Seventy Six: House hunting

It might be a long interview, but the reviews online were worth it. Their unit name Taekook became a trending hashtag after the video was posted.

What made it interesting is that some fans came back to stan them as a power couple, though they still respected those who sticked with their decision on leaving.

But they were just too sweet to be resisted.

"Well, time to pack!" Was the first exclaim coming from the alpha by the time they have arrived back to their shared apartment.

"We just arrived back home." Taehyung questions, "You're leaving?"

"But I have mentioned it last night, didn't I?" Jungkook smiles, plopping down the sofa with a heavy sigh- feeling his body relax to the soft cushions.

"The what." Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, though he was smiling because he didn't actually forget what Jungkook had told him last night.

Jungkook moves, sitting up from the awkward laying position he was doing. "We're gonna hunt down houses that can fit us and our five kids."

"Ya know, these shoes will really look good being slapped to your face." Taehyung grumbles, crossing his arms as the alpha laughs- going over to him who stood still by the door's mat, his shoes still on.

"Come on, you can't even take off your shoes unless I help you." Jungkook snorted, untying Taehyung's shoelaces. "MinJun's been blocking you to do so, so no thanks."

This doesn't stop the omega from his plan, actually swinging a light kick to Jungkook- though he only hit his leg. "Say that again?"

"I said I love you." Jungkook quickly replied, pulling away before Taehyung could kick him in his gut.

"You did not." He huffs, walking off to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water.

"But really." Jungkook shrugs, "Mingyu sent me a few houses we can look over. It's gonna be fun!"

"It's gonna be tiring." Taehyung says, already whining from the thought of going from house to house. "We could just do it after I give birth Jungkook ah. I'm sure the houses can wait."

"The earlier the better!" Jungkook stubbornly says. "A new house, new start. We can live as a family with a more comfortable house." He says, sounding like he was a real life version of TV adverstisments.

Taehyung could only huff, rolling his eyes playfully before looking down to his bump. "Please don't grow up stubborn like your dad is." He pouts, rubbing circles to it before looking up to see Jungkook approaching him with a cocky grin.

"I heard that." To make it up to his mate, he gave him a simple backhug- hands ontop of Taehyung's own which was rested on his baby bump.

"But he's right. Don't be stubborn like dad, yeah?" He pecks Taehyung's ear after he says that, smiling. "Be good to your mom, let's show him how much we love him instead."

Taehyung blushed, and right after his sweet plead, MinJun kicks- with Jungkook finally getting to feel how strong it was.

"That was one strong kick baby~ you're really going to be like dad! Ya know what, I'm here for you when Taehyung gets mad about you being stubborn." Almost immediately, he proudly takes back his words- with the omega pulling away from his embrace.

"If he really became your clone, I'm so done." Taehyung joked, shaking his head in disbelief. He wanted to be actually upset with Jungkook for once, yet the alpha was too quick to make a move on him.

"Kidding babe." Just like now, he backhugs the male again- but this time kissing his cheek. "Our baby would still grow up like you. A kind hearted and sincere wolf." He assures, which bought back a smile to Taehyung's lips.