Guiding Light (Season 4)

By NathanBanks757

The drama in Springfield, Illinois never goes away so we got tons of it coming at you ahead this season for G... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4 - (Bauer BBQ/4th of July Edition)
Episode 5 - (Bauer BBQ/4th Of July Edition)
Episode 7 - (Bauer BBQ/4th Of July Edition)
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Fall Preview For Guiding Light
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20 - (Part 1/November Sweeps)
Episode 21 - (Part 2/November Sweeps)
Episode 22 - (Part 3/November Sweeps)
Episode 23 - (Part 4/November Sweeps-Last Part)
Episode 24 - (Part 1/February Sweeps)
Episode 25 - (Part 2/February Sweeps)
Episode 26 - (Part 3/February Sweeps)
Episode 27 - (Part 4/February Sweeps)
Episode 28 - (Part 5/February Sweeps/Last Part)
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31 - (The Season 1 Finale)
Find Your Light - Episode 1
Find Your Light - Episode 2
Find Your Light - Episode 3
Find Your Light - Episode 4
Find Your Light - Episode 5
Find Your Light - Episode 6 (Last Episode)
Preview For Guiding Light Season 2
Episode 1 - (The Season 2 Premier)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 1)
The Return Of Guiding Light Promo
Episode 7 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 2)
Episode 8 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 3)
Episode 9 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 4)
Episode 10 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 5)
Episode 11 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 6/Last Part)
Episode 12 - (Winter Sweeps Part 1)
Episode 13 - (Winter Sweeps Part 2)
Episode 14 - (Winter Sweeps Part 3)
Episode 15 - (Winter Sweeps Part 4/Last Part)
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19 - (February Sweeps/Part 1)
Episode 20 - (February Sweeps/Part 2)
Episode 21 - (February Sweeps/Part 3)
Episode 22 - (February Sweeps/Part 4)
Episode 23 - (February Sweeps/Part 5/Season Finale)
Find Your Light - Episode 1
Find Your Light - Episode 2
Find Your Light - Episode 3
Find Your Light - Episode 4
Find Your Light - Episode 5
Find Your Light - Episode 6 (Last Episode)
Guiding Light Promo Season 3
Episode 1 - (The Season 3 Premier)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7 - (The Bauer BBQ/Part 1)
Episode 8 - (The Bauer BBQ/Part 2)
Episode 9 - (The Bauer BBQ/Part 3)
Episode 10 - (The Bauer BBQ/Part 4)
Episode 11 (The Bauer BBQ/Part 5)
Episode 12 (The Bauer BBQ/Part 6/Season Fianle)
Episode 1 - (The Season 4 Premier)
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Episode 6 - (Bauer BBQ/4th Of July Edition)

25 1 0
By NathanBanks757

Eating his food and looking around, Ed can see the people were enjoying their time at the Bauer BBQ today. Of course there isn't any Bauer BBQ without drama, but at least it wasn't that big thanks to Michael Burke who was gone by the way and couldn't bother anyone else. Besides the previous situation everything's good, but  he noticed his step daughter Blake was coming into the backyard and pushing her way through people, she wasn't happy. Ed immediately noticed Blake wasn't even in the best of moods right now and he knew why. That dastardly Michael Burke who stirred up the pot earlier left. Then Blake had to go after him since she thinks Michael knew where Ross was. If Ed was in Blake's shoes, he wouldn't give Michael the time of the day. Hell, if Ross was alive he would have set Blake straight and told her not to buy in to what Michael was selling. Ed didn't even want to think if Maureen or anyone else was alive, because he would set himself up for failure, as Blake sat down in a chair next to Ed.

Ed - "I take it you're meeting with Michael didn't go well?"

Blake - "The nerve of that man!Who does he think he is!?"

Holly - "Instead of getting angry Blake, how about you calm down and tell Ed what happened"

Holly, who followed Blake back to their table, knew how upset she was. She figured Michael told her Ross was alive but she didn't know the entire story, so maybe now that Blake is starting to cool off she can her mom and step dad what happened.

Blake - "Okay okay, fine...as you all saw I ran out of the house and wanted to talk to Michael. He was about to leave with one of Frank's officers until we spoke. So without wasting time I got down to the point and asked him about Ross. He told me Ross was alive"

Ed and Holly were surprised,, but also relieved to hear that their friend, someone who's like family to them was alive. They were doubtful since it came from Michael Burke of all people, so the two of them had to know more.

Ed - "So he's actually alive? What else did he tell you Blake? How did he find him?"

Holly - "Yes, what else did he tell you? And if Ross is alive, where is he?

Blake - "Michael wasn't clear on how he found him, but he mentioned how Ross was injured a lot so I speculated that it was from the crash. When Michael took care of Ross, Ross fell in into a coma"

Holly - "And Michael never told you, me or anyone about this? Shame on him, that bastard played god with you, my grand babies...this isn't right"

Ed - "From the sounds of it, he wasn't working alone. There's no way one man would be able to do all of this by himself"

Blake - "You're right Ed, he wasn't alone. He kept mentioning how they had to protect Ross, Coop, Tony and the others they had in their cabin facility, but who's they?"

