Chapter 126

"Dude." Juro greeted, while raising his legs to walk to the second floor.

  Kui's restaurant is too small, it doesn't even have a serious room, only two small rooms on the second floor temporarily separated by screens.

  "Dude..." Juro went upstairs, and someone responded, "Give me a thick cheese and egg roast, chicken pot rice, clam omelet, by the way, a pair of wine, deep-fried cheese and ghee for dessert Pickling snails."

  "Oh, fortunately, your boss is not here today, otherwise I wouldn't dare to come, I'm so hungry these days." Shi Lang came upstairs and raised his head, "You don't even know that Mr. Kui Lang How much..."

  In front of him, Kui Wu stood upright in front of Juro like a black god, glaring at a pair of fire-breathing tiger eyes, with a ferocious face, like a Shura ghost. Shiro was so frightened that he trembled, and continued, "I'm afraid."

  After he finished speaking, he came back to his senses, his face was terrified, and he tried his best to explain, "No, Mr. Kui, Brother Kui, Brother Kui, listen to my explanation..."

  Juro He wailed: "I didn't do it on purpose. How could I have imagined that the person with your appearance is an innocent person who didn't even know the sumo wrestling hall, and took your husband there. Besides, I have already been punished."

  Juro Crying miserably, no one knows how miserable he is, this Kui Dalang is so insane. He just shared such a good place as a sumo wrestling hall with him out of good intentions, but this Kwai Dalang was so pure that he took his husband away.

  Then, he was put on him, and he said that he led his husband badly, with bad intentions, and wanted to destroy their husband and wife relationship, and let his husband steal a man.

  He began to toss him desperately. A few days ago, he went to the Rongxiang Pavilion to eat flower wine, and he didn't know what benefit the sunflower man had done to the flower girl, so that the flower girl crazily entangled Zhou Shilang on the bed. Once Zhou Shilang wanted to stop, Hua Niang would stimulate him with words, or imply that he could not do it. Shiro was so young and vigorous that he couldn't bear this, he was so entangled by that flower girl that he almost couldn't get out of bed.

  Later, when Zhou Youqian found out that the tenth brother hadn't returned to the mansion, he thought he was fooling around with his friends outside, and was

  furious, so he sent a servant to look for him. Being sucked dry by the goblin.

  Even a bystander would feel sympathy for that tragic scene, it was so tragic.

  Juro was drained of energy and took medicine every day. It took him seven days to get over it. Once he recovered, he would listen to his cronies talking about the new cheese from Kuijia Restaurant, praising it as the best in the world. Juro, a foodie, couldn't help it, and sneaked here.

  "I'm already in this miserable state, so please forgive me." Shiro cried loudly.

  It made him have a shadow of that matter now.

  Qinghe looked at the dark circles under Julang's eyes that were clearly visible even with thick powder, and the sallow complexion that could not be

  concealed.

  Laughing at him for being miserable and cowardly, and angry at him for not teaching Dalang to be good, and even trying to make Dalang bad.

  Shiro cried and chirped, feeling wronged to death.

  "You have already punished me, I almost died on that flower girl's bed and couldn't get off, you can't beat me anymore... woo woo woo..."