Fourty One: The Second Trimester

Entering the second trimester was a bit of a tough time.

Jungkook became a busy idol, with Taehyung temporarily living with him as he couldn't risk living alone. He was thankful that him and Jimin decided to move in together after Taehyung's third month of pregnancy.

But luckily in those months, Jungkook's mom hasn't visited them yet. This had made Taehyung's stay easier. Now here comes the fourth month. His bump grew bigger, but it was still a bump he can hide through his oversized hoodies- but was visible through his normal shirts.

"Awe, our sweet little baby." Jungkook cooes, kissing a Taehyung's baby bump. He was currently getting ready for his interview, thus he has to leave home again but of course with Jimin staying with his mate.

"Do you have to leave again?" A pout was displayed on Taehyung's face, looking up at Jungkook after he had kissed his tummy. "Yes, but I'll be back after." He promises, leaning to peck Taehyung's lips aswell.

"Okay~" He says, grunting a little as he shifts from his sitting position. "Our baby's starting to get heavy." Taehyung chuckles, placing a hand over his baby bump, with Jungkook patting his head.

"I'm sure our pup understands and won't give you a hard time." Jungkook smiles, with Taehyung nodding happily. "Of course, our baby loves me!"

"Then what about his daddy?" He pouts, with Taehyung cupping Jungkook's cheeks with a giggle. "Of course our baby loves you!" He crossed his arms, looking at Jungkook like he was asking a ridiculous question.

"Now don't pout." He says, pecking his pouty lips. "You'll be late for the interview, good luck though!" Taehyung smiles, with Jimin clearing his throat at the side.

"Can I invite Yoongi over?" He says in a joking way, which caused the two mates to laugh. "But Yoongi hyung is busy covering up my hiatus.. Am so sorry minnie." Taehyung says with a pout. He knew the two misses each other, but Yoongi had important matters to go through, especially on covering up the fact he was in the middle of his pregnancy.

"That's okay Taetae. What Yoongi does is for the better. Especially for the pup." Jimin smiles, "I am pretty occupied looking after you anyways!" Taehyung smiles back, going in for a soft hug as he sighs.

"My back hurts now," He sighs, leaning back to the couch. "Just relax okay?" Jungkook says, looking at his watch before pecking Taehyung's forehead this time.

"I gotta go Tae. Don't be stubborn and listen to my hyung okay?" He bids, with Taehyung blushing as he nods his head. "Oki, I will!" The omega assures, caressing his baby bump as Jungkook took his leave.

"His interview is live today right?" Taehyung asks, excited. Jimin nods his head, grabbing the remote that was rested on the table as he sets the channel. "It'll start in an hour or so." The omega claps his hands, excited to whatever the questions his alpha would answer.

It had also been a long while since he had last heard or seen Jungkook's mother. She never came here like what the male told him. Sometimes he had thought of maybe the mom went straight to his personal apartment but never found him there.

This goes on for his mom. Though he could still get missed calls, or even texts from her. Taehyung knew she was just gonna give him a mouthful of scoldings and life lessons, and he was honestly just tired of hearing it.

"Taehyung ah," Jimin spoke- breaking the awkward silence that was almost eating them. "Yes?" He responds, a little curious of what the beta would say.

"How does it.. Feel to be pregnant?" It sounded a bit sad, but Taehyung understood. "Well, it's really hard since you have to carry a heavy baby inside you for a total of nine months, alot of doctoe restrictions and bed rests- but the whole experience had also made me enjoy things. I never thought I would even get pregnant before." He chuckles, subconciously caressing his baby bump again.

"I wish that me and Yoongi can have a baby too," He sighs, pouting. "We're both not ready to have kids yet but I have consulted doctor Kim as well." Jimin fiddles with his fingers, with Taehyung gettinf worried this time.

"What did doctor Kim say about it?" Taehyung asks, with Jimin shaking his head a little.

"He said me and Yoongi can't have a baby." Jimin was sad about it, he knew Yoongi soon would want to build a happy family with him- but he couldn't get pregnant. "I am a beta and he said that it'll be a little bit harder to try for pups."

"Minnie," Taehyung pouts. "Don't give up okay? Does Yoongi know about this already?" Jimin's breath momentarily hitched, before shaking his head.

"I.. I am not ready to tell him anything yet." Jimin bit his lower lip, a little bothered on how he could even say it to the alpha- especially on what he would react.

"You can start up a family by adopting babies too, minnie." The omega tries to cheer him up. "What matters is that you have your true mate with you, right? I'm pretty sure Yoongi would still love you no matter what."

"Really Taetae?" Jimin asks, eyes glinting with hope as he reached to caress his baby bump. "Your pup is so lucky to have you as the dad." He smiles, with Taehyung reaching for his hand to assure him aswell.

"Yoongi is lucky to have you as his mate. Remember that." Taehyung smiles, with the two giggling a few minutes later. "Ahh, we're being so emotional." Jimin says, fanning his hands to his eyes as if to dry away his tears.

"Don't make me cry, I am too sensitive." Taehyung scrunchef his nose cutely, with the two starting to open up different and random topics and it had surprisingly lightened up the mood.

Taehyung smiles, happy to meet a friend like Jimin. They would often call themselves soulmates- as they were like two same persons that had just seperated with different bodies.

They somehow felt connected with each other. They were lucky to have each other.

"I'm just gonna prepare us something to eat. The interview would start in any minute now." Jimin says, standing up to get food from the kitchen.

"Okay! Slice me some apples too!" Taehyung says loud enough for Jimin to hear, wrapping a blanket around himself as he waits for the show to finally start.

•••

Interview in the next chapter!
Who's excited? Thank you for almost 5k followers and 200k reads on this lovely book!
Will do my best in the future!❤❤

Luvluv-A/n