Fourty Three: Moody Wolf

"We have been joined by another special guest!

Please welcome, the child of the Lee family, Lee JiEun!"

Taehyung couldn't believe it. Was Jungkook hiding this from him? All he said was an interview and not the girl coming with him.

The wide smile on his face when Jungkook answered questions with regards to him was long gone by the time he sees Jieun. He raises an eyebrow, not having fun of the interview anymore.

Taehyung wanted to suspect Jungkook, but he also had a surprised look on his face- maybe he wasn't informed aswell?

"Why is she even there." He grumbled, upset. Jimin was the first to notice th change of his behaviour so he then patted the wolf on his back.

"I'm pretty sure our mom set this up again." The beta suspects, sighing. He knew his brother had no idea about it- he was sure as Jungkook only was informed about having an interview.

"I don't like her." Taehyung spat, glaring at the large TV screen to which displayed the live interview- and hell, the two even sat close together!

"Me too, Tae." Jimin responds shortly, looking at Jungkook with pity as he tried to play along with the whole interview, all of the questions were involved to their rumored marraige, but he was all dodging and denying all of it.

Taehyung caressed his baby bump. He was quite satisfied and happy that Jungkook avoided the couple questions, but he couldn't help but feel upset and sad that it was Jieun beside his alpha, and not him.

That should be him, beside Jungkook and answering couple questions-- but it was too early.

Publicity is dangerous, especially because the two of them were famous idols. Even if Taehyung wanted to announce that he was carrying Jungkook's baby pup, he couldn't.

"Someday, baby." Taehyung said to himself as a word of motivity. "Someday you will be finally known to everyone else."

By that being said, he became moody again.

His huddles inside of his fluffy blanket, a pout on his lips as he demands for Jimin to change the channel- which was now on cartoons. The only reason he stated was that the baby wanted to, and besides- he liked watching animated films too.

This also resulted for him to be a clingy person to Jimin. He rests his head onto his shoulder, eyes narrowed to the TV whenever he would remember the interview Jungkook had. He wondered what else Jungkook had said, and what he missed upon switching to another channel.

"Are you alright Taetae?" Jimin worriedly asks again, hand tapping his lap gently as Taehyung shooked his head with pure honesty. "My heart hurts. I don't want it." He bites his lip, holding back a tear from his eye. He hated his sensitivity, he hated his emotions to overreact with his sadness.

"Do you wanna eat?" Jimin tries to cheer him up, with his same eyesmile that Taehyung couldn't deny. "Let's make your favorite muffins."

A nod of desperation was seen onto the omega, smiling a little as he knew cooking would get his head off the reason why he was even upset at the very first place.

•••

Jungkook was finally home after a long tiring day from the interview. Dodging questions about him and JiEun were too tough, yet he hopes Taehyung did not really mind.

He made his way to the kitchen, hearing giggles and the way his inner alpha got excited to see his mate had confirmed the fact Taehyung was at the kitchen.

"Baby, I'm home." Jungkook smiles, appearing by the open doorway as Jimin looks at him a little in disbelief.

As of automatically, the smile on Taehyung's face had disappeared. "Welcome home." He mumbles bitterly, biting his lower lip as he tried to not mind him.

Jungkook knew something was up though. Taehyung was too quiet than he expected him to be. Usually he would be even hugged when he opens the main door first, or even just shower kisses as Taehyung would scatter his own scent around him.

But today was one of the exemptions. He knew Taehyung was either mad at him or naturally being a annoyingly-cute omega who would fight Jungkook often for no other reason. It was funny, though- at least that's how Jungkook sees it.

Jungkook then snaps back to his senses when he heard a noise from the kitchen counter- followed by a pit of laughter.

"Jiminie~" The voice of his mate had whined, and Jungkook honestly had wanted to just embrace Taehyung and apologize to whatever he even did- but it didn't help as Taehyung really looked upset whenever their eyes met.

"I'll make you alot of delicious food, Taetae." Jimin promises, wiggling his eyebrows to which the male smiled at, a little bit flustered. Jungkook, on the other hand sighs. He had his arms locked infront of his chest as he poked the insides of his cheeks.

"Yes please~ I'm so hungry!" He responds playfully, with Jungkook long to be forgotten and had no idea on why the omega was even ignoring him.

"Hey, baby don't eat too much okay?" Jungkook reminds, realizing they were making themselves some muffins.

"Can you just go away?" Taehyung looks at him, pouting sadly as he didn't really wanna take his moody attitude too far. "Me and Minnie are cooking." He demands, scrunching his nose playfully for a few seconds but Jungkook was far from the word moving.

"Nope," Jungkook stood up straight, walking towards Taehyung. "Not until my mate forgives me." Though it was kinda rare for him to just be a very sweet person, who was he to deny a beautiful looking wolf named Taehyung?

His hands snakes around Taehyung's waist, up to his cute baby bump that made Jungkook instantly smile. "Is my baby being too moody again?"

Jungkook stays, backhugging Taehyung who still gave him a pout- not wanting to just fall for his acts- he was still upset for the lack of information he had for the interview.

"Hmph." Taehyung hums, sticking his tongue out at Jungkook. "I wanna be with Minnie today."

That was when a frown replaced Jungkook's once smiley face.

"Fine." He growls, "Go with Jimin, it's not like there's something up with Vmin." The alpha grumbles, jealousy laced on his tone as he walks out of the kitchen.

•••

When TaeTae just wanted to be upset but Gguk was also a moody alpha. Poor tae >0<

Will be trying to update this book on Saturday!
I am tired and this chapter is not proofreaded! Also, updates for this book is every Wednesday and Saturday❤💓

Luvluv-A/n