Holly - "Maybe they're new people that don't know a lot about Michael and he could of convinced them to work with him after he looked for the best, the brightest doctors to join him"

Ed- "That's possible Holly, but why haven't those young doctors come out to talk about their experience working with Burke?"

Blake - "Simple, money, favors, bribes and who knows? Michael could have promised them big paychecks, big money if they do his dirty work Ed. But he would have to have a lot of money to do it? A financial backer possibly?"

Holly - "I think so too Blake but the only thing that matters, Ross is alive. We just don't know what happened to him right?"

Blake sadly nods as her mind was starting to wonder about safety, the concern about Ross. That's when Ed placed his hand on his step daughter's hand before he spoke to her.

Ed - "Hey, it's going to be alright. We're going to find Ross and don't forget, you're a Private Investigator yourself, you, Cyrus, Daisy, Marina, you guys have done great work. You're not in this alone"

Blake slowly nods and smiles, she knew her step-father was right. Ross shouldn't be a hard person to find, but if only they knew a little more of what he was doing before all of this came out, who knows? Ross would be here right now having a good time with his family and friends.

Blake - "You're right Ed, oh shoot, I need to tell the kids about this. They're going to be so relieved to know they're father is alive. Where are they?"

Ed - *Points to to the children, Jason, who was playing around with his group of friends* "Right over there Blake, Clarissa had to go to the restroom"

Blake - "What about Jason? Where's he?"

Ed - "He's helping Rick downstairs at the garage Blake with the water cases since they'll need more water for later on today. Why are you asking?"

Blake - "Why? They need to know about their father Ed, I can't keep them in the dark"

Holly - "How about we get them and explain to the kids what's going on right now? That way if they're confused or upset we'll try to fill in the blanks"

Blake - "And once we explain it to them, hopefully they'll understand. I'll talk to Cyrus, Daisy and the others on finding Ross and any others who went through hell thanks to Burke..he's gonna pay"

Getting up from their chairs, Blake, Ed, followed by Holly walk up to Jason so they can start gathering the children. And like Ed said, Clarissa had to go to the bathroom but Jason, well Jason was in the garage still holding his cell phone in his hand. It had the article featuring a headline featuring Rick back in 2006, including details that involve Phillip after Ross's death.

Phillip and Rick knew what it was, as they never thought in all these years that one of the children of Ross Marler in Jason would expose them like this. They weren't out in a public crowd, that was outside in the backyard at the Bauer BBQ, but this to Jason was enough for him.

Jason - "Well...aren't one of you going to talk? I want answers!"

Rick - "Jason, you're upset okay? I can see that and I...I don't blame you for being angry at us alright?"

Phillip - "He's right Jason, you have the right to be frustrated at us on what happened. Our part in Ross's death"

Jason - "Angry? Frustrated? How about a better word for it...PISSED OFF! Which one of you started this mess!?"

Rick - "It....it was me Jason, I started this...this mess that we both contributed together"

Phillip - "We never....NEVER wanted Ross to die, that's what you need to understand. This was during a bad time in our lives, mostly mine Phillip. I set it in motion but like I said, we never wanted your father dead. You do understand that right?"

Jason slowly looks down on the floor for a moment to process what he heard so far, but when looked up at the two men, Jason immediately swings a punch at Rick right in the face. It sends Rick backwards before Phillip catches him, as Rick tries to recover from the punch Jason gave him. Phillip makes sure Rick is okay but when he looks up, he sees Jason running with rage on his face and in his eyes. Jason would have done the same thing to Phillip but held himself back, seething, almost growling, almost unleashing that anger on both of them. He was pissed like he said before, and now the man wanted to know all the details from them. They could water it down all they want to, but they both played a role in Ross's death, there was no denying it. As much as Jason didn't want to hear the details at first, it was the only way he could process everything else that he would feel after. Maybe there was going to be solace, maybe there would be peace at last for him and his siblings but then again, you never know. He could hear Kevin's voice telling him to stop, that this wasn't worth it like Kevin told him the day he found out from Jason and Clarissa on what they found. Kevin didn't believe it. But this, this couldn't be ignored, Jason has to know everything so this was a good start, just not enough.

---------------------------------------------------------

Watching Michael leave the Bauer BBQ with some respect he had left in him, Coop walks over to the food section. Coop even felt more relaxed, deciding to at least have something to eat, then socialize at the same time with other people at this event. Cop did have some doubts in his mind if some people would recognize him and pick a fight with the man due to the past. Coop knew Frank and his family would have his back the moment trouble came, but the last time he was in Springfield he did break a certain person's heart. This was a woman who Coop encouraged, boosted and supportive when she was having a bad time with her weight and she didn't think she was beautiful enough.Coop defended her against those who made fun of her and she felt insecure, he also made her feel respected and loved. They were in a relationship together before it was cut short when they moved on to bigger and better things. As Coop picked up a plate, someone bumped into him accidentally which caused him to turn his head and see Ashlee Wolfe (Catlin Van Zandt), as the two of them smiled at one another.

Ashlee - "Oh my god, Coop?"

Coop - "Ashlee?"

Ashlee - "You're alive!

Ashlee immediately hugged him so tight you would think Coop wouldn't be able to breathe. But Coop was fine, he wasn't hurt at all, hugging Ashlee and still smiled, glad to see the woman he once loved.

