Eighty Six: Childish love

"Happy two weeks old, baby bun." Jungkook cooed, being the first on eto greet the infant as soon as he opens his eyes. "Me and Taetae loves you so much!" He smiles, trying not to actually press the young wolf due to how cute he was that made Jungkook feel so overwhelmed.

"Jungkookie.." The alpha then hears his mate's call, sounding like he just woke up. "Stop nagging Minjun when he's asleep." He whines, eyes still closed though he tried his best to open them.

"I'm not," Jungkook defended himself, though he couldn't help but find Taehyung so cute trying to wake himself up. "I just greeted our baby upon entering his second week."

Minjun kept his eyes locked to Jungkook's face, his mittened hands reaching up as if he was gonna touch his face. "Awe, is daddy handsome?" He baby talks , cradling him back and forth gently as Taehyung silently watched.

"Jungkook." Taehyung sighs, "Stop teaching our baby nonsense."

"But then it's facts babe. Not lies." Jungkook smirks, though his teasing facade was changed into a soft one upon landing his gaze back to his son. "Isn't that right alpha Jun~?" Finally, he pecks the baby's forehead softly- going over to his mate and doing the same.

"Goodmorning Taehyung." Jungkook smiles, placing an extra kiss to the latter's nose. "Still looking good as always." He doesn't forget to slide a compliment, with the omega smiling at him with red tinted cheeks.

"It's still early in the morning," He mewls, before pecking his cheek. "I'm hungry." Taehyung whispers to his ear before giggling- though he had to struggle a little doing so due to the stitches he had.

"I'll go make breakfast for us then." Jungkook smiles, pulling away from Taehyung who pouts from the loss of contact.

He makes grabby hands, but the alpha already had his back turned- going for the main door of their bedroom to which made Taehyung question his actions.

"Wait a minute-" Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Where are you taking Minjun?" His eyebrows furrows, with Jungkook turning to give him a grin.

"He's gonna learn how to cook with me." The alpha winks, before turning back to look at their son who was just enjoying Jungkook's warmth.

"For fucks sake, Jeon!" Taehyung gasps, concerned. "He's only two weeks old!"

"The earlier the better!" Jungkook laughs, successfully bringing Minjun with him downstairs to their kitchen.

•••••

"What are you doing?" As soon as the beta steps a foot in the kitchen, he was greeted by the alpha who was skillfully cooking breakfast.

But of course- with a baby being carried by his other arm.

"Cooking breakfast with Minjun!" Jungkook smiles, though he had to struggle upon making a cook omelette with his son being cradled as well.

"Does Taehyung know about this?! That's dangerous, the baby might fall out of your embrace!" Jimin scolds, quickly chugging on the glass of water he prepared for himself before rubbing his eyes just so he was completely wide awake.

"No it's not," Jungkook assures as if he was confident on whatever he was up to. "Besides, Minjun's enjoying. Right baby?" He flips the egg creating a loud sizzling noise- which startled the young wolf resulting for him to cry out loud.

"If Taehyung finds out you made him cry--" Jimin didn't even need to finish his sentence as a voice from upstairs began to scold and ask Jungkook what he have done yo their son.

A look of nervousness was plastered across the alpha's face, trying to ease Minjun from crying though it only made him cry harder.

"Take him, take him." Jungkook chants, heart beating fast as he starts to get scared of why his son was crying.

Jimin shakes his head in disbelief, rolling his eyes but had carefully took the young wolf in his arms- it did calm him down a little, but Minjun showed signs that one wrong move can make him cry again.

"I told you it's not a great idea." The beta hissed but not too loud that will make the baby cry. "Tae's so gonna be mad." He teased, hugging Minjun close as he tried to shush him completely.

"Minjun enjoyed it." Jungkook shrugs, "But I'm sorry baby~ don't cry." He turns to the wolf in Jimin's arms, about to lean down and peck his head when the beta purposely turns around.

"Go and finish what you're cooking. You have a mate to impress and ask for forgiveness." Jimin smirks, walking off the kitchen to go back upstairs.

"Damnit." He pouts, grumbling under his breath as he cringed at the thought of Taehyung scolding him nonstop again.

•••••

"But babe, I swear Minjun wasn't hurt!" Jungkook whines for the nth time, with Yoongi and Jimin awkwardly listening to their quarrel just as when they were about to eat.

"How am I supposed to be sure Minjun wasn't hurt with bouncing oils from the pan?!" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, trying not to raise his voice much as the force applied creates pain to his labor stitches.

"He was just startled from the sizzling noise, that's all!" Jungkook tried to reason for apology again, though Taehyung wasn't buying it that easy.

Minjun's crib was transferred temporarily to the living room, giving them a good access to the sleeping infant as they ate their meals. Sure it was kinda tiring to move his crib back and forth but it was better than to leave the infant unattended.

Jimin sighs when he sees Jungkook giving him pleading eyes, as if he was begging to be helped upon solving the quarrel they were about to dive into.

"Don't worry Tae, I was there to look after Minjun and Jungkook right before he even cried." The beta assures, wanting to defend Jungkook. They were still half-brothers after all.

Taehyung listens this time, mumbling a few inaudible words before glaring softly at his mate who smiles apologetic.

"Sorry Tae~" He cooed, kissing the male's cheek.

"Hmph, don't do it again." Was all that the omega replied as he reaches for a plate filled with food he had chosen to eat.

"I won't!" Jungkook then beats Taehyung on grabbing the food, assisting him on putting some food to his own plate- same hoes with the other dishes he made specifically for the wolf.

"Geez, am not a baby." Taehyung whined, though he didn't complain much when his plate was being filled.

"You are," Jungkook chuckles before pecking his hair softly. "To me."

Taehyung blushes, flustered as he looks away from Jungkook's gaze.

"These kids," Yoongi chuckles silently, reaching over to hold Jimin's hand.

"Let them be hyungie." Jimin giggles, gladly accepting the small act of affection. "They're just like us, inlove."

•••••

thinking of making a yoonmin special chap soon ^^

i hope you ggukies enjoy this update! your comments always motivates me!

luvluv-A/n