Twenty One: Stalker No More

"How was the food?" Jungkook asks, looking at the four empty plates in awe as he had just finished his own.

"Hmm, 'ts good!" Taehyung says with a happy smile adorning his pretty face, chewing on the last spoonful of his fourth plate as he takes a sip of the water on his left.

Jungkook, for once- smiles as he sees both of the love of his life happy. First off, the baby inside of Taehyung. It was one of the reasons why he was doing everything such as this.

Second, his childhood friend- Taehyung. Though they had a big conflict from the past, he knows that him being upset over it would just lead to nothing.

But that doesn't stop him from being upset- still.

"Then I have just picked the right restaurant for you." Jungkook says, shrugging his smile off before Taehyung could notice further.

"--the baby." Taehyung corrects, not wanting to have false hope on his mate as he was infamously known for being 'baby-beneficial reason' type of guy.

"Yeah," The alpha grins. "The baby. Thanks for correcting me though." He says with a chuckle. It was quite an overused reason he would always say, it was better than his pride being left down.

Wasn't his fault Taehyung was in heat anyways. That's what he would always remind himself. It was because of his stupid drunk wolf and Taehyung being an omega.

Well, that's there. The baby's there. Of course he would have to support it, and be a responsible dad. Though he knew it'll put conflict to Taehyung's schedule when his baby bump gets larger- he just hopes everything would be okay.

Public opinion sucks. It would always depend on the majority of their fans if they support their relationship. But Jungkook doesn't care, it was because he made a baby, it was his. Now he has to think of him not being a jerk. He can't let Taehyung handle everything on his own.

It'll be more complicated than it should be.

"Uhm, earth to Jungkook?" Taehyung says, snapping his fingers infront of Jungkook who shakes his head, seemingly stepping out of his hazy thoughts.

"Did you hear what I said?" Taehyung says as he looks back at his phone, receiving a recent text from his manager. "No," Jungkook says as he sighs. "What was it, again?"

"Yoongi-hyung said that my first checkup for the baby will be next week." He says as he closed his phone, putting it back on his bag as he looks at Jungkook.

"What about it?" Jungkook asks, only to get a soft hit from Taehyung. "Dumbdumb." He sighs. "Are you gonna come with me to the check up or not?" He asks him, in hopes that the alpha would say yes- it was a private doctor, anyway.

"Sure." Jungkook shortly responsed, looking around as he felt a weird presence from somewhere not far from them.

Dispatch? He asks himself as he growls under his breath, trying not to make Taehyung worry as he looks back with a normal expression.

"Really?" Taehyung says with a low quiet gasp, not expecting for Jungkook to just agree so quickly. "Why- thank you." He says with a fond smile, retaking his doubting thoughts of Jungkook being a jerk.

"Of course, I know your very dear best friend, Jimin  would just drag me out of the house to tag along with you. It's better if I come involuntary." Taehyung smiles wider at this. If Jungkook was gonna decline, he knew Jimin would either drag him out of their house or he would be coming along with Taehyung.

Well, with Jungkook still tagging along. After that incident where the two had fought was enough for him to watch over his pregnant mate.

"Right." Taehyung chuckles, already imagining it as he let out an awkward sigh.

In the other hand, the alpha was still uneasy. The presence had pushed him to the limit that he had to investigate it himself. "Taehyung, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." He excused again, leaving Taehyung behind as soon as he got permission and of course- now reminding him not to talk to strangers.

Jungkook made his way to the bathroom, bumping to a guy as he huffs. "Oof." He mumbles, stumbling a bit as he looks at the guy who had bumped him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The guy politely said before bowing. Junngkook paused, humming as he returns a smile in response. "It's okay." He says before entering the male's bathroom.

Though the guy did that on purpose. The male smirks, retreiving his camera out of his bag as he looks at the direction where Taehyung had stayed.

Snap. He takes another picture with Taehyung seated alone, laughing in victory as there were no one to see him. "Ah, I can smell victory in this. Money, here I come." He grins to himself, reviewing the pictures of the fight Jungkook and another alpha had earlier at the same restaurant.

"Well isn't it just my lucky day." He says to himself with a satisfied sigh. He ducks down again, positioning the camera on a new angle as he zooms in, getting a clearer face of Taehyung who was vulnerable, not even aware of the candid shots that the guy was taking.

"Try moving the camera on the left, it'll get a clearer pose of Taehyung." A voice near his ear was heard, and so he did. Just in time when Taehyung had looked up from his phone, he takes a shot.

It was now a clearer face of Taehyung, now there was just no escape on the denials.

"Bingo!" He excitedly say, shutting off his camera after he reviews the picture. "Thanks for that sir--"

Instead of giving the mystery guy a credit, the dispatch staff's eyes widened. The guy who had just given him the tip can't be it.

"I prefer you calling me Jungkook. It's my stage name." The alpha smirks, tilting his head a little as he narrows his eyes. "Well well, what do we have here, a dispatch staff? Disgusting." He says whilst shaking his head as if he were to be dismayed.

The guy remains there, but in standing position as he was shocked. Fuck, I'm so screwed. He thought to himself as he clutched on his camera tight.

"Nothing to say?" Jungkook sighs. "Such a shame. Were you after us?" He smirks again, staring into the guy's eyes as if he were to kill him this instant. "You should have hid better, but that would make it hard for me to find you, wouldn't it? Tsk." He clicks his tongue, stepping dangerously closer to the guy who slowly backed away.

"Well, now you've known me properly." Jungkook pulls the guy with his ID band close, it was hidden inside of his jacket-vest but Jungkook had taken it out already.

"It's nice to meet you, Jung Hoseok. Or maybe I should just call you Hoseok, for short." The alpha snarls off, seemingly sarcastic with his choice of words as he grabs ahold of the guy- now known as Hoseok by his wrist as he walks forward.

"I think Taehyung would love to meet you aswell, Hoseok." Jungkook says with his grip tightening, with the wolf gulping nervously.

He was screwed. He was caught by the one he tried to avoid the most; Jeon Jungkook.

••••
*Blows confettis everywhere* TADA! DOUBLE UPDATE🤭💙 I realized how inactive I was being, so I hope this will keep ya'll alive!

That's all! 💕 Enjoy!

Luvluv-A/n