Coop - "Yeah..i'm alive alright Ashlee and boy is it good to see you"

Ashlee let go of Coop and started to rub her eyes as she was starting to get misty eyed herself.

Coop - "Are you alright?"

Ashlee - "Sorry, it's just...I missed you Coop. When I heard you died, it felt like half of my world was crushed Coop, you had no idea how much I thought about you every night"

Coop - "You don't have to apologize Ashlee. I wished I could still be alive to this day and be with my loved ones instead of being stuck in some cabin facility with a mad man"

Ashlee - "I heard something about it, some guy, a doctor in Michael Burke was involved in a lot of illegal stuff over medical procedures?"

Coop - "Long story short, that's only part of the reason Michael is in trouble but let's say that he may get what's coming to him"

Ashlee - "Yeah, he looked like a total creep when he went after the Lewis' family. They didn't deserve that on a day like this, where we all should be happy at the Bauer BBQ"

Coop - "Well stuff like this tends to happen but if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be alive right now. Michael should've told my family what happened to me, where I was so they could see me but no, he thought about himself in the process"

Ashlee - "Who cares about him Coop? He doesn't matter at this point, just focus on what you got right now, your family, you friends, everyone in Springfield"

Coop nodded his head and knew Ashlee was right. Coop has everything going in his life right now since he got back, but if Burke ever crossed him again or tried to hurt his family he would pay the price of a lifetime.

Coop - "You're right Ashlee, how about we get something to eat and then sit down, talk, catch up...see where the day takes us"

Ashlee - *Smiles* "Sounds like a plan to me. My mom and Ava are here too, and I am sure they would love to see you at some point"

Coop and Ashlee used their plates as the two of them started to take some food from the food section. Doris, who was sitting at a table with Ava, fanning herself due to the warm but cool weather noticed her daughter next to Coop and took off the sunglasses in shock.

Doris - "Do my eyes deceive me Ava or is that...Cooper Bradshaw?"

Ava who was reading her book looked up and saw the same thing Doris saw too. Intrigued and surprised too, Ava nodded her head, impressed by seeing her step daughter and Coop together.

Ava - "Yes, that's Coop Bradshaw alright and from the looks of it, he's gotten more handsome since he's back"

Doris looked over at Ava and arched her eyebrow, shaking her head at the same time"

Doris - "What's that supposed to mean?"

Ava - "Relax Doris, it's just a complement, nothing else to see over there. At least Ashlee is having a good time and getting to know Coop all over again"

Doris - "Yeah, well hopefully if they get back together, that is if that ice queen Blake Marker doesn't get in their way again. I don't know how Coop could be so short sighted and allow that woman to seduce him"

Ava - "We all make mistakes Doris, and with Coop bank, who knows? Maybe learned his lesson, I remember you told me Ashlee wasn't sure if her feelings for Coop were real at the time"

Doris - "Well he better not hurt my daughter unless he wants to feel my wrath"

Ava - "Doris, Ashlee will be fine and besides, there's nobody getting in the way. Blake seems consumed with Michael Burke since she ran after him like the little which she truly is"

Doris - "I hope you're right but if that man hurts Ashlee he'll answer to me, period. No one messes with Doris Wolfe, you, or Ashlee. You two mean the world to me as I don't know what I would do without you both "

Ava - "And you mean the world to me too. You and Ashlee, but I mean look at your daughter. She's come a long way to get where she is today"

Doris - "Yeah, some of it wasn't pretty and wish I could of been more attentive with her before she had so many issues, ones I didn't know of"

Ava puts her hand on Doris's own hand.

Ava - "Don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes in our lives and I am sure you made your fair share. You're a great mother to Ashlee"

Doris - *Smiles a bit* "Thank you Ava"

Doris narrowed her eyes watching her daughter and Coop sitting at a table as they started to eat their food. He could see them laughing and smiling, having a good time when there was nothing wrong. Doris was not going to go over there and disturb her time with Coop, but she's got her eyes on him from here on out. For the moment, both Coop and Ashlee were enjoying each other's company. Coop was loosening up more and more to someone he trusted besides his family. He was getting back to his old self which is a good thing but would he have memories of what he remembered during his time with Burke? Would he remember the times when the man was subjected to what Burke and his partner in time did to him? If that was the case then the man would probably have to get the help he needed, talk to someone besides Ashlee and his family. The man couldn't get over what Michael did to him and to others but at least now he was safe. Ashlee was safe too and doing well from talking to her,at least she wasn't with some dumb man who would treat her wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------

Playing hide and seek with his sister Francesca, the daughter of Frank Cooper and her mother Natalia Rivera, Rafe made sure to hide in the best spot possible in the Bauer residence so that he wouldn't be found, but the man loved hanging out with his little sister. Yes, while it was controversial of how Frank and Natalia hooked up at one point in their lives, at least the good thing is Francesca coming into the world and lighting up everyone in the family, heck, even Emma does the same thing too and she was like a little sister to Rafe too. Looking at his watch while Francesca continues to look for him, he wondered when Dean was going to come since he told him the last time they met that Dean would be there. Rafe invited him as he didn't see that much of a problem, okay on second thought there was his mother who may recognize and mistake him for Gus, but Rafe will explain himself. Actually other people like Frank, Buzz, Marina, etc may recognize and mistake him for Gus, but again, Rafe will explain himself. Hearing the doorbell ring, the man gets up and runs to the door and past his sister.

