Chapter 166

The idle man lay comfortably on the bed, closed his eyes and fell asleep soundly.

He Erlang stomped his feet angrily in the yard, clamoring to find He Si, and Elder Sister He also added fuel and jealousy: "How can we live with such a scoundrel at home? How can my little lady and your wife stay?" , if you are not at home for a while, and there is no man at home, then he..."

When He Erlang heard that he couldn't find He Si, he went out angrily to look for him. But he didn't know the address of He Si's family. He knew that He Si was working in Kui's house, so he went to Kui's house to ask, but how could he see Qing He and Kui Wu's faces? He was beaten several times before he was released.

Since then, He Erlang and Sister He have been living in dire straits. The idler has nothing to do every day, except eating wine and gambling. And those people who come to collect debts are not good people, they are all hooligans and hooligans, when they see the women of the He family, no matter how big or small, their words are flirtatious, and their eyes are even more blunt.

Sister He was really scared, so she didn't let her daughter come to see her. Later, she couldn't stand it anymore, so she had to find someone to marry in a hurry. The man in that household is a widow. There is a boy and a girl in the family. Because of these two children, they have always been separated from Sister He and treated her very badly.

The two of them were always arguing, and they were often pressed down and beaten by the man. This man later divorced Sister He because of some things. Sister He wanted to go back to live with her natal family, but her natal family had already separated. He Erlang couldn't stand the situation, and finally had to sell the house at a low price. My elder sister had nowhere to go, and ended up homeless.

And her daughter was even more miserable. At first, with her grandparents, she could still have food to eat no matter what. Later, her grandparents disappeared, and she didn't even have a meal to eat. I can only live with her mother renting a house everywhere, but because of her experience, she

His temperament became more withdrawn and weird, cold and selfish. So much so that even slightly better men look down on her, and she looks down on the inferior ones, to the point where she can't get married.

Although He Erlang's family sold their house, there were such tenants. No good family would be willing to buy it. In the end, they had to sell it at a low price and lost a lot of money.

This is really a deliberate plan to plot against his brother, and in the end all the calculations came to nothing. It's not that the time has not come.

These things are for later. After Kui Wu helped the He family, he stopped paying attention when he got the desired result, and Qing He didn't care much.

"This is the karmic cycle of retribution." Qing He said: "Only those who are incapable know how to plot against their parents and brothers every day. Those who are capable have always been brothers and sisters who support each other along the way."

Kui Wu said: "Hang in the nest, what can you do."

"That's right." Qinghe said: "It looks like it's going to be fifteen, I want to treat guests to a table in Kui's restaurant, and invite everyone in the newspaper to have a meal together. Most of the newspapers are literati , the future can be expected, and it can be regarded as making contacts."

As for the workers in other workshops, Qinghe plans to wait until the first month is out and the restaurant is not so busy, then stagger the time and treat guests separately.

Kui Wu said: "Yes."

"Let Liu Shu inform the He family, I think Liu Shu is definitely willing to go." Qinghe smiled kindly.