Eighty Four: A new beginning

Photo of Jeon MinJun attached below the chapter!

Enjoy reading, ggukies!!

~~~~

After three days of staying in the hospital, Jungkook and Taehyung had received a heads up from Seokjin, giving them permission to finally check out of their ward and that he would be the one to voluntarily go to their place and give his mate and their son weekly checkups.

"FINALLYY!" Jungkook's loud voice booms throughout the ward they were staying- well, not for long as they were already packing to come home.

"Jungkook." Taehyung sternly says, glaring at the alpha as he cradles their sleeping baby. "Calm down, Minjun's sleeping and you're just gonna wake him up."

"I just can't wait to finally bring you both back to our home," Jungkook smiles sheepishly, going over to kiss his mate's forehead and gently caressing their son's small frame that was huddled into Taehyung's chest- unbothered by Jungkook's loud yell.

"You're lucky Minjunnie's sleepy." Taehyung huffs, though he smiles whenever he glances down to look at the small baby he was hugging. "He's always sleepy, babe." Jungkook corrected, with Jimin and Yoongi returning back to the room with a wheelchair.

"Hey! Have you guys packed already? You should've waited for us!" Jimin says, with Taehyung smiling as soon as he sees the two enter the room. "Oh don't worry, Jungkook did all the work anyways." The omega giggled.

"Doc said he would be coming by to give some reminders before we leave." Yoongi butts in their conversation, positioning the wheelchair near Taehyung's bed as he was gonna be transferred later on to go home.

Taehyung silently nods at this before looking back at Jimin who approached him with a matching eyesmile. "Can I hold my nephew?" He extends his hand as an act of asking permission, with his brother smiling at how eager he was to hold Minjun.

"Sure, just be careful not to wake him up~" The omega cooed, gently letting go of his son by the time Jimin had scooped his hands underneath the baby's small body, his other hand making sure to assist the head before finally cradling him in his arms.

"You're good at handling babies." Jungkook chuckles before turning to look at Yoongi and winking. "Isn't that a sign already?" He wiggled his eyebrows, with the other alpha simply shaking his head, flustered.

"We are planning to adopt a toddler soon," Jimin announced, his eyes locked to the baby he was holding. "You both know I couldn't get pregnant and it would take awhile to get some adoption papers ready."

"Awe, don't be sad Jimin ah." Taehyung quickly says upon seeing the sad look on his face. "I'm sure you'll still be a great parent for your future child. Same goes for Yoonie."

"We have been thinking about it, so adopting would be possible soon if we are both ready." Yoongi assures, as he wouldn't want to make Jimin sad.

"Everything needs time, though my pregnancy wasn't planned at the first place." With that being said, Taehyung gave his alpha a playful glare who calmly returned a proud smile. "It was a beautiful accident- Minjun would be the proof of that." He chuckles, before the door of their ward opens to reveal Seokjin.

"Hey doc!" Jungkook greets, with Taehyung smiling as soon as he sees Jin approach them. "Awe, I see Minjun's still sleeping? He surely likes to sleep. What a cute baby." He complimented, checking up on the baby that Jimin was carrying before turning to Taehyung who was still rested on his hospital bed.