Francesca - "Hey!You cheated Rafe!"

Rafe - "Yeah yeah yeah, too bad little sister

Ignoring what her sister said, Rafe opened the door and smirked, seeing Rafe on the outside of the residence.

Rafe - "Dean, you made it, welcome to the Bauer BBQ"

Dean - "What's up kid? Thanks for inviting me, I bet you're glad I came by. From the looks of it, you got a boring party going on up here"

Rafe - "Oh no, the party isn't inside, it's outside in the Bauer BBQ. Let me show you where it is, we got food, games, and a whole bunch of other stuff too"

Francesca - "Who's he Rafe?"

Rafe's sister who caught up to him just now saw the older man who smiled at the little girl. Rafe nodded his head and smiled as well.

Rafe - "This is Dean Frame, he's someone who I met a couple of months ago. He's a very nice guy and I invited him to the BBQ"

Dean - "Hi Francesca, i'm Dean, it's nice to meet you"

Francesca - "It's nice to meet you too sir"

Rafe - "Dean, let's go outside to the BBQ. I'll introduce you to some good friends of mine including my family"

Rafe and Dean went outside to the backyard as Francesca ran after them. Dean looked around and noticed the family community vibe he was sensing when seeing families together.  Friends chatting, kids with their parents playing games, the food being put on the grill, heck, the man can even smell that great food, it was everything he can imagine at a BBQ.

Dean - "Dang man, looks like I hit the jackpot around here and I don't mean the food. All of this looks great for the BBQ"

Rafe - "Let me correct you on that, the Bauer BBQ hosted by the Bauer family. They're a pretty close connected family and have a great friends with other people in Springfield"

Making their way through the numerous people, some of them were starting to notice Dean. It was like they knew this guy, but Dean didn't know he was this popular in Springfield. His business only had certain customers that were brand new, not the same people all the time. So it was a little strange to him but he wasn't bothered as the two of them approached Frank, Buzz, Eleni, Daisy, Marina and Shayne.

Rafe - "Hey guys, I would like to introduce you to someone. This is Dean, Dean, this is my my family...well half of it"

Frank, Buzz, Eleni, Marina and Shayne saw Rafe with Dean as all of their jaws dropped. Stranger things have taken place in this town before many times, in the face that they've seen before of one Gus Airtoro, made some of them shocked and a little nostalgic. Daisy was surprised to see Dean here at the Bauer BBQ. She thought Rafe wasn't going to invite the man to the Bauer BBQ, but obviously he did which wasn't good. Rafe noticed the looks and now he was starting to get a little awkward as Francesca ran up to her father but at first he didn't pay attention.

Frank - "Gus?"

Rafe - "'Gus? Oh no, the name is Dean, Dean Frame, nice to meet all of you guys"

Buzz - "It's nice to meet you too, are you...brand new here in town?"

Rafe - "Pretty much, I came here a couple months ago in the new year. I have my own auto mechanic repair oil shop in town"

Buzz slowly nodded his head, just watching the man talk as he sounded exactly like Gus did back then. The conversation he had with Daisy a couple weeks ago about a man that looked like Fus was unreal, that it couldn't happen but she was right. And it looks like Rafe knows about it too just like Daisy told her grandfather. Even Daisy suggesting that they call Harley to tell her of this news wasn't a good idea and Buzz told her the reasons. All of them made a lot of sense, as her mother didn't any more need heartbreak when she left Gus twelve years ago. Harley would have confused Dean for Gus and then her heart gets broken once again.

Buzz - "That's..that's interesting to hear. Have you been to Company?"

Dean - "Yes I have sir and it's the best food i've ever tasted in my life. Daisy over here bought me lunch one day as I don't regret it, I loved it. I take it you're her grandfather?"

Buzz - *Nods* "Yes sir, that's me alright, nice to meet you Dean. Welcome to Springfield"

Dean - "Thank you"

Buzz - "I even once owned Company until I decided to retire and hand it off to his lovely woman, my granddaughter's cousin, my other granddaughter Marina Cooper Lewis. And this is her husband Shayne Lewis"

Marina - "That would be us...it's nice to meet you sir. This is our son Henry Cooper Lewis"

Dean - "Nice to meet you both"

Shayne - "Likewise Mister Frame, i'm Shayne Lewis"

Dean shakes both of their hands and smiles at the little boy that Marina is holding in her arms. If the man could of had a child like that Dean would of spoiled him.

