Seventy Seven: Mate's Quarrel

Did everyone read chapter Seventy Six?
It's not giving any notifications, so please do read the previous chapter before this one. I worked so long for that one ><

Enjoy!

••••

Even if Jungkook explained that he only did stare at the agent's boobs as revenge- Taehyung wasn't having any of it.

"Babee." Jungkook whines, frowning when Taehyung chose to ignore his call. "It was just a joke, I don't like boobs."

"You look like you would want to squeeze it like a stressball." Taehyung argued, arms crossed grumpily as he stood infront of Jungkook- glaring.

"I did not! I don't even know why she was being flirty and all, but I took chance because I want to let you know how it feels." Jungkook huffs, though he wasn't mad- he was the one in trouble after all.

Taehyung then raises an eyebrow, looking like he was so close to disowning his alpha. "We're picking the third house. The villa."

"Is it because of that agent?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, "What about him? All he did was to recommend the villa as best as he possibly can and I am impressed. Unlike that flirty girl. Must have lost her way to the club." Taehyung dissed, clearly jealous but furious at the thought of Jungkook being a pervert.

Of course it hurt him, as a male omega who isn't like that girl.

"The cabin is nice..?" The alpha says, though his voice shrinks down- unsure of how Taehyung would react.

"Say that again?" The omega's glare stays the same, though he tried his best not to actually burst out to ease the feeling of becoming stressed. "Did her boob press really work it all out for the cabin? The house is indeed comfy and nice, but I don't like the advertiser." He scolds, with Jungkook sighing in defeat. Not like he would want to be stubborn, Taehyung was scary when he's mad after all.

"Are you really gonna be mad just because I purposely did it babe?" The alpha tries his luck again, going over to Taehyung and backhugging him. "I swear I didn't like her, or the way she acted. It was all foul, considering that I only love you no matter what."

"But I just.. Couldn't help it, Jungkook." Taehyung whined, biting his lower lip like he would usually do when he's hurt or upset. "It.. Just feels horrible to think that I am not a girl- I may give you a family yet I am not capable of having boobs or anything that a girl would posses." He looks down, sighing though he didn't pull away from the alpha's embrace like he would usually do when upset.

He just needs the alpha's comfort and love- to assure him that he's the one he would be loving forever.

Jungkook tightens his hug, though his arms carefully didn't press Taehyung's bump. "You don't have to be a girl just so I can love you Tae. Hell, you're even more prettier than that girl. You are perfect, for me and for our little Minjun. I couldn't wish for more. Now I'm so sorry, okay?" He pecks his neck, snuggling to it as their scents mixed with each other.

"Really?" Taehyung remains petty, an eyebrow raised though he wasn't that upset about the situation anymore. The alpha did really change to be a faithful true mate for him.

"Yes baby, really." Jungkook caressed his baby bump, going over his ear and whispering; "Except for four more kids?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully, this time pulling away from Jungkook and facing him with a sarcastic look on his face.

"Alright, I'm kidding." Jungkook quickly defends himself, dodging whatever Taehyung threw at him.

"We're still picking the villa. The deal itself is great, it has even a gym for you." Taehyung says, pointing at the small picture of the villa that the company provided them. "If you don't want, I'll buy it myself. I'm selling my apartment anyways." He says, sounding a little upset-- which is one of his charms to pursuade Jungkook about making him say yes.

Jungkook paused, before realing a sigh of defeat to which Taehyung smiled at. "Fine, I'll talk it out with my manager, the company's gonna pay for the house." He then picks up the item Taehyung threw.

"Really?! You're company's the best!" Taehyung claps his hands, happy that they wouldn't be the ones spending money-- not that he didn't want, but it was gonna be used for their growing family.

"How about their idol?" Jungkook grins, referring to himself. Taehyung tilts his head to the side, with an eyebrow raised playfully.

"Hmm, I don't know~" He giggled, caressing his baby bump as he watched the alpha approach him.

"You don't know~?" Jungkook returns the question, hands going down to his hips. "Why don't I show you the best I can be?" He whispers, with Taehyung's lip's forming an 'o' before wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Oh sure," Taehyung returns the smirk, "Cook me dinner." He wiggles his eyebrows, before bursting into laughter when he sees Jungkook's smirk turn to a disappointed frown.

"Not what I meant." He whined, trying to keep up the mood but Taehyung wasn't having it. "Are you gonna let me and Minjun starve?" He spat, remaining unbothered to which Jungkook quickly reacted.

"Of course not! You and our baby should be eating well, not to be starved!" He says, also moving his hands on Taehyung big baby bump. "I'll go make dinner then, will that also make you forgive me?" Jungkook asks.

However, this only made Taehyung smile widely at him. "You're still gonna sleep on the couch tonight. No buts." He then shooed Jungkook to the kitchen, as he was already hungry and had wanted to eat dinner.

•••••

"You still can't sleep without me and we both know that." Jungkook raises an eyebrow, catching the pillows and blanket Taehyung threw from the second floor.

"I don't want to hear you dreaming about squishing the agent's plastic boobs." Taehyung sticks his tongue out, "Goodnight." But he doesn't forget to bid the usual greeting.

"But where's my kiss?" Jungkook teased, only to get a playful glare from the male. "Sleep tight." Was only the last words the omega said before going back to sleep at Jungkook's room.

But the alpha was right.

He couldn't sleep at the couch well, but had respected the omega's decision. Jungkook sighs, though he was still hoping to sneak back to their room and sleep beside his mate.

"Jungkook!" Suddenly, a loud call from upstairs grabbed his attention- it had sounded urgent and all, so he wastes no time to rush upstairs fast.

"Oh my god, baby is it your labor time?! It's too early baby! Hold it in!" Anxious, Jungkook made sure to deliever those words fast, opening the door to their room only to see his mate looking calm- with his eyes looking like it was pleading to him.

"I can't sleep.." He whispers, sounding like whining. "Sleep beside me please?"

"Geez, you fucking scared me Tae." Jungkook lets out a sigh of relief, not believing how much he had panicked. "I told you that you couldn't sleep without me."

"Whatever.." Taehyung then yawns, blinkig a couple of times. "Are you gonna sleep here or what? Before I change my mind." He pouts, though not caring as he was slowly becoming sleepy just by he relaxing smell of his alpha.

Jungkook chuckles, closing the door behind him as he layed down beside him. The alpha then hugs him closer, caressinf his bump before kissing Taehyung's soft hair. "Goodnight babe, goodnight Minjun."

"I love you.." Taehyung sighs in content, already back to his dreamland. "I love you more." Jungkook doesn't forget to reply, satisfied to sleep with his mate.

•••••

How is the story progress so far? ^^

I hope you ggukies enjoyed!

Luvluv-A/n