~ Disclaimer ~

Since this book is starting to get a lot of reads, I have decided to put a disclaimer page. Please read this before starting to read the actual story. It doesn't take much effort. 

Welcome to my book!

This is a My hero Academia fan fiction which follows the manga. It is an x Oc fan fiction (I know a lot of people prefer x readers but an x reader simply wouldn't work for the plot of my book.) 

There WILL BE MAJOR SPOILERS IN THIS BOOK.

I don't write smut because I believe 16 year old kids have much more important stuff to do in their life. Please don't say that the age of consent is 13 in Japan. I know that and still chose to not write it.

THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING. THIS BOOK TALKS ABOUT SUICIDE, ABUSE, SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY,  INSANITY, ETC. DON'T READ IF THESE THINGS MAY AFFECT YOU.

In this book a young girl learns the true meaning of love. How it is important to love your friends, your family, your soulmate and most importantly yourself.  There's a difference between being a narcissist and truly loving yourself.

I've made some of the characters seem out of character and unlikable in the book but that doesn't mean you have to hate them in real life. Please remember the things some characters may do or the way they behave isn't what they are really like in the My Hero Academia manga. So if Deku murders my oc in her sleep you can get mad at him, but don't hate his character in general. 

HATE COMMENTS TOWARDS ANY CHARACTERS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Especially when that character hasn't done anything wrong. Let me explain~

I've seen in a lot of fanfics that the moment characters like Ochako and Momo say something, the comments are filled with hate towards them. People are commenting and saying that she needs to shut up, or she is too broke to have the rights to speak. Um yeah, I don't care if you don't like the character in general and sometimes I agree that they are shown as bad people in many fan fictions but they don't deserve the hate. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISLIKING A CHARACTER AND STRAIGHT UP BEING TOXIC. 

Anyways the main characters this story will be focusing on are Bakugou, Midoriya, Todoroki, Endeavor, Eraserhead, Hawks, Mina, Dabi, Shigaraki, Ochako, Shinso the rest of the league of villains members and my oc. Some of these characters will be more important than others.

With that being said... 

Welcome 

To

Forever. 

❝I'm slowly slipping into pure insanity

❝I'm slowly slipping into pure insanity.❞

❝I hate that I love you

❝I hate that I love you.❞

❝Forever

❝Forever.❞