Thirty Five: Don't give up, Jeon!

TRIPLE UPDATE😆🔥
Enjoy everyone! Give love and support!❤💜

••••

"What does this mean kookie?" Taehyung asks, puzzled on why Jungkook suddenly came over. "I was waiting for any news about your fanmeet!"

Jungkook sighs, suddenly engulfing his mate into a tight hug. "I need to talk to you."

The omega was surprised, but slowly returns the hug. "S.. Sure.. What is it about?" Taehyung tries his best to remain calm, but he couldn't help but to think of why he was suddenly talking to his mate on an hour that was supposed to be his work?

As soon as they were settled on the couch, Jungkook sighs. "Mom. It's about my mom. She had prepared a large family dinner to formally introduce me.. To my supposed to be mate."

Taehyung gasps at the sudden announcement. He felt his heart clench as his shoulders slumps down. "Are you.. Are you here to tell me to end our contact or something? B-but I thought we were fine!" Tears began to well up his eyes- his emotions bubbles up as he was also in his sensitive stage.

Jungkook shakes his head quickly, going for Taehyung's soft baby hands as he hold it close. "No, Tae. Listen to me. I didn't agree on what my mom said, but I know she will have to force me on this. I don't want you to get hurt and that also applies to our pup," The alpha explains- trying to come up with an idea but he knew that the public announcement was the only choice left.

"We have to make it official." Jungkook spills, only for Taehyung to gasp at his sudden decision. "Of-official?! What?!" Taehyung wasn't clearly ready for it.

"Fine.. Just- official infront of my mom. Your mom. If anything doesn't go to well I would be protecting you. We have no choice Tae. Either way is hard." Jungkook hugs him again.

"I don't want to mate another wolf just because my mom wanted to." Taehyung smiles wide at this, happiness suddenly clouding inside him as he appreciates how much the alpha cared for him.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah." Was all that Taehyung had managed to say. "For deciding to fight for us."

"No, tae. No need to thank me. I'm doing this for the better."  Jungkook smiles genuinely, it was one of the smiles that Taehyung had always liked to see.

"Whenever you're ready, just tell me." The alpha then cups his mate's cheeks, pulling him a bit more closer as they locked themselves into a one passionate kiss.

They stayed for a few more seconds, before pulling away for some air. "I'm always ready." Taehyung smiles, though in the inside he was nervous but he knew their parents had to know.

Even if it hurts them, they have to accept that their two rival children has a pup.

Jungkook could only smile at his statement, looking down to his baby bump before placing his hands onto it. "Little koo? Are you there?"

"Hey, it's little tae." Taehyung corrects with a chuckle, blushing as he watched how Jungkook subtly touched his stomach.

"Little Taekoo?" Jungkook jokes, purposely not ending his name with a "k". Taehyung shakes his head, amused. " Taekook?"

"So that it's gonna be fair." Jungkook chuckles, leaning down to his baby bump before giving it a light kiss.

"Little Taekoo, don't give your mother a hard time okay? We love you." Jungkook smiles, with Taehyung blushing even more.

"The baby loves you too." Taehyung answers in behalf, heart thumping fast just like the first time they had shared a kiss. "And of course, me too." He says, with Jungkook humming satisfied.

"No vmin?" Lifting up the mood, Taehyung laughs. "I thought you have already forgotten about that or maybe you want my kisses again?" The omega teased, cupping Jungkook's cheeks through his sweaterpaws as it was one of the things he liked doing.

"Who knew?" Taehyung giggles. "Who knew that an arrogant alpha, who was Kim Taehyung's rival- in the end became a young responsible dad for he made his own rival pregnant?"

Jungkook sighs before rolling his eyes. "Stop it," A blush crept up his cheeks this time. "You always make me feel too blushy."

The omega's tail wags in excitement, hands rested on his baby bump as he giggled once more. "You're just so cute when you smile, please continue to smile for me!"

Jungkook bites back a smile. He tried to resist but who could, if it was Taehyung who was asking him at the first place?

"Then if I smile," Slowly, Jungkook's lips curves into a smile. "You should stay happy for me too."

Taehyung blushed, "It's a promise!" Before going for another hug, but then purposely rubbing himself so that his scent would stay.

"Tae, we have talked about this." Jungkook groans, though not really complaining. The scent was too strong, and none of his perfumes can cover it epecially when another wolf tries to smell for his scent.

"Just to make sure, I don't know when you will meet the girl your mom wanted. I won't risk it. She has to know you're mine." Taehyung scrunched his nose up cutely, smelling Jungkook before smiling- satisfied.

"Now you smell like me!" A proud smile was plastered on his face, with him crossing his arms as he decided to lean onto Jungkook.

"You're just being jealous his time." Jungkook chuckles, playing with Taehyung's hair who looks up at him. "Am not! You were the first to react to vmin anyways~" He teased back, and Jungkook could only laugh at this.

"When would be the dinner though?" Taehyung was quick to ask, he didn't want to bring up the main problem but he had to prepare himself anyways.

"Mom doesn't really wait for long. I have a feeling the dinner would be later, so I want you to come with me okay? Everything would go well. Just trust me." Jungkook assures his mate, having him hurt was the least he wanted right now.

"I trust you kookie. Eversince the day we were both wasted." Taehyung chuckles, reaching to hold and interwine their hands together. "I love you." He finally says with a sweet smile.

To which Jungkook had also subconciously returned. "I love you too."

•••

What do you think would happen to the
family dinner?🤔

Luvluv-A/n