Seventy Eight: House modification

Now trending: Korea's latest couple Taehyung and Jungkook reportedly signing a peace contract between their two competitive companies, taking action to also move into a new house together.

"Thank you so much for choosing the villa!" The same agent from the other day says, bowing down in respect for the two idols. "I promise you both wouldn't regret picking this house!"

"I know we wouldn't! The deal seems promising!" Taehyung smiles, happy that Jungkook did follow what he wanted- which is to buy the villa though he was childishly jealous of the seller.

"Oh, I am sure this would be the perfect home for you!" The agent assures, a happy smile on his face, as if he was trying not to fanboy with the two idols actually coming back to buy the house even if they didn't get to have a business talk.

Taehyung releases a small giggle, holding Jungkook's hand as he could feel him tensing up upon seeing the agent smile at him.

"Go on, Kookie. You have to talk to him about the house's benefits and sign the contract." Taehyung excitedly said, shaking his alpha a little so that he would brush off the stare he was unconciously giving the agent.

"Do I have to?" Jungkook sighs, acting like he wouldn't want to interact with the agent who did nothing but purely business.

Taehyung frowns instantly upon hearing this, "Yes or I'll shove you to the other agent's boobs. You seemed dazed on staring on her boobs yesterday." He whispers, glaring by just mentioning the event that happened yesterday.

"Where's the contract again?" Jungkook spoke up almost after Taehyung's threat, an arm reaching to give a formal handshake to the agent who looked confused yet happy.

"Here sir, it contains everything you would like to know. I suggest you take time to read it first--" Without even further ado, Jungkook just signs the contract.

Taehyung stifles a laugh at this, seeing the agent looking surprised about how determined the alpha had signed the contract. Maybe he was really scared of his mate.

"The contract says we'll divorce." He spoke, raising an eyebrow with the alpha's eyes widening upon hearing what he said. "What-- where?!" His eyes shifts to every sentences on the contract, trying to look for the 'divorce' topic.

The omega finally bursts into laughter. "The agent told you to read first, didn't he? Why are you so stubborn. Next time you read before you sign." He doesn't forget to scold before hitting his bicep.

"Second, we're not even married." Realizing how dumb he was, Jungkook shakes his head, wanting to facepalm for himself. "Sorry babe. I maybe got too excited." He sighs, reading the contract though he knew nothing will be going against him through the written agreement.

"You're just being childish." Taehyung chuckles, watching the alpha return the signed contract to the agent- embarrassed.

"Thank you again for sealing the deal! We can now remodify some parts of the house according to what you both please." The agent smiles. "By the way, my name is Hoshi, I wouldn't want you both to have trouble on what to call me."

"He's not leaving?" Jungkook whispers as soon as he enters the house. "Why? Wanna modify the house yourself?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, with the alpha shaking his head- leading his mate to the house.

"Didn't say that." Jungkook defends himself, with Taehyung laughing. "Chill, okay? Hoshi is probably younger than the two of us. Remember he idolizes the two of us so please be nice to him. He seems harmless and friendly."

They entered the house, with Hoshi smiling at them. "We can start by the windows, sir. Your company suggested bulletproof glass to prevent any problems." He suggests, pointing at the large glass windows of the living room- also referring to other windows that weren't on sight.