Dean - "You got an adorable little baby boy you two, very adorable"

Shayne - "Thanks, like Buzz said, welcome to Springfield. I think you'll like it out here man, there's a lot to look forward too"

Dean - "I'm sure there is, you know what? Let me get a plate of food and i'll be right back. The smell of food is getting me hungry"

Dean quickly runs over to the food section and grabs a plate before he starts taking food. Eleni, Frank, Shayne, Marina and Buzz were still in shock from seeing Dean, the man who looks like Gus to them which was crazy. It was hard to wrap their minds around the fact that he's got Gus's voice in a way, but who was he? Was he Gus's twin brother? Twin cousin perhaps? Maybe a long lost relative Gus never knew when the man was alive? Who knows but it clearly wasn't Gus, the demeanor, the way he acts was a little different but no, he was Dean Frame, that was it right?.For Rafe, he was glad that Dean was comfortable and felt more at ease at the Bauer BBQ but then again even some more people were noticing Dean, giving him strange looks which caused Rafe to worry a little. He noticed Daisy looking at Rafe like she wanted to kill him but Rafe didn't know what he did wrong. Was it Dean? Rafe didn't see anything on Dean when he came in, no weapon or anything suspicious..or was this about Rafe inviting him to the Bauer BBQ when Daisy knew this was a bad idea?

---------------------------------------------------------

In the garage, Rick and Phillip were about to be on the receiving end of a lashing thanks to Jason, even if they told him all of the answers to the questions that were on his mind. They didn't expect this to happen, especially on the 4th of July at the Bauer BBQ where people should be happy and enjoying themselves. For Jason, he didn't care that much of having a beer or food that can fill his stomach to make him satisfied. This is what he wanted because for a long time as a kid, the truth was shielded away from him, Kevin and Clarissa. Blake didn't know what she saw in Phillip and Rick, to hell with the two as good friends to her and her dad. Nothing could replace the fact that Ross died because of their negligence and their idiocy,  they had to cover up and save their own asses from getting caught. The memory of Jason's father could no longer be disgraced or associated when it comes to these two jokers, not in Jason's perspective. This moment was long awaited to happen, but so many years were wasted on Jason, Clarissa, and Kevin not knowing the truth earlier on, even when they were teenagers but now Jason knows and so will Clarissa and Kevin.

Jason - "Well..are you one of you going to say something? I don't have all day"

Rick - "I'll go first...where do I begin? Before your father died, Phillip over here died too, well, not exactly"

Phillip - "I faked my death to be exact, I went through a lot before everything wet down. There were a lot of issues I had. The old Phillip wasn't the same person you see Jason, manipulative, controlling,almost destructive...that was me alright"

Jason - "Then what does that have to do with my dad? Did he know anything about your death? That you faked it?

Phillip - "Yes, your father somehow suspected I was still alive somewhere. This was a couple of years after I so called 'died' Jason. But I...I wasn't ready to have anyone, let alone your father who was more than just family, Ross was a father figure to me. I didn't want Ross to see me..."

Jason - "Because you knew that if he did...dad would have turned you into the cops? You committed a lot of crimes Phillip, like kidnapping your children so to speak if I am correct...right?"

Phillip nodded his head in shame, remembering the last time he took a drink and turned around seeing his father of all people in Alan Spaulding shoot him. That was a day he would never forget in his entire life, including the day he found out about Ross's death.

Phillip - "Yes Jason, I was about to do it until I wanted to give those who I thought crossed me, those who I thought were against me something to never forget. But my father took me out when he got the chance. But back to your father Jason, he had a big heart, me and him were very close. I believe he wanted to help me...but I couldn't take that chance, because if Ross betrayed me I would never forgive him"

Jason shook his head and laughed a bit.

Jason - "You really are or excuse me...you really were a sick man weren't you? You could have killed my father. But you didn't do it alone...Rick helped you...but how?"

Rick - "I knew Phillip was alive. He was hiding out Jason, but your dad must have hired a Private Investigator or someone to look for your cousin, but Phillip didn't want to be found. So, Phillip hired someone to sabotage the plane your father was going to be in"

Jason - "It...it was you?"

Rick - "One day, Phillip returned and he was unstable, almost acting like a maniac and I knew he needed to stay away from his loved ones and everyone in Springfield. Phillip wanted me to not tell the truth about him being in the casket the day he died, and if I did that, Phillip would back off and leave Jude alone"

Phillip - "He's not wrong Jason, I did approach Rick and threatened him. I lost all control and didn't know what to do

The more Rick and Phillip talked about how all of this came to fruition made Jason even more sickened in the two of them. This could have been prevented if the two of them had come forward, both of them, not just one person, both Rick AND Phillip.

Jason - "What about the plane? Who sabotaged it? Was it you Rick?"

Rick - *Shakes his head* "No, it was just some regular guy who was a mechanic...I paid him to do it"

Jason's teeth clenched against one another and the anger rose up even more to the point of him exploding. Rick paid this man to sabotage the plane that his father was in? How dumb and stupid could he actually be!?

Jason - "You SICK Son of BITCH!? You paid him!? You couldn't have reported him to the fucking police!? What's wrong with you!? How could you do that to...to dad!?"

Clarissa who left the bathroom heard noise coming at the garage, the voices that belonged to his brother Jason, Rick and Phillip. She sighed and rolled her eyes as Jason left her out on their plan to confront Rick together, but she knew this was going to happen. So she went to the garage and saw the three men and noticed Phillip and Rick looking ashamed, Jason on the other hand looked pissed.

Clarissa - "What's wrong? What's going on here Jason?"

