Chapter 34

"Our sugar roses are limited, and each person can only buy one bunch." Qing He said.

"Why? We have the money to buy as much as we want."

This is the sugar rose that he likes and wants to buy more, Qinghe is not angry, he said with a smile: "No way, our sugar rose is rare to make, such a one takes two hours to make, so everyone can buy it." To, only in limited quantities."

The previous servant said: "Since it's so rare, the one with the highest price should get it."

"It's limited." Qing He refused to budge.

"I want a bunch..."

"I want a bunch too..."

This was the scene when Luwan arrived. Since there were too many people, she couldn't see what she was selling, so she heard the crowd shouting. It looks like the place is the same stall where you bought the candy before, but I haven't seen him for a day, and his candy is so popular?

His family's candy is delicious and different, but it's not that different, right?

Subconsciously, Luwan felt that something was wrong, and hurriedly grabbed a bystander and asked, "What is this for sale? Why are there so many people, as if they don't want money?"

"Sugar roses!" Although the person who replied had no money to buy them, he was very excited to see them. "Little lady, do you know the story of roses? This is the sugar roses left behind by roses. Nine sticks cost one tael of silver."

"Sugar Rose!" Lu Wan's hands trembled, but she found it. A strong force surged from Luwan's whole body, and she roared, "Get out of the way, I want to buy sugar roses." Her move was so sudden that she really made her slip in by surprise.

Qinghe was holding the last bouquet of sugar roses and was about to make a deal with someone, but was shocked by the roar, looked up, and saw a little lady coming out of the crowd, looking very embarrassed, regardless of her appearance. The snail bun is messy.

"I, I want to buy sugar roses." Lu Wan tried her best to push the crowd in, panting heavily.

Someone said: "Little lady, you are late, I will buy the last bouquet of sugar roses."

Lu Wan almost rolled the whites of her eyes and fainted. Seeing her anxious appearance, Qinghe knew that it must be her wife who ordered her to die.

The sugar rose in Qing He's hand was turned at an angle, and was stuffed into Lu Wan's hand.

Qinghe smiled and said: "Miss Luwan, I thought you wouldn't come today, so I almost sold this sugar rose to someone else."

Lu Wan was stunned for a moment before realizing it, holding Sugar Rose tightly with both hands, "Here it is, this is not it, I'll go back to the house to get some money, you can't wait."

The servant who snatched the sugar rose just as soon as he saw it was dumbfounded, "Wait a minute, wait a minute, I obviously got the sugar rose first, how could you pass me and sell it to her first? Shopkeeper, no matter what your personal relationship is, That's not how business works, there's always a first come, first served."

Qinghe explained with a smile, "Sorry, my little gentleman, this little lady actually ordered this bouquet of sugar roses a long time ago, because I didn't bring enough money with me, I went home to pick it up now. It's been a bit long, so I will I thought she wasn't coming back and was planning to sell it, but I didn't expect this little lady to come back again."

The little servant said: "I will pay three times the silver, you sell it to my husband."

Lu Wan hurriedly threw down the broken silver, and ran away holding the sugar rose tightly. Don't look at Lu Wan is a little lady, usually she is delicate and lovely, but when she really fights together, she disappears without a trace like a fish in water.