Eighty Five: Sweet alpha

"Korea's trending couple, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook reportedly signed an indefinite family leave after moving into their new home- with Taehyung giving birth to their firstborn."

Just like how they announced their house relocation, another statement was released just a few days after Taehyung had finally checked out of the hospital after his labor. They remained on the trending list on Korea's social media hash tags- with every fans sending their congratulations to the couple and praising their newborn baby along with their supportive messages.

This had of course, made the two mates happy. To see everyone finally getting a grip on their relationship lessened their stress and worries.

But not the motherly pain Taehyung was undergoing.

"Minjun ah," The omega's voice shakes but he continued to smile at the baby in his arms which was staring back at him with his cute arched and sharp eyes he got from him. "Please don't bite me, okay?"

"Bite him, bite him.." He could hear the alpha's chant beside him- oh how much he wanted to hit Jungkook yet he has to put a huge limit to the way he would move around due to his labor stitches.

"I hate you." Taehyung whispers, pouting before raising his shirt up- exposing his swollen breasts to feed his son. "Now now, Jun ah would listen to me and be a good boy yeah?" He was pretty scared to breastfeed as his breast was swollen and hurting- and even if his baby didn't have any teeth to bite it down, he still had gums to nibble.

"Kidding babe." Jungkook immediately takes back his tease, knowing the pain Taehyung was going through wasn't a joke. "I'm pretty sure Minjun wouldn't bite down to--"

"AHH--...!" Taehyung bites down to his lower lip when Minjun finally began o suck on his nipple- shortly biting down using his gum to which made it more painful than it was. He wanted to scream so loud at how painful it was, but stops midway when the force he applied made his stitches throb with a little pain.

"Hurt.. You.." Jungkook finishes his sentence, not sure on how else he would react. "Are you okay?" He made sure to ask, only to get a glare of pain from his mate.

"Do I look okay-- ah..!"Taehyung hissed softly, before looking down to see Minjun sucking- busy feeding himself as his eyes flutters open and close as if he was dozing off to sleep.

Even if the pain of his son sucking his swollen chest was enough to make him yell and complain-- seeing Minjun in such a state somehow distracted him even for a little.

"He's cute, isn't he?" Jungkook then joins on distracting his mate from the pain. "He got your eyes." He adds up- staring down at his son who looked so small being huddled on Taehyung's arms.

"He got your nose and lips." Taehyung managed to slip in a reply despite of how much he held the grunts of pain every time he felt Minjun bite his nipple- it wasn't easy to breastfeed, after all.

After a dreadful time of feeding Minjun-- the baby finally fell asleep, which was a go signal for Taehyung to pull him away from his breast in a gentle manner. "Finally, it hurt soo bad.." He whines under his breath- with Jungkook assisting him by carrying the baby to his own arms- cradling Minjun to make sure he was sleeping.

"I'm sorry for that baby." Jungkook says to Taehyung- getting out of the bed and transferring Minjun to his crib, that they had temporarily moved to their bedroom to keep watch of the baby ever now and then. "If only I can take the pain instead.."

"Oh trust me," Taehyung rolls his eyes at how Jungkook said the phrase like the pain could be handled by him so well than he did-- well, maybe he got confident as an alpha with a high pain tolerance."You wouldn't like the idea of having breast pain when the baby bites and to be careful with how painful labor stitch is."

"Well," The alpha sighs, smiling fondly as he caressed Minjun's head as gentle as possible. "If it meant that your pain would no longer exist- I'll be up for it."

Taehyung blushed, turning his head to look away. "You're being sweet again. Do you need anything?" The omega teased, before looking back to see Jungkook secure the crib and made sure their son was comfortable as he naps.

"Yeah," Jungkook chuckles, approaching the side of the bed he was in. "I want you to take this time to rest, then by the time you wake up, I'll take you for your daily walk while Jimin watches over our baby."

Taehyung hums, smiling at his mate at how much responsible he was when it comes to his own health-- He really did took note of every advises Seokjin gave him every visits he does to check up on him and Minjun.

"Sounds fun.." He sighs in content, gently laying himself back gown to the bed with Jungkook's help. "Look after Minjun ah please." He says, obviously sleepy and the alpha's nod assured him to sleep soundly.

Taehyung then closes his eyes, feeling Jungkook kiss his forehead and lips. "Take your time to rest okay? You'll need to have a fast recover. I know you can do it, you're my tough Taehyung." It would always be Jungkook's usual words that never fails to motivate him.

He was so lucky to have Jungkook as his mate and Minjun's dad.

"And you're my tough Jungkookie." He spoke before smiling sleepily, yawning and finally sleeping over Jungkook's faint voice singing to help him rest well.

~~~~

Just a lil starter for a newbie family!

I hope you ggukies somehow enjoy the chapters I update!

Also, I realized that we're really nearing 90 chapters!! It really has been a super long journey!!

Luvluv-A/n