Fourty: Mating session [M]

Ohh! The second smut in the book!
Sit down, enjoy, relax!

ENJOY A 2.3K WORD SMUT!!!

It's aboutta be wild~ ><
SOFT SMUT AHEAD!
•••

"I trust you that you'll take me slow and won't hurt me."

Jungkook looks up at him, a surprised expression on his face as he processed what he said. "You want me to do it..?"

"Yes," Taehyung softly grinds at him. "Please? Do you not want me to mark you, and that we'll become as official mates?" He asks, cupping Jungkook's cheeks so that they remain their eye contact.

"No, Tae that's not what I mean but.." He trails off, hand on his tummy. "What about--"

"Ah, silly." Taehyung laughs, shaking his head. "I called Seokjin hyung about it, as embarrassing as it could be." He shrugs.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asks, curious while Taehyung gave him a shy smile.

"Hyung, is it safe to uh.. Have-- you know, interaction with gguk while I'm pregnant?"

"Of course, Tae." Seokjin responds, laughing a bit because of his sudden question.

"If you've had a healthy pregnancy, there's no reason why you and Jungkook can't have sex," He starts off his explaination. "Your baby is snugly protected by the amniotic sac and the strong muscles of your womb, while the thick mucus plug that is inside you helps guard against infection."

"Ah," Taehyung momentarily sighs in relief. "Thank you hyung." He says with a giggle.

"Just don't forget to use protection aswell." Seokjin bids, "But knowing Jeon, just tell him to be careful."

"I can't believe you asked doctor kim," Jungkook blushed im disbelief. "But then I guess with the doctor's advice we can--"

"Yes!" Taehyung says with a happy and excited smile. "It's healthy for our pup, too. There is nothing to worry, just be extra careful." He leans in for another kiss, with Jungkook humming and kissing him back aswell.

"You're just a needy wolf." Jungkook teased, with Taehyung hitting him softly in the bicep. "You're just a mean wolf." He mimicked while Jungkook laughed, scooping him by his back and waist as he carries him up to his bedroom.

Taehyung buries his head to Jungkook's neck, nipping on it softly before biting lightly. He does this over and over until Jungkook finally lays him down the bed carefully.

"Are you sure about this one tae?" Jungkook asks once more, getting the lube and condom from his night stand drawer as the omega on his bed nods desperately.

"I want you," He pouts. "So please give it to me, again." Jungkook smiles, pecking his mate's lips before nodding. "Alright," He finally agrees- carefully hovering above Taehyung before kissing him again.

Taehyung replies to the kiss, other hand rested on Jungkook's cheek, feeling the scar he had. "Where did you get this..?" He says after they pulled away, with Jungkook holding the hand that was touching his scar as he kissed it. "It was a scar I got through my alpha trainings," He chuckles before leaning down to pepper kisses on Taehyung's neck, causing the male to giggle.

"It tickles," He whispers, blushing as Jungkook suck a hickey- Taehyung moans, feeling for Jungkook's shirt as he tries to pull it off.

The alpha soon knew what he wanted, he pulls away to take his shirt off- with Taehyung staring at him in awe. It was the first time he got to appreciate Jungkook's body and this time he wasn't in heat or too drunk.