Chapter 35

ah? What her brother-in-law was referring to was the famous Pan's Restaurant in Dishui City. Pan's Restaurant is nine stories high, with five floors side by side, and one can overlook the entire Dishui City by stepping on the height, and it is rumored that even Prince Kangjing's mansion can be seen in a panoramic view. Later, because of this, it was ordered to be sealed by the government, and it was no longer allowed to climb up and look at it.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-03-07 00:14:09~2020-03-08 12:09:18~

Thank you to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Ling Jiang; 10 bottles of Ash Si; 2 bottles of Mo Nan;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 24 Sunflower Mother

The purse in the sleeve was heavy, and Qinghe could not close her mouth from ear to ear as she felt the weight.

"Little sister, don't leave today. I'll go buy mutton and cook it for you tonight." Qinghe's mood at the moment is like a spring breeze, with a hundred flowers blooming, "I'll buy more, please come and eat with me ."

Little Sister Kui clapped her hands happily and said, "Thank you bro, I've been craving mutton for a long time, and I can count the number of times I've eaten mutton from New Year's Eve last year to now, including the time my brother invited me to eat. "

"I'll buy more mutton today, and tell you to eat as much as you want at once." Qing He asked with a smile, "Do you want to eat mutton soup, mutton soup, or something else?"

Hearing that, little girl Kui swallowed a big mouthful of saliva, "I don't know, usually my mother just cuts up mutton and stewed it with cabbage and radish."

"That's not tasty, Shan." Qing He said.

Little Sister Kui doesn't know if it's mutton or not. She knows it's mutton. The brother-in-law who is paying the money now, of course, whatever the brother-in-law says, he will be ashamed if he says it.

Miss Kui nodded her head heavily, "Yes, Shan!" Miss Kui moved closer to Qing He, and Qing He could almost see two fat sheep from her eyes. "How did brother-in-law say to eat?"

Qing He couldn't hold back his smirk, "I bought a leg of lamb and roasted it, and now I'm buying a catty of mutton soup. I'm buying five catties of pork and two catties of fried buns filled with meat. The mutton bone soup is hot in the pot. Add two stir-fried vegetables."

"Okay." Miss Kui almost jumped up happily.

"Da Lang, what dish do you want to eat, you name it, and I will cook it with you?"

Kui Wu's eyes were dark, staring at Qing He. He hasn't eaten meat for a long time, it's just human flesh!

He obviously didn't say anything, but Kui Wu's eyes were too explicit, and he didn't hide his straightforwardness at all. I'm afraid that any passer-by who doesn't know what they are talking about can understand Kui Wu's eyes.

This, this is still in front of his own sister who has not left the cabinet!

Qinghe was busy going to see Miss Kui, but fortunately, Miss Kui was so focused on eating that she didn't pay attention to what the two of them were talking about. Only in this way Qinghe felt that the shame on his face faded a bit.

They still went to Killing Pig Alley. There were not many customers in front of Butcher Zhou's meat stall, and three or five people dispersed. Butcher Zhou looked up and saw Kui Wu and others, with a completely different smile on his face than when he was facing customers. .