Seventy Nine: Parental knowledge

"Do you have any appointments?" Seokjin's assistant nurse, Namjoon greets them upon seeing the two of them approach the doctor's office.

"No," Taehyung says. "My 8th month checkup would still be next week. We're actually here to ask a few questions to Seokjin."

"Oh! Alright," Namjoon smiles, letting them sit down the empty chairs just outside the office. "Doctor Kim still has a few more patients. Will it be okay for the two of you to wait?" He asks, with Jungkook nodding his head in approval.

"Sure. We don't mind." Jungkook replies, returning the kind smile the nurse gave them. "Okay. I'll go tell doctor Kim about your presence." He bows in respect before leaving the two of them.

"Namjoon's really be pretending that Seokjin isn't his mate and boyfriend." The alpha chuckles, with Taehyung looking at Namjoon who seemed focus on his work.

"Well, he's trying to do his duties as the nurse- Seokjin once mentioned that he's a very sweet male." Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand, playing with it. "Being in his shoes isn't a joke, too. He would be always busy with appointments."

"Are you gonna pretend like I'm not your alpha when you come back to being an idol, too?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Silly. We're already out to the public," Taehyung shakes his head with a light chuckle following. "Of course not."

"Promise?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow, with the omega nodding without hesitations. "You're being a silly kid again." He stares to the alpha who still looked like he wanted to hear him seal the promise.

"Fine.. Promise." Taehyung smiles, laying his head to the alpha's shoulder as they patiently wait for their turn.

"Good, everyone should always remember we're for each other." Jungkook smiles, making sure his mate was comfortable with laying his head on his shoulder.

Soon enough, the last patient exits the office of Seokjin- with Namjoon entering right after. Few minutes passed, that's when the nurse peeks from the door.

"You may both come in now." He smiles, with Taehyung and Jungkook nodding and rising from their seats.

"Good day, Taehyung and Jungkook." Jin greets them with a smile, though he was clearly exhausted with his job. "Are your contractions back again?" He asks the omega who smiled and kindly shakes his head.

"No, I have been feeling well already." Taehyung then sat down at the vacant patient chair- with Jungkook sitting at the opposite side.

"Your checkup for 8th month would be next week." Jin hums, already concluding that they were here for another reason. "So tell me in what way I could help you both." He ends his approach with his friendly smile.

Taehyung smiles back, "Me and Jungkook would be moving to a new house soon, but when we were modifying some parts, the agent suggested about adding a rut room." He then glanced to his alpha who listened carefully to what he said.

Jin nods, understanding what he meant. "As you can see, rut rooms are very important especially when two wolves aren't ready to mate and have a baby."

"But we are ready." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, confused. "We wouldn't need a rut room for me."

"Actually, yes." Jin corrects. "I am the one who suggested your company to put such room to your new home. Since Taehyung would be giving birth in less than 2 months, he is gonna undergo C-section birth."

Taehyung sighs deep at this, gripping the hem of his loose shirt. "That means your mate would have to take a break from breeding for 2-3 years. If it is not followed, his labor stitches might open from inside which will cause internal bleeding and some worst case scenario examples." Jin carefully explains, his eyes on Taehyung to check if he is following what he is saying.