Bonus Chapter #3: The Jeon Vacation [1]

1 MILLION VIEWS SPECIAL!
I'm late for this but I hope you guys don't mind~

I miss writing this book ahh ;0;

Lil disclaimer note: Minjun is already 3 years old in this chapter so he could interact more often! ♡
•••••

It was another pleasant day inside the Jeon's abode. Nothing much was going on, all was natural with Minjun's plushies and toys scattered on the floor mat. Both wolves knew better than to clean it up- knowing that their son would come look for it anyways.

"Hm.." Jungkook stirs in the middle of his peaceful slumber, a groan builds up in his throat as he attentively listens to the soft noises by their door.

"..wakey! daddies! Junnie wants to go in!" A child-like blabber was heard, followed by the repetitive knocking. It went on for a few more minutes, though Jungkook assumed that he was probably dreaming.

Just when he was about to drift back to his dreamland whilst listening to the weird noises, he felt a tight squeeze on his bicep.

"Ow.." He winced in pain, eyebrows furrowing though he barely had his eyes open. "Hurts-"

"If you don't want Minjun to cry again, do open the door for him." Taehyung mumbles against his chest, pausing for a few seconds when the noises had stopped. "You know that he couldn't reach the door knob.. Yet."

Jungkook tensed up for a moment, praying that Minjun wouldn't cry since it was still early in the morning and he was barely awake when he heard the knocking.

"Daddies?" Minjun calls out, voice shifting into a sad tone which is already a sign that he was in the verge of crying. "Daddies not want Junnie?"

"Told you." Taehyung sighs, turning his back against Jungkook in hopes that he could sleep for a little while before Minjun could wake him up completely.

"Go to sleep, darling." Jungkook leans down to peck his marked shoulder, kicking the blankets that were tangled on his legs off before making his way towards the door.

"Good morning, our little prince-" Jungkook greets, instantly feeling a small pair of arms locking around his right leg. "Daddy! Good morning!"

"It looks like our little prince woke up extra early today, hm?" Jungkook's lips crack up into a wide smile, cooing at the sight of Minjun clinging into his legs like a baby koala.

"Junnie wants to play with daddies!" The young wolf squeals, showing off his bunny plushie before pointing at his other toys that were scattered on the carpet.

"I would love to play with you." Although he was still sleepy, Jungkook never had the guts to decline whatever their young wolf wanted. "But! Your daddy Tae will be excused for now, would that be okay for you?"

"Why?" Minjun pouts, tilting his head to the side. "Daddy doesn't wanna play with me anymore?"

"No- no, not like that." Jungkook shakes his head, lifting Minjun from the ground carefully before setting him down at their soft fur textured carpet. "You daddy Tae is in the need of rest.. He had a very busy and tiring night."