kui Mu went to the eldest girl's husband's house specially. The men of the Li family went out to sell things. Selling snacks from door to door in the streets and alleys can earn some hard money. With this money, the life of the Li family is more spacious than usual. Li Kui's life in her husband's house is also easier.

  "Aniang, why are you here?" Seeing Mother Sunflower, Li Kui put down her embroidery work in surprise and came up to her. The mother-in-law and several sisters-in-law who were resting inside and heard the movement also hurried out.