Twenty Six: For the baby?

Taehyung smiles as he reviews the ultrasound pictures of his baby. "The baby looks like a jeally bean. So small!" He says in awe, pointing at the picture with arrows that points to a small bean-like form of their weeks old baby.

"I see, I see." Jungkook responds, his eyes fixed on the road as they were heading ro his home since Jimin had made food for them. "How can you say so?" Taehyung says, pouting a little. "You're not even looking at it."

"It's either I cause an accident or I look at it." Jungkook responds, with Taehyung just mocking him off. "Not even one glance, you're just being mean..!" He says, not buying Jungkook's excuse as the alpha just shrugs. "Whatever," He chuckles as he rolls his eyes.

"Baby finds it mean." Taehyung says, keeping the pictures back to his bag as he looks out of the window. "I'll look at them later." Jungkook sighs, feeling cornered by Taehyung who was crossing his arms.

"Hmph." The omega says, starting to become moody as Jungkook silently laughs about it. Soon, they arrived back at Jungkook's residence where Jimin was casually waiting by the front porch.

"Jimin!" Taehyung calls, hurriedly getting out of the car as Jungkook parked it on the wide space of the lot. "Hey guys!" The smiley beta says, waving his hands at them as Taehyung moved closer for a hug.

"How was the check up?" Jimin asks, eyeing Taehyung's baby bump which wasn't too visible except if you look more closely. "It went well! Doc gave me vitamins and said the baby was healthy." He explains as Jimin leads them both inside the house-- it was well organized and clean, and it was obvious enough that it was just cleaned.

"That's good, as long as the baby's healthy. Can I see the pictures?" Jimin excitedly says, with the omega nodding his head with a bright smile, fumbling on his bag as he shows the ultrasound pictures that was taken back at the hospital.

"Aww, it's cute!" Jimin says as he stares at the results, he doesn't clearly understand which was the body parts, but luckily Taehyung points it out for him.

"Jungkook didn't even look at them." Taehyung pouts, with Jimin looking up at Jungkook who raised his arms in the air. "I was driving." He casually explains, before disappearing the the kitchen where the foods were placed.

"Just show it to him later," Jimin says with Taehyung smiling a bit. "Mhm. It's good that he's at least being nice for the baby's sake. I swear to god, he has been a pain in the ass whenever his cocky side kicks in." The omega says before looking around the house.

"Where's Yoongi?" Taehyung asks with Jimin shrugging a little. "Work. He told me he'll just make it up to me by dinner." With that being said, Jimin's cheeks forms out a shade of pink- only for Taehyung to tease him about it.

"Stop it," Jimin whines. "The food will get cold otherwise, or Jungkooo might have eaten out everything. Now let's go and eat shall we, your baby's probably hungry!" He changes the topic, with Taehyung nodding his head as he was beginning to feel hungry anyways.

••••

As they finally began eating, they exchange different topics of any sorts- having a pleasant talk before Taehyung excused himself to the bathroom.

"Hyung." Jungkook whispers, right after they heard the bathroom door close.

"You know we can't hide this forever, right?" Jimin asks, making sure Jungkook knows as he gave out a sigh. "I know, hyung. But what would they say? What would mom say?" He bites his lower lip, beginning to think about the mere possibilities of what would his mother react if she finds out about Taehyung's pregnancy.

"I don't know, Jungkook." Jimin says, fearing of what would their strict mother would also say; knowing that they have misunderstandings the from the past. "But I'm here. I won't let her seperate you from each other." Jimin reassures once again, though it was the littlest thing he could do- he knew it was the best, knowing what their mother was capable of.

"But we should tell her soon, before she finds it out herself.." Jimin says, to which Jungkook doubted the most-- but he doesn't have a choice.

"I will tell her hyung." He whispers, but before they can continue their serious talk, they hear the bathroom door open once again. They quickly pretended to eat with a different topic.

"Did I miss anythingg?" Taehyung says with a small smile, with the two shaking their heads quickly.

Taehyung decides to stay a little while longer just so he can bond with his best friend, casually talking about their hobbies and common things. Basically just the two of them- leaving Jungkook left out, and quite jealous that Taehyung wasn't giving him much attention.

This had carried on until it was already night, where Taehyung decided that it was time for him to get home and rest.

"You're not staying over for dinner?" Jimin asks with a small pout, to which only Taehyung responded with a laugh. "I know you'd rather have it spent with Yoongi." He winks, with Jimin becoming a blushing mess.

"Next time okay?" He assures in the end, bidding goodbye to Jimin as Jungkook leads him to the car without a word.

"Yah," Taehyung clears his throat, buckling his seat belt as he turns to Jungkook. "You're suddenly so quiet, even at your own home. Care to tell me why?" He asks with Jungkook who huff

"Bet you would rather ask Jimin." He blankly says whilst turning on the engine, with Taehyung quickly catching up that he was jealous.

"Ya want me to go back and ask?" He says, teasing Jungkook who gripped at the wheel. "It's night." He mumbles before quickly speeding off.

Taehyung chuckles at this, deciding to just stay quiet on theit ride back to his home.

When they were finally at Taehyung's place, the omega didn't show any signs of hopping off the car. "Hey, we're here." Jungkook says, but looks at Taehyung who crossed his arms.

Knowing what he wanted, Jungkook groans a little, hopping out of the car first as he opens the door for Taehyung. Then he leads him to the front porch, a look of boredom in his face.

"Here. Satisfied?" Jungkook asks sarcastically, with Taehyung smiling softly before leaning in to Jungkook.

As he does, their lips connects to each other. Jungkook was surprised, eyes widening a little as he felt the warm lip of the omega on his own, as if there was a spark on their body that was felt when they kissed.

Jungkook then was left stunned when Taehyung pulled away.

"Thanks for tonight." Taehyung smiles as he hands him the pictures of the ultrasound result. "Next time again okay? Goodnight kookie." He says before entering his house.