Thirty: Jungkook's Fanmeeting

The following day, Jungkook was awoken early. Even if he was still sleepy, he tries to fight it off as he had a big day to face.

Today was his fanmeeting, again.

It had been a month after he released his comeback song, and also the day he impregnated his rival-crush Taehyung.

Rival crush, you might say. Though Jungkook was completely fine with being the baby's father, he was truly competitive by his own nature. The fact that he had still misunderstandings with Taehyung from their past was also one of the things why he still counts the boy as his rival.

"Goodmorning Jeon." His manager, Mingyu peeks from his bedroom door, unbothered by the fact he was shirtless and had a messy bed hair.

"My god, trespasser." Jungkook sleepily complains, yawning as he stretched before sitting up from his bed.

"I didn't come here forced. You texted me last night where your keys were. Today is also work day. No excuses so be ready in thirty minutes." Mingyu explains, looking at his watch before motioning for Jungkook to go and get himself ready to shower.

After a few minutes of Jungkook preparing himself he was finally ready as they headed to the company he worked on.

"Will I have alot to expect today hyung?" Jungkook asks, being accompanied by staffs as they were now getting busy preparing his hair and makeup.

"Your event today is sold out so I am telling you to really expect alot. Be a professional, yeah?" Mingyu wanted an assuring statement from Jungkook. He knew his cocky behaviour would soon get out of hand, and a proper understanding is what the hard headed alpha needed.

Jungkook could only roll his eyes lightky, agreeing to his manager with a heavy sigh. "It's not like I am gonna do any bad acts infront of my fans." After exchanging a few reminders and an idea of the fanmeeting's flow, the wolf's phone rings.

"Excuse me," He softly shoo-ed away his staffs, looking at the caller's name before picking up with a smile.

"Hey, I was about to call you." Jungkook greets, looking at his halfway done make over at the mirror as he listens to the other male in line carefully.

"But then I called first~ I heard today you have a fanmeeting!" A happy voice from his mate, Taehyung was heard as he chuckles.

"Yes I do have, anyways how are you?" Jungkook doesn't forget to ask. He taps his fingers to the table infront of him whilst waiting for an answer- also giving permission for the staffs to work on his hair style and final retouches again.

"Hmm, pretty fine! Jiminnie is taking good care of me for now but you have to be here as soon as possible! I may or may not want some cuddles from you." A huge bunny smile crept up to Jungkook's lips, feeling something tingling inside of him as he felt the same way at the time they kissed ever so passionately.

"Alright, but it might be already night time though. I  am fully scheduled today but I promise to come over." Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to be sad about the fact he wanted cuddles from him specifically, so he really had to manage his time in order to drop by the omega's home.

"You better come! I'll wait for you." Taehyung whines through the other line, with Jimin laughing at the background as Jungkook sighs in disbelief.

"Yes Tae. I will okay? But then I have to go now." Jungkook excused, just in time when his makeup and hair was done.

"Okay! Take care and good luck on your fanmeet then!" Taehyung says happily, trying to give Jungkook as much motivation as he could possibly give.

"I will! Eat well and proper bed rest okay?" Jungkook reminds, trying to be also responsible in return as Taehyung giggles.

"Will always be! See ya!" The omega cutely bids his goodbye, though Jungkook wanted to say I love you, it was too awkward to even say such thing.

The two hangs up the call, both having smiles in their faces as Jungkook in the other hand began to change into the outfit they prepared him for.

He then rubs a generous amount of hand lotion, just so his hands would be smooth when having some skinships with his fans.

"You know the drill kook. Be professional and always be happy when interacting with em." Mingyu reminds once more, with Jungkook only nodding as he takes a peek from the back of the stage, suddenly in awe of the amount of fans he would have to greet with the whole day.

"Woah.." He says in amusement. When he was finally called up on the stage, the cheers went loud as Jungkook gave them his siganture bunny smile.

"Hello guys! Thank you so much for coming at my fanmeeting! I hope to spend a good amount of time with you guys and I am pretty sure we would enjoy this!" Jungkook assures everyone using his charms, with the girls giving him a sigh in awe as he chuckles.

"Shall we start?" Jungkook sat down on the chair provided that was tucked behind the window.

Soon the fans began to get their chance on talking to the male idol, cheering and fangirling as cameras snapped from left and right.

"Ask me questions everyone~" He urged aswell, it being part of their gathering the the fans chatters, wanting to ask him alot of questions

"Jungkook oppa!" A girl says, with Jungkook breathing in as he didn't really liked to be called such. But before he can even protest, the fan's question caughr his interest.

"Lately we have been seeing you in restaurants with Taehyung oppa! Are we here to expect something new?"

Jungkook paused, gulping as he grips on his mic a little tight. "Well," They should be. A baby's on it's way, and it was something not everyone would even expect.

But Jungkook, being him-- wanted to challenge and issue.

"If we're dating, that is."