Jason - "What took you so damn long Clarissa? You missed these two hypocrites admitting THE entire truth...they were behind dad's death. Dad was going to look for Phillip when everyone this freaking town thought he died, but he spooked Rick into paying the mechanic to sabotage the plane our father was in. And all of it was to protect Jude"

Clarissa was astonished to hear this from Jason. Looking at Rick and Phillip, she saw the guilt on their faces that confirmed what Jason said was true, as the daughter of Ross and Blake Marler shook her head.

Clarissa - "No...it can't be. You two did this to our father? For what? Payback? Money? To get even with him? He would've done anything for the two you, ANYTHING!"

Rick - *Sighed* "Clarissa I had to protect Jude, he's my son! Phillip was going to take him away from me if I didn't do what he said!"

Clarissa - "And what about the plane? Instead of paying the guy off you could of called the cops on him before the plane took off...dad could be alive right now!"

Phillip - "This was a tragic mistake Clarissa. The plan wasn't supposed to take off, and your father....was supposed to switch the planes, not take a private plane"

Jason scoffed and chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief with these two jokers that he sees. Yes, he DOES see them as jokers and not even human anymore, how could they do this to their father? The man who was supposed to raise and take care of"

Jason - "Like that's supposed to mean anything. It makes no difference, the two of you may have not wanted our dad dead, but he's gone. There's nothing you can do to bring him back, our father is DEAD!"

Blake - "What is going on?"

Jason, Clarissa, Phillip and Rick saw Blake, Holly, Jason, Ed, Beth, Mindy and Leah who came to the garage, hearing the last thing that Jason said. Most of them were confused but others including Blake, Ed, Holly and even Leah were starting to realize that something was going on. Kevin saw how upset his brother and his sister was so he started to figure out that they confronted Rick and Phillip about their father, the role they played in his death. Kevin never wanted any part of him to find out the connections and revelations, as all it would do is bring up the pain and emotion Kevin felt when his mother told them about Ross's death on that sad day. Holly was there with them and she even took the kids out of the country which was a welcomed change. Coming back to Springfield was strange at first but they were just children still before they started growing up. And now,....now this was going to come out in the open in front of certain folks that Rick and Phillip were close too, but they also hurt these certain folks because of the decisions they made. Jason, Clarissa, Kevin were about to get a rude awakening, one they would never forget.

---------------------------------------------------------

Coop was in the middle of telling Ashlee his time in the facility cabin with Burke and others, as Ashlee couldn't believe it herself. But talking to Coop,eating with her and having more conversation with Ashlee, even opening himself more made him comfortable. He knew he could trust Ashlee. Heck, he always trusted Ashlee and didn't understand how a guy in any medical profession would hurt people, people who didn't deserve it to be treated like crap. They should have been with their families and loved ones as a lot of good people were gone in Springfield. What were they to Burke and his cronies, pet projects? Just experiments? Coop didn't deserve this, as he was always the guy who stood up for Ashlee when she was attempted to be bullied or made fun of. No one wanted to take a chance on her except for Coop as for him, he didn't care that much about how a woman looked like. It was all about the feelings he had for her, and listening to what she had to say. Ashlee was listening to Coop just like all the other times when he heard her, held her in her arms when she cried and kissed her.

Ashlee - "That must have been so horrible for you to go through that Coop. What was that idiot thinking?"

Coop - "I've been asked that question a lot today but to be honest, I don't know. I can care less though since Michael may not be an issue anymore"

Ashlee - "You said 'may not be an issue anymore', are you really even sure about that?"

Coop - "Well then again, maybe not, as the law in Springfield usually changes for criminals who get off that easy. I wish I was a lawyer so I can make sure Burke doesn't get off the hook for his crimes"

Ashlee - "I think you would have a good shot of putting Michael away for good if that happened. Speaking of that, do you know what you want to do moving forward?"

Coop thought of Ashlee's question which was hard for him to figure out in the first place. Coop didn't think much of the future just yet but maybe it was staring him right in the face, not the job so to speak.

Coop - "I'm not sure at this moment but i'll have to think about it. When I first came here to Springfield, I never had that much of a career. I just went from job to job even if it wasn't the finest in the world"

Ashlee - "Maybe you need a job that has a lot of excitement. One that you'll love and enjoy so much you won't get tired of it. You're a smart guy Coop, I know you'll abe to figure it all out, just take your time and don't rush"

Coop - "Thanks Ashlee, you know before I so called died and I was laying in the hospital bed, I thought about everything I wanted to take back, all the mistakes I made, the ones I wish I could go back in time and do all over again. There's one I want to redo Ashlee"

Ashlee - "And which one is that?"

Coop cleared his throat and sighed, taking a deep breath. Ashlee looked at him in a strange way, like something was bothering the man and he couldn't get it out.

Ashlee - "Is everything okay Coop?"

Coop - "I'm fine Ashlee, but what I am trying to say is that...I want us to start dating again. Just you and me"

Ashlee was speechless and surprised by what Coop just told her. She didn't expect to hear this on his real first day back at the Bauer BBQ and maybe he was still on something Burke put in his system, but Coop wasn't lying from the look on his face.

Ashlee - "I....I don't know what to say Coop. You just got back and now you're telling me this?"

