Twenty Eight: Butterflies

"But am I still called silly when I tell you to kiss me, again?"

Taehyung wasn't sure if it was one of Jungkook's trick questions. It was unusual for the alpha to say such things- did their first kiss really mark an impact to his hard head?

Though he would wanna reject, he feels his cheeks hit up and for sure he knew he was already blushing infront of Jungkook. Taehyung gulps, not knowing what to say yet he doesn't wanna make Jungkook think of anything rude.

"No it isn't silly." Taehyung finally speaks up after a few moments of pausing, swiftly turning to Jungkook before cupping his cheeks.

He smiles a little, getting Jungkook off guard as he took the chance to lean in and connect their lips. The alpha's eyes widens, surprised by his sudden move as he didn't expect Taehyung to kiss him.

His heart starts to beat faster than normal rate, processing the current moment he was in as he looks at Taehyung. When he finally got what it meant, the male ready pulled away.

"Not doing it immediately is silly. You didn't even kiss me back, idiot." Taehyung chuckles, a little embarrassed as he starts to think that Jungkook was actually just playing arounf at the first place.

Though he looked stunned. The light pressure on his lips was still felt, as if it was something that would take long to be gone. He felt weird tingles on his body- almost like he had been kissed by an angel when he was off guard.

"Oh come on," Taehyung clears his throat, noticing that Jungkook was already spacing out ridiculously. "Why are you like that? Were you just kidding when you said about the kiss-"

Before Taehyung could even finish his sentence, he feels a warm pair of lips onto his own. It was now his turn to be off guard, as his eyes widens just a little.

Unlike Jungkook, though. Taehyung soon starts to kiss back subconciously, closing his eyes as he wanted to show Jungkook that he wasn't gonna be a teasing boy towards him this time.

The alpha hums through the kiss, it was a pure and closed mouth one. Neither Taehyung opened his mouth for entrance, and all that Jungkook could do was to move his lips sensually on the other's.

His hands began to slide on his thighs, up to his hip as he was being carried away by their kiss. Jungkook slowly moves, not wanting to break the kiss as he lays Taehyung down to the sofa gently.

Jungkook took ahold of Taehyung's petit hip, finding the opportunity to nibble on his bottom lip as the omega whines in response. Just when Jungkook was about to slide his hands inside of Taehyung's cozy and slightly oversized shirt- he came to his senses when the wolf below him had pulled away, pushing him a little as his cheeks were bright red.

"The baby would be so confused on what we are doing right now kookie." Taehyung says shyly, looking away as Jungkook paused. "Oh.. Uh, sorry." He awkwardly pulls away, sitting back down beside Taehyung as he contemplated on what on earth did he just do.

"I just got carried away.." Jungkook says, scartching his nape as he hears a giggle from Taehyung. "That's.. Fine actually. But I'm not sure if baby's okay with it." He teased, with Jungkook just sighing.

"Baby would let me do that, right?" He looks at Taehyung's tummy, with the omega just blushing- flustered about his sudden reply.

"So, are you resting well?" One strike of a new topic for their conversion wouldn't be so bad, as for what the alpha thought. "The vitamins? Jimin wanted to assure, too." Though Taehyung was a bit overwhelmed on how caring Jungkook was to him, he decides not to question it as he didn't want to bother.

"Well, yes I am. I have been very sleepy the past days, specifically when I started to take vitamins. The doctor also told me some food restrictions which is kinda hard for me to to adjust." He explains, letting out a little sigh as he rubs his tummy gently. "I don't really complain, though. Our baby craves delicious foods that I really agree on having."

"Good to know. I don't want you being stubborn okay? Keep the baby healthy." Jungkook reminds, a bit hesitating before adding. "Take care of yourself too."

Taehyung bites his lower lip. The alpha was really acting weird. He didn't even know a kiss could just straight on make him a caring person- let alone the one they did just a few moments ago.

"You're so sweet, kookie. Thankyou." Taehyung smiles genuinely. For the first time, he sees Jungkook being a caring male. The past days, he was short tempered and a cocky-bastard, now he was just being a sweetheart.

And also, being a dad he should be.

"I'm just.. Trying to take responsibility. Really." He says, a bit shy as he himself didn't have any experience around little kids that much. Hell, he was even scared to carry babies in fear of dropping them.

"I appreciate it- me and baby does." Taehyung replies, standing up to get another batch of pastries in the kitchen.

Jungkook replies with a hum, too busy to think and reflect on himself. What was he even doing? He asks for the nth time. What was this weird feeling he could have inside whenever he sees Taehyung smile and laugh with him?

His feelings were questioned, once again.

He didn't want to jump so fast in conclusions, and he knew assuming something wouldn't help. But seeing Taehyung- his mate, was something that makes him feel complete.

With Taehyung by his side, he feels satisfied. The fact he was already carrying his pup, was also something that made him happy. A part of him knew it was too early- but it was already created and all they have to do is to accept it.

"Hellooo?" Taehyung snaps Jungkook back to reality. The alpha flinched a little, shaking his head in disbelief as he was caught staring off into space again.

"Anyways like I said, alot of people are already shipping us. I mean, considering our reputation on stage, they are really fighting through to prove everything is real." Taehyung blabbers, munching on his food as Jungkook furrows his eyebrows.

"Taekook." Taehyung says. "Taehyung and Jungkook. Taekook. It's actually a nice name." He says with a slight shrug, looking at Jungkook with his doe eyes before smiling.

"Watcha think?" He asks curiously, nudging Jungkook whose heart skipped a beat on seeing his smile.

What was this feeling?

"Taekook?" Jungkook repeats into more like a question, with the omega nodding his head excitedly.

Then there, Jungkook just realized.

He was inlove.

"Taekook. It sounds good to me." Jungkook repeats for the third time, now with a smile etched on his face as he stares back at Taehyung who was now a blushing mess.

••••

If people feels butterflies in their stomach, does hat mean butterflies feel humans in their stomach too? >0<

As you can see, I am now active in writing🤭✨ I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Luvluv-A/n