Don't You Trust Me

By xxdeathwishxx212

Eren is a senior in high school. Levi is his french teacher and has been his closest friend for the past four... More

Getting to Know the Class Schedule
Lunch Routine
Hanging Out After School
Whose Ready for an Awkward Car Ride
We Need to Talk
Eren's "Baggage"
Levi's "Baggage"
Horse Face Starts Stuff
A Confession or Two
The Teachers House
Behind Closed Doors
Another Bad Night
Military Police Won't Help
Eren's Hidden Struggles
Jean Worried for Eren?
I'm Here for You
Jean is Acting Strange
Jean Cares?
What is Jean Planning
Memories
The Man I Love
What's With the Hole
What's Hidden Below the Surface
Love Is In the Air
Awkward Timing
Time to Hit the Showers
Nap Time
Love, Hate, and Compassion
What's the Deal with Coming Out
Awkward Leads to Suspicion
Broken
Secrets
Secrets Never Last
Night Skyping
Nightmare
Thanks for the Ride
Chances
Four Eyes Suspects
Fangirl
Observation More Like Investigation
Interrogation
I Can Get Used to This
I Saw
The Truth Shall be Revealed
He Doesn't Deserve This
Dodging Coach
Nosebleed
Passing Notes
Tick Tock
Truth
Dropping It
Happiness
Dinner Date
Playful Flirting
Things Heat Up
Getting It On
Hidden Guilt
Terrifying Phone Call
How to Save a Life
Goodbye I'm Sorry
I Won't Give Up
Snap Out of It
Idea
Wake Up
Nerds
Talking It Out
Sleep
Morning Routine
Make It Through the Day
Anger and Sadness
Yelling
They?
So Many Questions
I Want Answers
Triggering Memories
Ease Dropping
Take Your Own Advice
Forbidden Places
Outburst
Tops and Bottoms
Ducking
Safe and Sound
Bite Me
Netflix
Baking Brownies
Messy
Cleaning Up
Surprise
Round Two
Silent Company
Fortune Cookies
Fall For You
Where Am I
Emotions
Stupid Means I Care
Levi's Dream
No Good For You
I Need You
Doodles
Sleeping Students
Loud Noise
Longest Class Ever
Hospital
Undone
Stranger
Letting Go
Familiar Car
Payback
Marks
Who's the Boss
Knock Knock
Tomorrow's Surprise
Back Here Again
What Could It Be
Sappy Poem
Ducks
Bathroom Disaster
Next Location
Heights
Sea Stars
Whimpers
The Almost Perfect Morning
Something's Up
Levi's Plan
Forgetting Something?
Scout's Cafe
How Would Your Mother Feel
A Day of Relaxing
Dread
Worst Possible Outcome
Something's Very Wrong
It Can't Be
Ambulance
Broken Promises
Stable
Making Calls
I'm Not Dreaming
Different
Long Night
Restless
Did He Feel That?
Visiting
I Might Not Wake Up!
Levi Cares for Them
Heartless Monster
Say Something
Happy Memories
What Are Your Thoughts
Back to School
Unexpected Visitor
Writing and Drawing
Welcome Back
Awake
A Good Night's Rest
Touching Reunion
Clean Room
It Ends Tonight
Gifts
Pleasure to Meet You
Story Time
Story Time: Part 2
Story Time: Part 3
Story Time: Part 4
Story Time: Part 5
End of Story Time
Erwin's Apology
Worries
Dinner in Bed
Good News
Special Delivery
The Little Things Count
Sorry
Family
Let's Talk
Levi's Return
Armin
Midnight
Questions
Home
Sequel, Poem, Important Info
Sequel

Explaining

2.3K 170 23
By xxdeathwishxx212

Mikasa quickly showered and changed and met Levi down stairs. He looked up from the floor and saw her emerge from the doorway.

As she stood in the doorway she eyed the stuffed animal but said nothing about it. She walked into the room and stopped next to the couch as Levi began to stand up. He put the stuffed animal in his bag that he was taking to the hospital.

"You ready?" He asked standing up. She nodded and they began to head back to the hospital.

Jean sat in his room in a dreading screaming silence waiting for a phone call. Whether it was Marco to say school just got out and he was on his way, or if it was Mikasa updating him on Eren's condition.

He heard the phone and didn't give it time to finish the first ring before he had sprung up to answer it. "Hello?" He asked before he checked the name. "Hey I'm heading there right now." Jean heard Marco's voice say. "Okay. See you then." Jean said before hanging up a bit disappointed it wasn't an update about Eren's condition, yet he was still happy to hear from his lover.

It didn't take Marco long to make it to Jean's house. He was let in by Jean's mother who greeted him politely before returning to her book. He quickly made it up the stairs to Jean's room. He lightly knocked on the door before hearing a muffled "come in." When he entered he saw Jean sitting up against the wall with his head down. His shoulders were shaking up and down and his body was trembling as the long silence had got to him.

"Jean what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Marco said in a panic running over to his boyfriend's side and kneeling down next to him.

Jean didn't answer but instead threw his arms around his lover. He just held on to him shaking as a very confused Marco comforted him. "He-he-." Jean said choking on his own jagged breath. He cried into his lover's arms for a while attempting to calm down.

The room had an eerie sadness to it. Marco didn't know what had happened to make Jean so upset but he knew that whatever it was it wasn't good. He held him close rubbing his back. "Shhh, It's okay." Marco whispered softly, "Breath."

Jean nodded and took a deep breath and then another and then another, until he managed to calm down. He had stopped crying, but stayed in his lover's arms with his face tucked into his chest. His body still slightly trembling. "Sorry." He whispered.

"No need to apologize, I just want to know what has you so upset." Marco said running his fingers through his hair. "Maybe I can fix it?" He said trying to be nice.

"No," Jean said with a sad sigh. "This is something that no one can fix." Jean said biting his lip to stop it from quivering. "Eren is, well he's in a coma." Jean said in a hushed tone. "There's a chance he might not wake up." Jean said before burying his face back into his lover's chest for comfort.

Marco couldn't believe what he was hearing. There was no way that Eren could be in a coma. Marco stayed quiet as he let the news sink in. He took some deep breaths when he felt tears sting his eyes. "How?" He whispered as Jean just shook his head dreading the news he will be baring.

They made it back to the hospital with fresh change of clothes. Levi had brought his laptop with him so he could try and finish his work so he wouldn't have to leave Eren's side to do so. The longer he could stay by his lover's side the better.

Mikasa sat down next to Eren's bed. She held his hand and laid her head down on the bed. She could hardly keep her eyes open but her brain was refusing to let her sleep.

Levi looked up after pulling up his laptop to see her fighting her own mind, and she seemed to be losing. He grabbed a pair of headphones that he kept in his computer bag and plugged it into his phone. He chose a song and handed it to her. She gave him a weird look at first but he insisted. "It will help you get some sleep." He shrugged before sitting back down.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 105 12
Atsumu and Sakusa are in a relationship. But know one knows. they try to keep it a secret but can they?
52.6K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
155K 4K 14
- Omegaverse - Kagehina - Haikyuu!! - ---( 15+ )--- Hinata Shลyล is the only Omega at Karasuno high school. The team, protective as they can, try to...