Coop - "You're right, I just got back to Springfield and all of my life when you thought I was dead, I couldn't do anything. My body was still weak when I tried to get up and out of the facility, because I wanted to live my life...just like I want to do right now with you Ashlee. Out of all the people in the world you were the one I thought of the most"

Ashlee - "You..you thought of me that much?"

Coop nods his head slowly and smiles. No one didn't see this coming from Coop on a day like this and nearly spilling everything out from underneath him.

Coop - "Yes I did Ashlee...you were also one of the people that kept me going, that kept me seeing that brighter days were coming...that I was going to be free"

Ashlee - "Coop I...."

She had nothing to say at this point, she felt the butterflies that filled her stomach. Coop was a handsome man but he sure knew how to make sure how to make someone, a woman like Ashlee feel important, like she meant a lot to him.

Ashlee - "I don't know what to say. Last time we ended on a bed note when Blake tried to seduce you"

Coop - "About that...yes she did but I could have done things a little better. Maybe I wasn't ready for us to have a relationship as that is on me Ashlee. Now...I feel confident for us to have another chance to make it right"

Ashlee - "Coop, if we're going to do this, we want to make sure you're up for it. The relationship department hasn't been kind to me the last ten years and I don't want to feel like I am making a mistake this time"

Coop - " I don't think we are making a mistake this time around Ashlee. Ths is a new fresh start for the two of us with no strings attached, because -"

Without any hesitation and not taking it anymore,Asheel pulled Coop in and the two of them shared an unexpected but sweet kiss that started to develop into something more passionate. Taking his time with her, Coop remembered the first kiss they shared together when they were younger but it wasn't anything like the kiss they were having now. After a few minutes passed, the kiss slowly ended as they both sighed, resting their foreheads against one another.

Coop - "That was....wow..I didn't see that coming"

Ashlee - "Yeah I...I couldn't hold back anymore so I went for it. Looks like you enjoyed it Coop"

Coop - "Yes I did and I want more of that Ashlee. So are we dating?"

Ashlee - "Were dating alright Henry Cooper Bradshaw, but this is just the beginning"

The two of them smiled before they kissed again, ignoring some of the looks they were getting  from those like Doris, Ava, Buzz who was with his family. Of course for Buzz he was happy that his son was happy, in love and is already back together with Ashlee. Buzz knew Ashlee was a good person who had a lot of issues with her mother back then,  but he didn't know what it was for sure. At least the two of them were not at each other's throats and that's a good thing. Ava was happy for her step daughter to find a man in Coop who will love and respect her, and then there's Doris. Yes, she was happy but still suspicious of Coop, because as long as he treats his daughter with respect, there's no problem at all. Ashlee deserved to have a good man in her life, but if he hurts her, he'll not only deal with Ashlee but Doris Wolfe. She's the mayor of Springfield still to this very day and you don't want to be in her path at all.Ashlee didn't deserve to have her heart broken again thanks to Coop even if he didn't want an older woman in his bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Eating and talking to the Cooper family at their table, Dean was laid back, telling them his life before joining the Marines. That was something Rafe never knew about the guy until now.. All it was fascinating to them, well not the story but the fact that he looks like Gus still shocked them. Rafe on the other hand was loving this,  hearing him talk, he knew the man was enjoying all of this. Rafe remembered that David Grant, ( a Private Investigator) a good friend of Franks and someone he worked with back in the day was supposed to look into Dean Frames background before getting back to Rafe with the results. But in all honesty Rafe didn't care how long it took for him to find info on Dean, just talking to him and seeing his interactions with others was enough for Rafe . It felt like his dad was back, he was another man for sure but Rafe couldn't lose him. If he did, Rafe loses the connection he's got with Dean and the bond they were starting to have. He looks away from Daisy when Rafe noticed her looking at him. It wasn't in a good way, so Daisy grabs his hand so they could walk away from the group briefly. Rafe was enjoying this too much but someone like Daisy needed to pop a balloon in this fantasy and make Rafe see the reality in this.

Rafe - "What are you doing Daisy?"

Daisy - "We need to talk Rafe, when the hell did you invite him when I TOLD you it would be a bad idea?"

Rafe - "A bad idea? What are you even talking about Daisy? This is a GREAT!Look at Dean just talking to them and getting along, I don't see what the problem is"

Daisy - "Rafe, listen to me. Yeah, I get it, Rafe is doing nothing wrong and he's having a good time. Someone might mistake him for your dad when he's not"

Rafe - "Someone like who?"

Daisy puts one of her fingers on her chin and thinks briefly before she speaks. Someone like who? Rafe should know about the others that come to her mind.

Daisy - "Oh I don't know, your mom for starters, Olivia, and plenty of other people. Don't want to forget a lot of others who cared about Gus like Danny and Michelle. What do you think they'll say or how they'll react when seeing a man that looks exactly like Gus?"

Rafe - "All we have to do is explain to them that he's not Gus, his name is Dean Frame, that's all"

Daisy - "It's not easy as you're thinking it is, we don't even know if this guy is related to Gus or if he has some messed up history of his own that he hasn't explained"

Rafe - "Like I told you, David Grant is still looking into this so it looks like he's got a long search ahead of him. For now I am enjoying Dean's company, I don't mind it at all Daisy and its not a problem"

Daisy shook his head, disappointed that Rafe was not understanding her reasons why this can blow up in not just Rafe's face but Daisy's too since the last time she spoke to her mom. She wanted to bring it up to Harley but at the last minute she decided that it wasn't a good idea. Daisy would just give her mom false Hope that Gus is alive again when he's not.

