Chapter 73

Qingping's expression was a little crazy, and she shouted nervously: "He is just a twin, marrying Brother Changfu will only delay Brother Changfu's future, I am a little lady, and only I can be worthy of Brother Changfu. He is no longer able to marry Brother Changfu, yet he still wants to harm me, and now I am in this fate, all because of him, I want him to pay me back everything that belongs to me!" Qingping pulled the wooden stick from her head

  . The hairpin stabbed at Qinghe, Kui Wu threw Qingguan and turned around and kicked Qingping's arm, there was a click sound, Qingping's hand holding the wooden hairpin dropped unnaturally.

  "You dare to harm my brother-in-law!" A shout came from the door, it was Kui Xiaohua.

  It turned out that the business at the stall was very good today, all the minced meat brought in the morning was sold out, and she asked her brother-in-law to mix some more to take away when she came back. He didn't expect to see this scene, and immediately became angry.

  Kui Xiaohua rushed up with her sleeves rolled up, and started fighting without saying a word. Kui Xiaohua was born taller and stronger than ordinary women, but recently she ate well at Kui's house and became even stronger. In addition, when I was young, I fought all kinds of invincible hands with boys and girls. Not to mention that Qingping still has one arm disabled, even if both arms are good, she can't beat Xiaohua. die.

  When Qing He pulled her away, Qing Ping had already been beaten with a bruised nose and a swollen face, and she collapsed on the ground. Kui Xiaohua wanted the Qing family to get her away, but it turned out that the Qing family had slipped away without knowing when, and they didn't care about Qingping's life or death.

  Presumably, he found out that his son was not dead, so he sneaked away because he was afraid that they would hit their son after finishing Qingping.

  "Da Lang, take him back to Qing's house." Qing He's attitude was cold, and his attitude towards Qing Ping was worse than that of a stranger.

  "No, I'll come." Kui Xiaohua squatted down, picked up Qingping with ease, and flew out of Kui's house.

  Qinghe looked a little silly, blinked his eyes twice, "little girl like this, can she really marry?

  " Man, at worst, we will pay for it!"

  Qing's family was injured because of Qingguan, Qing's father and Qing's mother threw themselves on her son wholeheartedly, inviting a doctor and a great god, no one cared about Qingping.

  Because Qingping has no money of her own and her parents refuse to give it to her, her injury has been dragging on. Kui Xiaohua's beating is okay, but it's all skin trauma, and it can be cured without medicine, but it's a little bit of a crime. But the arm that was kicked and broken by Kui Wu was dragged on for a long time. Even if the bone was straightened later, it still had something wrong. You can't tell from the outside, but you can't do heavy work, and you can't do fine work, especially when your hands shake when you hold the needle.

  Qingping cried several times because of this, but she dared not go to Kui's house to trouble Qinghe. She was a little frightened by Kui Xiaohua's beating, mainly because the little lady Kui Xiaohua didn't play cards rationally. It's okay to have fought all the fights, but Kui Xiaohua is not. She is the kind of person who comes to trouble her whenever she has a chance, like a dog's skin plaster.

  If he bumps into her and comes out, he will slap her a few times, and then run away before Qingping can react. But even if Qingping reacted, she didn't dare to chase, and she could n't catch up with her

  . If she doesn't leave the house, don't think it's over, Kui Xiaohua will stand at the door and scold her, scolding her over and over for why she hurt someone for five cents, and scolding her for hurting her elder brother, not counting her younger brother as dead or alive.