Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

wonderiiand1989 tarafฤฑndan

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... Daha Fazla

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xvii. on the move

1.7K 60 9
wonderiiand1989 tarafฤฑndan

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔶)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE AND STILES GASPED WHEN SCOTT JUMPED IN FRIGHT AT THE SIGHT of them. "Holy crap!"

"Sorry, sorry," Stiles apologized sheepishly as Gracie sent him an apologetic look. "Did you see where he went?"

Scott shook his head. "I lost him."

Gracie gave him a bewildered look. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?"

"I don't think he has one."

Stiles let out a frustrated sigh. "All right, any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone," Scott said.

"Ah," Stiles hummed sarcastically. "That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now."

Gracie rolled her eyes as Scott gave him an annoyed look that had Stiles defending himself.

"What? Scott, come on," the Stilinski boy complained. "I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

Gracie chuckled a little as her lips quirked up into a small smile.

"Just help me find it."

"Not 'it,'" Gracie corrected. "Jackson."

"Yeah, I know. I-I know."

"All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles pointed out.

Scott paused thoughtfully. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah..." Stiles nodded as one thought kept rattling around in his mind. "...but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?"

Scott shrugged. "I don't know."

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing," Gracie suggested. The two boys looked at her confused. "I mean, a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, so when's the kanima not the kanima?"

"When it's Jackson," Scott realized.

The Hale girl nodded in confirmation, while Stiles' eyes wandered around the building. He stiffened when he saw the kanima's tail flick out of an open window on the second floor.

"Guys..." he nudged Scott and tapped Gracie. "See that?"

"He's inside," Scott hummed.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Gracie asked.

Scott eyes drifted from the window and trailed to the line in front of the club, spotting Danny being ushered inside. "I know who he's after."

"What, how?" Stiles had no idea how Scott figured that out. "How? Did you smell something?"

"Armani."

Needing to find a way inside, Gracie and Stiles followed Scott to the side of the building. They sighed in relief when they saw a door that led into the club.

"Aw, come on," Stiles groaned, rattling the locked doorknob once more before Scott pulled him away. "All right, maybe there's, like, a, uh, like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of––"

"––You coming?" Gracie asked, cutting him off as she stood in the open doorway after Scott tore the doorknob off the door.

"––Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength," Stiles finished. "How'd I not think of that one?"

Gracie shrugged and followed Scott into the club. Stiles snuck in and quietly shut the door behind him.

While the hallway they walked through was dark, they could see neon lights lighting up the dance floor and bar.

"Guys, wait..." Gracie called out to them, wanting to point out the obvious. The Hale girl looked over to see Stiles pulled away by a group of drag queens.

"Guys, everyone in here's a dude," Scott called to them. "I think we're in a gay club."

Stiles narrowed his eyes at his best friend. "Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?"

Gracie chuckled, covering her mouth, and Scott rolled his eyes. When Stiles politely excused himself, he followed Scott and Gracie over to the bar, pulling out their wallets to show to pay for a drink.

"Three beers, please," Stiles requested the bar tender.

"IDs?" The guy looked at the trio expectantly.

The trio pulled their fake ID's, handing it to the bar tender. The man smirked as he reads the cards and returned them to the three teenagers.

"How 'bout three cokes?" The bartender suggested.

"Rum and coke? Sure!" Stiles exclaimed, nodding his head along to the beat of the song pumping through the club. The bartender gave him an unimpressed look. "Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving anyway."

The bar tender waved a hand at his co-worker before walking away to serve another customer. Another guy –– this one was shirtless –– walked up with three sodas, sliding them over the bar to the trio.

"That one's..." The shirtless man pointed to Stiles' drink. "...paid for."

The guy nodded down the bar, where a guy raised his beer bottle at Stiles. Scott grinned at the Stilinski boy, trying not to laugh. But Gracie was less successful, snickering loudly.

"Oh, shut up," Stiles grumbled, picking up his drink.

"I'm sorry," Gracie apologized, still chuckling.

"I didn't say anything," Scott told him when Stiles looked at him.

"Yeah, well, your face did," Stiles turned away from the bar and sipped at his drink, looking around the crowd for any sign of Danny. It took a couple of seconds before he spotted their classmate. "Hey, I found Danny."

"I found Jackson," Gracie pointed out to where the kanima was crawling about creepily on the ceiling.

"Get Danny," Scott told them.

"What are you gonna do?" Stiles asked. Scott didn't answer verbally but instead walked toward the dance floor.

They both made their way towards the dance floor where Danny was grinding up on some unknown shirtless guy. Gracie and Stiles called Danny's name a couple of times but the music was too loud and Danny was too distracted to hear them.

All of a sudden, people started dropping like flies. The music cut off as people started to scream, which caused Stiles' flight response.