Daisy - "Okay, keep telling yourself that, but when someone like the people I mentioned, those who were closest to Gus, that cares about him, what are you going to do?"

Frank - "I like to ask the two of you that question as well"

Daisy and Rafe turned to see Frank and Buzz. Both men who were confused but not happy in the lightest after hearing some of Rafe and Daisy's conversation.

Frank - "Just what were you thinking when you invited Dean to the Bauer BBQ? Did you tell Rick or any of the Bauers about him?"

Rafe - "No I didn't Frank, I didn't need to actually tell anyone about it. No one, not me, not Daisy, n one forced Dean to come here. I invited"

Daisy - "And I TOLD him that it was a bad idea"

Buzz - "Daisy's not wrong, this is a BAD idea"

Daisy - "Thank YOU grandpa, i've been trying to tell this bullet head but he's too stubborn to listen"

Frank - "Regardless, what were you thinking Rafe?"

Rafe - "What I was thinking is to see how he reacts to seeing you guys and how you all interact with each other. I don't see what the big idea is"

Buzz - "Certain people are going to be stunned when they see him. What about your mother and Carly? Those two are going to be confused and maybe upset when they see see him"

Rafe shook his head.

Rafe - "I can see your point Buzz, if that happens-"

Buzz - "And WHEN it does?"

Rafe - "If and WHEN that happens I will deal with it and explain everything to them"

Frank - "I hope you do Rafe, they can't handle the same heartbreak when they all lost, well when we all lost Gus. That man was like family to us, to me, dad..."

Buzz - "And Harley too, I am glad she isn't even hear today because if she was and saw Dean, that woman would probably never recover"

Voice - "Recover from what pops?"

Frank, Buzz, Rafe and Daisy hear the familiar voice that belonged to the one and only Harley Cooper (Beth Elhers). She was with her sons Zach Spaulding (Drew Garrett) and Jude Spaulding (Nick Robuck) behind him as she smiled at her dad, brother, daughter and former step son.

Harley - "I'm baaaccck!"

Harley hugs her dad and brother as the two men are stunned, weakly smiling. Daisy hugged her mom before Rafe hugged her as Daisy glared at Rafe. Now Harley was going to have to know what's going on when it comes to Dean and she didn't like where this was heading.

Harley - "You all look amazing but like you almost seen a ghost, aren't you guys happy to see me? See us?"

Frank - *Smiles weakly* "Oh yeah sis, were happy to see you"

Buzz - *Smiles* "What he said"

Harley - Uh huh, I saw Eleni, Marina, Shayne and some other guy over there but couldn't see his face. Is he brand new in town?"

Rafe - "Well yes he is Harley, he's-"

Harley - "No need to tell me Rafe,  i'll introduce myself to him since he's making himself quite comfortable with the family. Come on boys, let's say hello to the gentlemen"

Harley starts to walk with Zach and Judge to where the guy and her family was. Rafe, Daisy, Frank and Buzz started to follow them in a hurry before catching up to her.

Daisy - "Hey mom, how about we get some food first before we meet the guy? You and the guys must be hungry"

Buzz - "Yeah, you're favorite meal is being served right now so you might as well get it before it's hot!"

Harley - "Nah, i'll wait and besides the boys and I had something to eat on the plane"

As she approached the table, it was the same time that Natalie (Jessica Leccia) and Olivia (Crystal Chappel) came with Emma after the three of them were done getting their cheeks painted on for the special day. Then suddenly all three woman with their children stopped, noticing noticed Dean who saw the ladies as he smiled. He slowly stood up from the table before walking up to  them.

Dean - "Hey there, i'm Dean, what's your name?"

Natalia - "That's..."

Olivia - "It can't be..."

Harley - "Gus?"

Dean - "Who's Gus?"

Just like that, Harley and Natalia immediately fair with Zach and Jude catching Harley, and Olivia catching Natalia in her arms. Frank, Daisy, Rafe and Buzz run over the two ladies to check on them while the other people saw what happened and gasped. Dean looks around and the other people who didn't see him before were staring right at him, puzzled, hesitant, amazed, and surprised seeing what to them looks like Gus Airtoro. Dean now felt uncomfortable, not even liking this one bit, he didn't like people staring at them.  Dean cringed and shivered at the sight of this situation while looking at the two woman caused him to remember a time when he was in the Marines. Seeing his fellow comrades injured and almost at the point of death, just like seeing the two women Dean dropped to his knees and screamed in pain. Rafe and the others look over at Dean and were besides themselves to see the man was screaming like that was disturbing. Gus never did anything like that but it was something Rafe had seen from others during his time in the army, so this was unexpected, what will happen next.

END OF EPISODE 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 47 25
Finally! A private conversation. And all I had to do was throw myself off a cliff, drown in a pond in my undies and let him put his hands on my breas...
209K 18.8K 72
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
495K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...