"Let's go!" Stiles took Gracie's hand and led her off the dance floor, entering the hallway they used to get into the club, and exiting the building.

It didn't take long for them to hear sirens.

"Couldn't get anything out of Danny," Scott informed Stiles as he climbed into the Jeep, glancing at Jackson in the backseat.

After the kanima had paralyzed several people at the club, Derek found him and slit his throat. Somehow, the kanima hadn't died and had transformed back into Jackson outside the club. When Gracie and Stiles found him, he was perfectly okay, besides the fact that he was naked and passed out.

"Okay, can we just get the hell outta here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles asked him frantically. Scott and Gracie nodded at him. Just as he started up the Jeep, his dad's cruiser entered the lot in front of them. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Could this get any worse?" Jackson moaned groggily beside her Gracie. "That was rhetorical!"

"Get rid of him," Gracie urged.

"Get rid of him?" Stiles repeated in exasperation. "We're at a crime scene, and he's the sheriff."

"Do something!"

Stiles groaned and opened his door, stumbling out of the Jeep. His dad exited his cruiser at the same time, narrowing his eyes at his sob.

"Hey," Stiles tried to act casually.

As Stiles tried to find a way to get out of this, Jackson was starting to wake up.

"What's-what's going on?" Jackson groaned out.

"Jackson, Jackson, be quiet," Gracie told him.

Noah approached him, folding his arms over his chest. "What're you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" Stiles gestured toward the building overrun with police officers. "What? It's a club. It's a club, we were clubbing, you know? At the club."

Noah glanced at Jungle and then back at Stiles. "Not exactly your type of club."

"Uh, well, Dad...There's a conversation that we––?"

"––You're not gay."

Stiles gaped at him, feigning offense. "Wha-? I could be."

Noah shook his head. "Not dressed like that."

"Well, what's, uh––?"

Noah cut him off again. "This is the second crime scene that you just happened to have shown up on. And at this point, I've been fed so many lies, I'm not sure I know the kid standing in front of me. Now, what the hell is going on?"

"What's happening?" Jackson asked, trying to sit up again.

"Jackson, I'm sorry, but..." Scott's voice trailed off as he decked him.

Gracie glanced at the Whittemore boy, who was completely unconscious. She gave Scott a thumbs-up. "We're good."

The thump noise from the Jeep after Scott punched Jackson distracted Stiles and his dad. They turned to see that Scott and Gracie were both smiling innocently.

Stiles sighed. "Dad, I-I––"

"––The truth, Stiles," his dad said firmly, cutting him off again.

"The truth, all right," Stiles nodded, thinking up another lie. "Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny. Yeah, 'cause he just broke up with his boyfriend, so, you know, we were just trying to take him out and get his mind off things. That's-that's it."

He stared at his dad, hoping that Noah would believe him. Thankfully, he did.

"Well, that's really good of you guys," he nodded at his son. "You're good friends."

Stiles nodded, feeling guilt swell in his chest. He smiled and playfully punched his dad in the shoulder before saying goodbye. As Noah started walking toward the crime scene, he went back to the Jeep.

Once pulled out of the chaotic parking lot, he drove them down the highway with Jackson in the backseat with nowhere to go.

"What should we do with him?"

"Take him somewhere," Gracie shrugged at a loss just like Stiles.

"Uh, what about your house?" Stiles suggested looking at Scott.

Scott shook his head. "Not with my mom there."

"We can't bring him to the my house either," Gracie added. "Allison's dad and his men have patrolling there, so..."

"We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him," Scott proposed. "Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous."

Stiles sighed and looked in the rear-view mirror. "I still say we just kill him."

Gracie shook her head. "No."

"We're not killing him," Scott said firmly.

"God, f-Okay, okay," Stiles groaned. "I got an idea."

"Does it involve breaking the law?"

Stiles gave him a pointed look. "By now, don't you think that's a given?"

"I was just trying to be optimistic."

"Don't bother."

By morning, Stiles had managed to take one of the police escort vans and handcuffed Jackson inside to make sure he didn't escape.

"This is not one of best ideas," Gracie grumbled as she stood next to Stiles and Scott in the middle of the Beacon Hills Preserve.

"What else were we supposed to do?" Stiles asked.

Gracie shrugged, opening her mouth to say something when a voice cut her off.

"Stiles! McCall!" They heard someone yell. "I'm gonna kill you!"

Gracie sighed. "So Jackson's awake now..."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So that's chapter seventeen. I forgot how much I liked this season. I really thought it was a huge step up from season one with all the bad guys and unexpected twists. Well, they were expected to me. If you saw them coming, you're a genius. What do you guys think? If you really liked it, please vote, comment, and share.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

64.6K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
1.1M 35.6K 100
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
55.5K 1.1K 36
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ- ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต..." "๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ... ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
450K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...